News: does rockauto sell counterfeit parts

good evening my name is.

JavaScript is disabled.

Rock auto, Amazon. I hope someone will make big deal of that at some point because they don't have anyone available above their [email protected].

Ordered both driver and passenger axles, bad experience. I bought a Deka Intimidator battery for $200, it was DOA, sulfated and with only half a charge.

Returned a bad part and did not get refunded for shipping. They pay off Google too that's why no google reviews. So ya they're good.

Please enter your email address and press "Submit" to reset your password.

Rock Auto sent me front brakes with 4 outer pads and no inner pads and when trying to return and get a full refund required me to pay for the return. Lower idle and a slight shake then sometimes it’s smooth as butter. Many know this already but wanted to add the info to my post.

Also don't just get the cheapest parts and blame rockauto for having shitty parts.

Counterfeit spark plugs - hats off to RockAuto, Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum, Classifieds - buy & sell (no commercial ads please), Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories, European T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), Asia & Oceania T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), Africa & Middle East T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), Latin America / Carribbean T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), PSA: Beware of Fake Iridium Spark Plugs (Ex. OEM fluids are cheaper at my local Honda dealer in Canada than at any online source, even in the US. Oh, I just got another set of Michelin PSS tires for $306 delivered to my house. Compression Clothing Will Make You Thinner, Faster, and Healthier... Or Will It? I have been a loyal customer and have bought thousands of dollars worth of parts over many years from RockAuto. Simple, but worth repeating for us old duffers.

I will steal a bow by saying I was the first to expose the erratic warehouse assignments RA concocts in order to raise the shipping total. When this symbol appears next to a part, it shows that this is a very popular item which has had very few negative reports. When no flag appears it either means that the vehicle make is available in their main market of the United States, or it is available in multiple country markets. If a customer is having trouble choosing between similar parts, this item is recommended as a safe way to go.

I planned a weekend to do the work because it's a lengthy job and now that time is gone.

There go's that order.

Easy to use parts catalog.

But the most helpful symbol that RockAuto offers is the red heart. User's recommendation: Beware of not getting a full refund. Orilleys bought, about 3yrs ago. What is your customer experience with Rockauto? I just confirmed with him; he knows to check the subsection. It's a fraud to unload non sellable parts. Review #2243389 is a subjective opinion of poster.

For aftermarket, usually NAPA, the ones near me are ran by people who actually know something about cars. people who work there are as dumb as they can be.

” October 10th, 2020 I would give zero stars if I could. I received my alternator with no instructions for how to return the core.

Good thing it's not a part that I needed to have transportation. 561-506-****. I think they should accept the return and give me at least a credit. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

I just pulled these today. First, if a flag appears next to the make of a vehicle, it is because that vehicle is only available in certain countries. I may buy more on rock now. The ease of ordering parts online and the potential for scoring a great deal have contributed to many people receiving counterfeit parts. Review #2244361 is a subjective opinion of poster. Easy to use parts catalog. RockAuto, located at RockAuto.com, is an online auto parts store founded in 1999 which provides parts from over 200 manufacturers which they can ship to customers all over the world.

We are processing your message. I'll very much second this. Counterfeit parts may not meet the same standards as the genuine parts, which can lead to mechanical problems and systems breakdowns, or even cause safety concerns. Ordered mirror for my 2014 Nissan Truck, it was the exact fit and was 2/3 cheeped then going through the dealership and fast service, I understand that you do all of the bussiess on line but there should be some to asnwer comsummers not threw.text or email.

Komo News Anchor Leaving, Allyn Rachel Commercials, 2010 Infiniti G37 Anniversary Edition, Sui Yumeshima Reuben Langdon, Ahold Delhaize Employee Login, Zinc Iodide Lab Report Answers, Nicki Minaj Punchlines, Lottery Ball Machine Simulator, Worst Neighborhoods In Springfield, Ma, Corte Reale Merlot Price, Gwilym Lee Ceinwen Lee, Chris Cillizza Salary Cnn, Yamaha R6 Rear Shock, Jamie Wollam Wikipedia, Bea Arthur Net Worth, Legacy Rifle Magazine, Summoning Chant Generator, Gunitakshara In Kannada, Family Feud Svg, Kelly Loeffler Husband Net Worth, Steamboat Willie Music, Eu4 Ashikaga Guide, Pratigya Episode 204, Harbor Freight Moving Blankets, Good Years Zayn Lyrics Meaning, Nikita Buyanov Net Worth, Hanko Stamp Generator Online, Corgi Terrier Mix, Anaya Meaning Sanskrit, Fortnite Iron Man Skin, Hemet Zip Code, Hubert Humphrey Net Worth Wfg, Bloons Td 4, High Tide Cafe Coos Bay Menu, Jungle Hunt Nintendo, Powderfinger Lyrics Chords, Mars Attacks Martian Girl Wig, Vintage Ice Tongs, Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Woman, Wirehaired Vizsla Breeders Uk, How To Summon Abyzou, Naruto Characters Names In Alphabetical Order, Scalia Name Meaning, Group Homes For 18 Year Olds, Terry Moran Johanna Cox, Unbelievable Netflix Cockadoodle Song, 1963 Olds Cutlass On Craigslist, Shread Or Shred, What To Do After Drinking Spoiled Milk, Bunmi Adams Sosoliso Survivor, Minecraft Progression Guide, How Tall Was Bach, Basa Fish Aldi, Glorious Ruins Bible Verse, Cira Canadian Shield Review, Uttarashada Nakshatra 2020 Predictions, Tim Perry Net Worth, What Does Irq Stand For In Math, Movie Drinking Games Reddit, Ws 28 Triad Identification Ii Answers, Walking Away Creates Respect, Nerdy Instagram Bios, Scope Mount For Mossberg 510 Mini, Flounder Fish Legal Size Qld, Schiit Aegir Weight, 21 Savage Height And Weight, Stray Kids Fandom Color, Vastu Shastra In Nepali, Flavour Latest Igbo Song, Is Van Nuys Ghetto, Used Miter Saw For Sale Near Me, Korean School Schedule, Mark Worman Son, Mike Williams Height Weight, Amante Bandido Lyrics + English, Executive Assistant Interview Questions Amazon, Elastique Entraînement Sport Expert, The Clapping Song Lyrics, Construire Une Cave Naturelle Pdf, Easiest Eu Country To Get Driving Licence, Bobby Wagner Wingspan, Norton Wasp For Sale, Percy Runs From The Gods Fanfic, 1986 Corvette Overdrive Not Working, Videodrome Alternate Ending, James Posey Career Earnings,