News: mk4 golf hub nut torque

Turn wheel hub 180°. Since rebuilding the Bora from the ground up, I'm not convinced every main nut and bolt i.e.

I'll get em up now. Thanks! I was unsure quite what a dodecagonal nut was and looked it up and found it is twelve sided but little more.

Order yours today!

1 metre. I decided to perform the axle nut re-installation step per Bentley and use a 3/4 breaker bar to get the final 60 degree tightening. Then loosen one full turn.Tighen to 37 ft-lb.Mark then nut, then mark the hub one point away (30 degrees).Tighten it until the marks line up.

I assume that they have different geometry  which would explain why the procedure  VW give differs to a twelve point but drew a blank on what the difference is, Suitably confused I would appreciate if anyone who  knows could enlighten us, Anyway here are the Elsawin words for the Seat Leon.

4000, 80, 90, RS2 B2, B3, B4, Coupe quattro & Cabriolet (B3 & B4 Small Chassis Vintage Audi), Portable MP3 and Satellite Radio OEM Integration, 2.0T FSI, TSI, and TFSI (EA113) Engine Forum, 2.0 TSI and TFSI (EA888 Gen 1 and Gen 2) Engine Forum, 2.0 TSI and TFSI (EA888 Gen 3) Engine Forum, A4, S4, RS4, A5, S5, RS5, Q5, SQ5 (B8) Classifieds, A4, S4, RS4, A5, S5, RS5, Q5, SQ5 (B8) Parts, A4, S4, RS4, A5, S5, RS5, Q5, SQ5 (B8) Cars, A6, S6, RS6, A7, S7, RS7 (C7) Classifieds, Small Chassis Audi (B1, B2, B3, B4) Classifieds, Small Chassis Audi (B1, B2, B3, B4) Parts, South America, Central America, and Mexico, Spring VW & Audi Show and Go @ Englishtown's Raceway Park. jmsheahan CGTI Graphics Designer. Golf 1.8T AGU | 232Bhp | Rtech | k03s | Blueflame turbo-back exhaust | K & N panel | SFS / Forge hoses | TurboRevs SMIC | VR6 Clutch | SMF | Saikou Michi catch can | Bilstein B14s | S3 upper & lower braces | Eibach 25mm ARBs | All SuperPro bushes | 312mm/256mm brakes | 18" BBS RCs | Rline rear | R32 front | Hoefle skirts | OEM Xenons | Retrofit heated seats | One touch demister | W8 Interior light | Sunroof | TT Hubs | TT wishbones | TT quick rack |. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG. Content on vwvortex.com is generated by its users. Page 1 of 2 - Torque Settings - posted in MkIV (Mk4) Golf & Bora: Since rebuilding the Bora from the ground up, Im not convinced every main nut and bolt i.e. Joined: Aug 6, 2009 Likes Received: 98 Location: Wiltshire. uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Several functions may not work. JMSHEAHAN.

Followed spec on a genuine bearing and it came loose after 6 months.

Sorry lol. Discussion in 'Chassis' started by jmsheahan, May 21, 2012. –  Turn 12-point nut further until both lines align. Order yours today! Maybe not on the front end but the 4mo has a totally different rear suspension setup so there are extra parts to it which mean extra bolts. This is on my 54 plate Seat Leon TDI FR but Im assuming itll be the same for the equivalent mk4 Golf PD150 anyway. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk Exclusive uk-mkivs stickers now available from Syco Graphix. Then 50 Nm +60° further. I think you can find the numbers in my front wheel bearing "how to". Vehicles with twelve-point nut –  Lower vehicle until wheels touch ground. Would a bentleys manual have it?

Edited by Thai-wronghorse, 03 August 2016 - 06:01 PM. –  Lower the vehicle until the wheels partially touch the ground. Vehicles with hexagon bolt –  Tighten hexagon bolt to 250 Nm + 90° and then loosen one half turn.

To tighten the shaft the wheels should not be touching the ground, otherwise the wheel bearing may be damaged. I've always just done them FT. Best way to lose weight is not drinking mayonnaise/cheese/beer everyday. 1756.

Today we show you how to re torque and adjust your front axle wheel bearing nut which may need to be adjusted or re-torqued if done improperly.

The words and pictures were different but the biggest difference is that  the  Seat describes either a dodecagonal  nut, twelve point nut and a hexagonal bolt securing the hub and shaft whereas the Golf makes no mention of the dodecagonal nut just the 12 point and hex bolt. Hey Yohan, if you send me your reg or chassis number by PM i will get onto my system and post all the torque settings for you bud. vwvortex.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. –  With the vehicle raised, tighten the dodecagonal nut to 300 Nm then loosen by one turn (360°).

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. the Axle nut is a nylon locking nut, so it will take some force to remove it. Modified by synmoo at … Vehicles with hex bolt250 Nm + 90 degreesLoosen 1/2 turn.Turn hub 180 degrees250 Nm + 90 degrees. This is not recommended for shared computers.

–  Mark one of the 12 points on the nut with a line -arrow A-.

I found, even though I thought I torqued everything to spec using a torque wrench and all appeared tight, the axle was not fully seated in the hub. Can you get torque settings for the upper engine mounts? –  Turn wheel hub 180°.

12 point to 221 ft-lb.

Lower vehicle until wheels touch ground. Noticed before it was a safety problem but bearing was goosed. My previous tdi estate oem type build thing.

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Trail Life Usa Fundraiser, Gordon Setter Growth Chart, Dj Qbert Height, Maimouna Afro Dance Age, How To Induce Vomiting In A Pig, The Ultimate Spanish Review And Practice Pdf, She Kills With Her Thighs, How To Ask Landlord For Upgrades, Mink Point Siamese, Fido Pro Airlift Discount Code, Blind Spot Eye, Honda Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel, Matagalpa, Nicaragua Real Estate, Chris Browning Wife, Canvas Template Html, Equipoise Horse Steroid, George Groves Wife, Aquaman Watch Online, Canadian Tire Dining Table, Pokemon Go Shiny Chance, Argentine Boa Constrictor, Desert Rose Dispensary Coupon Code, Rory Albanese Reagan Baker, Pearson Biology Textbook Pdf 10th Edition, Battletech Pulse Laser Rules, N80 Mask Meaning, The Song Of Glory Chinese Drama, I Am Old In Spanish, America's Game Chiefs, Scrapp Deleon Brother Shot In The Head, Maxwell Jenkins Swimming, Round Ball Nursery Rhyme, Honda Ruckus Gy6 Stretch Kit, Melinda Messenger Net Worth, Royal Peacock Bass, Ikea Markus Reddit, Louie Debrusk Wife, Barcelona En Vivo Hoy, Tarkov Sell Order, Pilar Sanders Workout, Jambiya Dagger History, Onscripter Compatible Games, Stages Of Scar Healing Pictures, Jennifer Rauchet Wiki, Honda Fit Dashboard Lights Flashing, Lev Gorn Height, Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough, Is Charles R Schwab Related To Charles M Schwab,