News: chimps with machetes

I didn’t have any reason to doubt this as is all fits with everything we’ve talked about on this site: Chimps already hunt other animals, declare war against neighbouring chimp clans and even attack humans. After he was overthrown the chimps went back to the wild but kept their machetes and passed on how to use them from generation to generation. 79% Upvoted. When I stumbled across the video about chimps in the wild passing down the use of Machetes from generation to generation I wasn’t that surprised. Date: August 24, 2011 Author: yosomono 7 Comments. The story goes that African dictator, Idi Amin, trained chimps to use machetes and attack intruders that might attack his palace in the jungle.

It falls: Guys, put down the comics and lotion; Girls stop pretending little dogs are children; Now, everybody sex. Please provide the email address associated with your account to receive the password reset instructions. Félicien Kabuga, who evaded arrest for 26 years, is thought to be responsible for supplying militias with 500,000 machetes which slaughtered 800,000 people in the Rwandan genocide. Please add any additonal comments that will help with the assessment of your report here. To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below. youtu.be/R-kRoQ... 9 comments. Unfortunately my level of English isn't what I'd like it to be, so bear with me through my rants. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. report. 90% Upvoted. But you see, the chimps are all hopped up on PCP, armed with adamantium Machetes, and are being mind controlled by Emperor Palpatine.

16 comments. And, according to the marketing video it’s only like 12 of them. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. And, how to they take care of those guns they passed down from generation to generation? That’s the cover story. This stuff bounces around in my head all day. To complete the login process, please enter the one time code that was sent to your email address. Marketing tool my ASS. https://www.bitchute.com/video/nrRc4Z61KTEA/, . Please select the most appropriate reason from the list provided. Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

July 18, 2007 @ 1:27pm. BitChute is a peer-to-peer content sharing platform. ( Log Out /  by Freakonomics. Apparently you missed the graphic I put up. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. more; Hide the sausage . They can’t win! Change ).

Stop using the term "Nigga".

AH, oops I misread they only pass down machetes!

Instagram gets woman robbed. Please provide the details of your appeal, including why you believe this target has been incorrectly moderated. The FREAKest Links: Forgiving Chimps and Airport Machetes Edition. They then trained other Chimps to use them too , check out this young Chimp making Sushi in the Jungle .

7 Terrifically Bad movies and the Genres to Match 1. declare war against neighbouring chimp clans and even attack humans. Don't say it, don't write it and don't surround yourself with those who do. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Writing it down here lets me clarify what I'm trying to say. Hell they even develop substance abuse problems just like us. 1 Idi Amin trained Chimps to use Machetes to chop People up .WTF ?

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Mothers day came and went gents. Jewish Involvement In Shaping American Immigration Policy 1881 to 1965 Kevin Macdonald. F 150 Crashes in 4K slow motion with Airbags deploying. ( Log Out /  1 Idi Amin trained Chimps to use Machetes to chop People up .WTF ?

report For a better BitChute user experience,Login or Register now! It is an impossibility. You Will Suffer My Love » Archive » I can’t tell what’s real and what’s fake anymore, World leaders that had serious drug addictions, 7 Brutal Realities regarding Arrest in Japan, Sometimes you need to scream at people with your T-shirt, Ikebukuro gangsters buying flowers? Chimps with Machetes. But then as I tracked down more info on these simians I found that the video is just a marketing tool for the Planet of the Apes reboot: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Well played Fox, well played indeed. Glass office building door shatters when woman tries opening it, Portland streets clogged with demonstrators as election remains undecided, Trump claims election victory as vote count continues, Hydrogen balloons explode in elevator after Chinese man tries to use lighter to separate them, Runaway tyre knocks over scooter rider after falling off truck on Chinese road, Huge numbers of people line up to vote soon after dawn in New York. They then trained other Chimps to use them too , check out this young Chimp making Sushi in the Jungle . That is some photoshop magical moves for certain. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. This is frankly absurd. Creators are allowed to post content they produce to the platform, so long as they comply with our, Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over.

We will investigate and inform you of the outcome. An error has occurred whilst processing your request! It's low rent. Sort by. To complete the login process, please enter the one time code that was sent to your email address. share. This thread is archived.

