News: skyrim forgotten city endings

You got a bad ending ... You managed to escape, and I know your ending somewhat feels right, but you failed to save everyone. In my imagination the woman gets saved by the husband and I stop the events. Did you even went to the abandoned citadel? Yeah dude it sounds like you encountered a bug (I've never heard of). Press J to jump to the feed. I recommend aborting the conversation with the Jarl after he gives you the key but before you ask him if he'll help you get back to your own time. Using this strategy I could get within melee distance where I shield bashed to stager him, hit him a few times, then repeated the cycle. You might not even learn what's in the secret room (and that's OK). Edit: You don't need the immaculate armor to get the good ending by the way. Or did anyone manage to get all the immaculate armor? can't find them anywhere. Usually if you undo the Dwarves' Law the city is saved, open air, and you get an emotional reunion with the townfolk. ***SPOILERS! I just finished Forgotten City but am disappointed I got a bad ending. I did use almost all of my potions though! Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). When entering the city, you discover the LakeHouse. That will force you to explore the options that lead to a better ending. One of them being combat (which is impossible i think unless you have %100 resist to shock)(and fire?). Several functions may not work. Had it but got out a different way. I've heard about another ending where you find the jarl's wife? ), killed him, took his helmet, went back through the portal and showed him his helmet and then he ended dwarves law. Maybe something happend the first time (when I got the bad ending) when I was running back to the portal after getting the arbiters helmet. I'm not sure exactly what I did differently but I did get a different ending. can't find them anywhere. I chose to tell the husband about the wife and while he walks to kill the Jarl I ran to the entity and showed his helmet. When entering the LakeHouse, you enter a time portal going back 7 years to the time of Last Seed. Mod request for an underground house at "The Northern Stairs". The area is strewn with burnt corpses, and the atmosphere is one of abandonment. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Well that makes no sense..I went back to a save right before I killed the arbiter , did the same exact thing, but this time when I came out of the portal the city was still thriving. Mine ended with me freeing that one girl who was abducted as a sex slave, who then killed the jarl and got everyone out of the city after I vanished. Do not read further if you have not played the forgotten city mod. You must defeat Altruis's ghost for the key. Forgotten city mod endings? (I could not get to the gauntlets and I have no idea where the boots were.) Heh, I went the other way. I got all of the immaculate armor, spoke to the arbiter to try to convince him to break dwarves law, he said no (maybe my speech level was too low? Does anyone know of any solid guides to get a good ending? maybe just say for example if its underwater ,,hold breath , go deep" or something like that....ty for reading The Forgotten City is scheduled to release for the PC via Steam in 2019. Once inside, you will find an abandoned township under the ground, with no life at all save for bats and skeevers. But did anyone get another ending? the potion is a *SPOILER ALERT* scam...it just stuns you and does nothing. Fans of the original The Forgotten City mod will be pleased to hear that the standalone version will feature brand new plot twists, endings, and tweaked characters that will deliver a fresh new experience. The worst ending possible is if the player kills Metellus, as doing so not only keeps his crimes a secret, but it also will result in … Like if you choose to leave her and inform her husband of her whereabouts. At the end I meet the character I was supposed to save, but the town is dark and destroyed. I think it was some kind of glitch, I reverted to a save right before I met the arbiter for the 1st time and did the same thing, but got the good ending.

So , I got the armor , helmet and gloves for the set to explore the mine , where can I find the boots tho. please help fast , and try not to put too many spoilers in the comment. Once you have concluded your business on the surface, jump into the unknown.

Does that give you a good ending? I might try to go back to a previous save and see if anything changes. Edited by spikecustard, 31 March 2020 - 01:07 AM. But for that you need to gather the full dwarven set. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. It is possible to kill the entity without %100 shock or fire resist. How did you even get the armor? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I was just wondering if anyone else played the forgotten city mod where you're in the time looped dwarven city. I managed to do it with spellbreaker as the entities shock attack doesn't quite do enough damage to break the ward and there is enough time in between his attacks to reset the ward. I tried it, decided it was too much effort and went to explore everything to get the armor instead. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. It's possible by just healing _a lot_ while in the "irradiated" area. *** - posted in General Skyrim Discussion: I was just wondering if anyone else played the forgotten city mod where youre in the time looped dwarven city. Thanks and sorry for the mistakes, I'm on mobile. Loved the mod and city man, I can't believe how well made it was. Ha! I hear it has multiple endings depending on what course of actions you take.

Why Did Samuel Sewall Write "the Selling Of Joseph: A Memorial"?, 30 Deep Grimey Lyrics, The Godfather Theme Song Instruments, Methyl Formate Intermolecular Forces, Gelato 41 Strain, Gothic Crochet Patterns, Lane Kiffin Family, Lizzy Running Man, Motorcycle Stopping Distance Chart, What Did The Articles Of Confederation Accomplish, Giselle Glasman Wiki, Bush Doof Nz 2020, Dennis Eckersley Fastball Velocity, Imagery Poem Examples, La Bikina Meaning, Aaron Yan Drama, College Essay About Activism, Shaking Pendulum Meaning, Honda Jazz Egr Valve Symptoms, Hooked Gold Promo Code, Astronomical Song Travis Scott Lyrics, Limitless Iptv 2020, Official Crayon Colors Hangman Answers, Parenting Styles Essay Conclusion, Kemba Walker Standing Reach, Morocco: Love In Times Of War Ending, How To Install A Lenco Transmission, Lawbre Dollhouse For Sale, Blue Easter Egger, I Want You To Love Me Chord, Tanked Wayde King Illness, Enigme Image Avec Solution, Charade Meaning In Chinese, A Walk To Remember 1 Corinthians 13, San Diego Great White Shark Attack, Kota Factory Season 2, Fastest Rap Of Logic, Far From You Rich The Kid Sample, Silkie Rooster Spurs, Jack Haley Iron Lung, Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 Captions, Stephanie Flanders Bloomberg Salary, Red Snapper Season Louisiana 2020, Andrew Siciliano Wife, Maxxis Carnivore Mud Review, John Brodie Writer, Mike Williams Height Weight, Clements Funeral Home Obituaries Hillsborough, Nc, Erin Murphy Age,