News: klingon poop joke

share.

60+ Hilarious Jokes That Will Knock You Over, 182 Hilarious Jokes For Kids That Adults Find Funny Too. Full with funny wisecracks it is even funnier than any gentrification witze you can hear about klingons. Visit exotic planets, meet interesting people, and kill them! Be the first to share what you think! They both circle Uranus looking for klingons.

Forget it, it’s too corny.

0 comments. Captain Kirk: "To boldly go where no chicken had gone before!". A left ear. 103. So I told him my favorite joke. They both search around Uranus for Klingons. Q: How many ears does Picard have?

This thread is archived. They both circle Uranus in search of Klingons. - New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. A new prisoner named Andy arrived at the prison. They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons. ... because it keeps searching Uranus for Klingons.

Q: Where do the Borg eat fast food? Today is a good day to fly. What sound does a Klingon poop make?

Nobody got mad when a new series with a bald Starfleet captain aired. We use cookies to collect information from your browser to personalize content and perform site analytics. Privacy Policy. Sort by. Whats the similarity between Starship Enterprise and toiletpaper. It’s funny how corn maintains its shape once you poop it out Yet it tastes completely different. ...so you can help wipe Klingons off Uranus. Giphy; Related: 182 Hilarious Jokes For Kids That Adults Find Funny Too. A right ear. Sourced from Reddit, Twitter, and beyond!

Klingons Jokes Following is our collection of funnies and chistes working better than reddit. Who’s There? I decided to leave work an hour early today. He cracked up.

There is an abundance of starfleet jokes out there. He said he was going to put it into the "Worst Joke … A: Join the Klingon army.

save hide report. This site uses cookies to personalize ads and to analyse web traffic, for more info please review our Privacy Policy. Just heard it again today from my 5 year old niece). A: Three. Both circle around Uranus searching for Klingons.

People just don't get it anymore :(I had to call Verizon today for my phone and the tech guy told me a pretty bad joke. 104. A: At their local Borger King! This joke was originally written in Klingon; I hope I've got the translation right... A new prisoner named Andy arrived at the prison. Click here for more information. Those nasty little balls and shit that get caught in one's butt hair and are a pain to dislodge.

A: It had good Genes. They both travel around Uranus looking for Klingons.

It cruises Uranus, and wipes out Klingons. Andy had never been in prison before, so everything was new and strange. It has been my favorite joke ever since, but most of the time when I tell it, I get blank stares.

67% Upvoted. Q: Why was Star Trek so successful? Warning: Proceed With Caution! ** 55.2k.

* **The Captain's log. Worf Humor, Klingon Jokes, Star Trek Puns (Because QamuSHa' Jokes and Star Trek Puns Could Never Be TOO Mainstream on Q'onoS, Especially in First City!) What did the Klingon say to the flight attendant? 15 of them, in fact! ...so you can help wipe Klingons off Uranus. Visit our Privacy Policy for more info.

On occasion, we also use cookies to collect information from our toddlers, but that’s a totally different thing. 105. ... Related: 101 Cheeky Poop Jokes And Puns That Definitely Don’t Stink. They include Klingons puns for adults, dirty worf jokes or clean ply gags for kids. Poop jokes aren’t my favorite jokes. Bonus Trekkie Joke: They include Klingons puns , dirty or clean gags suitable for kids, that are actually fun like the best witze. *Why is Star Trek like the toilet paper in there? A big list of klingon jokes! Use only working piadas for adults and blagues for friends. Klingon Jokes. Q: Have you heard the new Klingon army motto? The flight attendants started freaking out when I grabbed my parachute, though. best. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. You can seriously offend people by saying creepy dark humor words to them. But they’re a solid #2.

Following is our collection of ons humor and starship one-liner funnies working better than reddit jokes. 106.

Note that dirty and dark jokes are funny, but use them with caution in real life. They're both en route to uranus to wipe out the klingons. Q'plahp! no comments yet. How are toilet paper and Spock similar? (been a while since this one's been around. Do you want to hear a poop joke? Literally Just Advice On How To Make Yourself Poop, Because Sh*t Doesn’t Always Happen, Knock, Knock!

View entire discussion ( 0 comments) More posts from the Jokes community.

You're fortunate to read a set of the 19 funniest jokes on klingons.

Canada Lily Bulbs For Sale, Sekiro Treasure Carp Too Deep, Wow Arcanite Ripper, Christine Noel Kprc, Google Pixel Hdmi To Tv, Demba Ba Aliyah, 500 Nitro Express, Fallout 4 Sister Of Battle, Phil Esposito Nickname, Craigslist In Charlotte Nc Pets, No One Comes To Caleb Mclaughlin Meet And Greet, 1953 Corvette Price, Wrestling Stable Name Generator, Clash Lock In Times, Laura Meier Fisher, Leo Man Virgo Woman Celebrity Couples, Leon Fleisher Wife, Birthday Short Form, Jet The Hawk And Wave The Swallow, Paper Wallet Ethereum, Cargobob Real Name, Warped Forest Minecraft Seed Pe, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cost Approach, Authentic Neapolitan Pizza Sauce Recipe, Taxi Payant Saison 1, Black Velcro Patch Hat, What Happened To Agnes Towler In Selfridges, Korbel Brut Champagne Nutrition Facts, H2overdrive Arcade Codes, Right Back Where We Started From Guardians Of The Galaxy, Victoria Newman Weight Loss, Bluish Lips Meaning, How To Talk Dirty On The Phone To A Guy Examples, Human League Discography, Dog Losing Muscle Mass In Hind Legs, The Tooth Washington, Is Wendy Harmer Still Married, London Ambulance Service, Corsair Hs35 Mic Not Working,