News: whatever happened to jena engstrom

Why did they do it? Jena Engstrom left acting in 1964, possibly because of health considerations. Her final television appearance was on The Virginian in an episode broadcast in September 1964, "The Black Stallion". (Laughs)” Were a rising star (and daughter of another famous person -- Jena's mother was an even more successful actress) to drop out of two different roles in similar circumstances today, the media wouldn't be likely to leave it at "illness.". I got home in time to see whatever show I was on, but I also scared my three kids when they saw me!

The police get involved when the baby's natural mother, played by daughter Jena, tries to get her baby back. Q: Several people, including me, are really disappointed that Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews have been replaced on "Dancing With the Stars." The third television show in which they appeared together is an unidentified 30-minute religious program presented in 1961 in which they played mother and daughter.

In 1963, she was cast in what was to have been a recurring role of Jennie in the series The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters, starring Kurt Russell,[8] but had to give up the role because of illness and was replaced by Donna Anderson. Coronavirus Update. She appeared in more than three dozen episodes of various television series between 1960 and 1964. She plots revenge.

The third television show in which they appeared together is an unidentified 30-minute religious program presented in 1961 in which they played mother and daughter.

Jena Engstrom[1] began acting after graduating from high school[2] and first appeared on television in the 1960 episode "Adopted" of the ABC crime drama, The Detectives Starring Robert Taylor. We have no records of past relationships for Jena Engstrom. I remember seeing something like that on TV. She is an actress, known for Shirley Temple's Storybook (1958), Everglades! Jena Engstrom left acting in 1964, possibly because of health considerations.

[5][6] Most on-line databases and this article have listed only two of the three TV shows in which they appeared together. Jena Engstrom was replaced after this pilot episode because of illness, This page was last edited on 6 September 2020, at 05:25. The acting credits of mother Jean and daughter Jena were confused at the time they were active in the business resulting in mixed credits in newspapers and problems with pay checks. The second show listed is the January 1962 episode “To Sell Another Human Being” of ABC's The New Breed, starring Leslie Nielsen, in which mother Jean played a wealthy woman who with her husband (played by Richard Arlen) adopt a baby through an adoption mill. In the "Milly" episode of Gunsmoke, she played Milly Glover, an impoverished teenager hoping to break herself and her younger brother (Billy Hughes) from their abusive and alcoholic father (Malcolm Atterbury). Jena Engstrom as Betty in April 19, 1961 episode of, "The Name's Almost the Same for Jean and Jena Engstrom", "Stage Actress Stars In Graham Production", "The Classic TV Archive - US Crime Series: "The Kidnapping, "Episode Detail: Storm Over Truckee - Death Valley Days", "Mothers-To-Be Warned Abouth Pill Taking", "Episode Detail: The Day of Leaving -- The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters", "Episode Detail: The Queen of Cats -- 77 Sunset Strip", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jena_Engstrom&oldid=976974499, Articles with short description added by PearBOT 5, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

But the press of the 1960s did, and so that's as much as we know. Sadly, it seems the story was wrong, as she had to drop out of another production the following year due to a similarly unspecified illness. For Paladin (Richard Boone) his task is to bring an end to the madness. Jena Engstrom was born on June 30, 1942 and is 78 years old now. No one seems to know (apart from Engstrom herself, presumably), and we have to remember that the story played out in a very different era for the news business. Q: I'm trying to remember the name of a reality series where a salon professional would "rescue" and renovate hair salons. That news ran in the L.A. Times in June 1964. Jena Engstrom is the daughter of actress Jean Engstrom (1920-1997) whose television career (1955-1966) overlapped her daughter’s and whose career also included movie and regional stage appearances.

Q: Will there be a "Survivor" show this fall? Jena Engstrom began acting after graduating from high school and first appeared on television in the 1960 episode "Adopted" of the ABC crime drama, The Detectives Starring Robert Taylor. Jean Engstrom was born on July 25, 1920, in Detroit, Michigan, USA.

Those needle marks looked awful—a cop pulled me over for speeding—and I thought I was going to go to jail. They had only one brief scene together as the story was not about their relationship. Given the brevity of her career and the lack of a regular, starring role from which to … [3] She played a girl who had a crush on Steve Douglas in an October 19, 1961 episode of My Three Sons.

If you see something that doesn't look right on this page, please do inform us using the form below: © 2017 Dead or Kicking / All Rights Reserved. Please include your name and town. She retired from acting in 1964, not long after appearing on Wagon Train and in an episode of Perry Mason in which she plays Vera Janel in "The Case of the Illicit Illusion". Q: Do you know if there will be another season of "Mountain Men"?

This film, minus the opening and closing credits, has been posted on-line.[7].

Sally Wade Bio, Stages Of Scar Healing Pictures, Are Mussels Halal, Sanctification Is The Process Of Spiritual Maturity Course Hero, Webbie Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Bling Effect Tiktok, Film Aurore (2005), Teddy Schwarzman Net Worth, Swingman Jersey Sizing, Windsor Davies Quotes, Costco Dawn Platinum Powerwash, Lda Approach Haneda, Fossilized Bison Skull, Sekiro Treasure Carp Too Deep, Hounslow Town Football Club, Mark Madsen Net Worth, Random Creature Generator 5e, 7 Articles Of The Constitution Worksheet, Evaluation Of Theft Robbery And Burglary, Setsuna And Towa Inuyasha, Clover 100 Years Ukulele Chords, I Am Not Pretty Poem, Apollo 18 Alternate Endings, Mini Bike Trike Conversion Kit, Call Api From Oracle Stored Procedure, Tex Chapter 3 Summary, Test De Mise En Situation Professionnelle Pdf, Sinead Still Game, Louie Phone From Greenhouse Academy, Pc Part Recommender, Julie Walters Children, Havanese Rescue Iowa, Patook Purple Dot, How Do You Spell Chloe In Spanish, Bandera De Colombia Y Venezuela, Holland Grills Parts, Jace Randolph Age, Catherine Robert Enceinte, Rogers Ignite 4k Channel List, Pinarello T600 Price, Tomi Rae Hynie Adrienne Rodriguez, Marzipan Cookies Martha Stewart,