The free Rebels with a Cause Viewers Guide is a comprehensive resource for educators, environmental activists, community leaders, high school and college students to explore:
• Citizen action
• Public use and private development
• Physical, psychological, and other health benefits of urban parks and open space
• Social, environmental, and economic impacts of parks
• Preservation and conservation
• Environmental history and environmental justice
The Guide includes discussion questions and in-depth classroom lessons aligned with Common Core Standards.
Thank you to the Marin Community Service Fund for supporting the Guide.