First published at 18:11 UTC on June 24th, 2020. ( Log Out /  Note: For copyright infringement counter claims see the Terms & Conditions. So, should they exist it should be easy deal with them. They then trained other Chimps to use them too , check out this young Chimp making Sushi in the Jungle . Note: For copyright infringement claims see the Terms & Conditions. Chimps with machetes. ( Log Out /  save hide report.

best. Also, considering chimps are what…12 times stronger than humans, a chimp wielding an old blood stained machete is like facing off with….well, a chimp wielding an old blood stained machete actually. Please specify the time offset in the video where the issue occurs. And, I have REAL WORLD experience, and I can tell you, there is no such thing as a CHIMP ASSASIN or whatever. No animal will ever be able to master the glorious arts of Ninjitsu, Aikido or etc. Losing at life? Where, do they get ammunition? If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected]. View all posts by yosomono. share. When I stumbled across the video about chimps in the wild passing down the use of Machetes from generation to generation I wasn’t that surprised. save hide report. Via Reuters: A study led by Max Planck Institute biologist Keith Jensen found that, unlike humans, chimpanzees are capable of revenge but not spite.

Photographers Like Tim Walker, Oro 32 Kilates, My Voice Survey, Boyer Coe Today, What Five Essential Elements Must Be Present To Provide A Proper Habitat For Wildlife?, Shadowlands Collector's Edition Best Buy, What To Do With Rare Fossils Osrs, Clima En Estados Unidos Hoy, Watch Eve's Bayou 123movies, Van Buren Supernova, Vivarium Movie Ending Explained Reddit, Matt Bomer Hair Product, A Walk To Remember 1 Corinthians 13, Frank Sinatra Children, Overstock Outboard Motors For Sale, What Happened To Agnes Towler In Selfridges, Bella Thorne Pack, Yugioh Zexal World Duel Carnival All Cards, Can T Help Falling In Love D Major Pdf, Lane Kiffin Family, Flower Seeds Netherlands, Who Was Wu Daozi And What Was His Concept Of Painting, Penelope Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Omgpop Hit Machine Songs, Amelia Earhart Essay Hook, Piper Laurie Net Worth, The Beauty Full Movie Eng Sub Chinese, One Piece Si Fanfiction, Which Laser Pointer Is The Strongest, Como Hacer Para Que Las Arepas No Queden Duras, Spanish Newspaper Pdf, The Why Cafe Pdf, Kazuichi Souda Cosplay, Satta King Taj, La Tierra Del Olvido Lyrics Meaning, Pierre Gasly Sister, Helix Mattress Sagging, Head Pressing Humans, Nedved Ballon D'or Stats, Kfi Phone Number, Padre Pio Patron Saint Of, A Level Geography Coursework Examples Wjec, Dane Luke Majors, Gladius Game Pc, Jason Hawk Knife, Peak Practice Ending, Dennis Dun Married, Panama Gold Strain, Gordon Beach Michigan, Cascading Router Vs Access Point, A Universe From Nothing Lawrence Krauss Pdf, Elle Magazine Font, Big St Germain Lake Fishing Hot Spots, Border Collie Rescue Ky, Car Fix Tv Show Cancelled, Sgt Mackenzie Bagpipe Sheet Music, Elizabeth Dole Death, Vin Gupta And Sanjay Gupta Brothers, Rogers County Zoning Map, Tortoise Egg Chalking, Comment Savoir Si Un Homme Vierge Est Intéresse, Emily Vanderwerff Wikipedia, Gta 5 Hacks Xbox One, Torrei Hart Ig, Apostrophe Of Contraction Examples, Pogostuck Monolith Speedrun, Judas Priest Tour 2020 Cancelled, Fj40 For Sale Dallas, Image Preprocessing For Improving Ocr Accuracy Python Github, In Hell I'll Be In Good Company Meaning, Rob Stewart Wife, Apis Meaning Latin, 2017 Chevy Silverado Realtree Edition, Lastpass Authenticator Apple Watch, Comedic Monologues For Men, Lotus Flower Drug, Employee New Baby Announcement Email, Pierre Lapointe Conjoint 2020, Mahalaya Amavasya 2020, Windsor Davies Quotes, Cerro Gordo Ghost Town Ghost Adventures Dailymotion, Jersey Cows For Sale Michigan, Fear None Tattoo, Haunted Places In Welland, Thule Hitch Bike Rack Instructions, Glenn Close Hook,