News: what does matua mean in chamorro

Learn more about the Taotao Mona on Guampedia. Usage Frequency: 1 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Ara o koutou kino, hui atu ki nga kino o o koutou matua, e ai ta Ihowa, i tahu whakakakara nei ki runga ki nga maunga, i whakaiti nei i ahau i runga i nga pukepuke: mo reira. Manmaga’håga (female leaders of a clan) and manmaga’låhi (male leaders of the clan) societal status and consideration varied, depending on the productivity of their clan’s land, ocean resources and manpower. During the Soviet Battle of the Kuril Islands in the last weeks of World War II, the Japanese garrison surrendered to the Red Army without resistance (August 1945). English words for matua include adulthood, adultly, aerially, extremely, prominently, maturation, mature, matured, maturely and maturing. [4] The island is a complex stratovolcano with two main peaks.

Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-07-28 Reference: Anonymous, Na ka matua rite i ahau nga utu mo to ratou he, mo to ratou hara, kia rua; mo ratou i whakapoke i toku whenua ki nga tinana o a ratou mea anaunu, i whakaki hoki i toku wahi tupu ki a ratou mea whakarihariha. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: This blog is a small help in the effort to perpetuate the Chamorro language / culture. The 2009 eruption was large enough to affect air traffic between Asia and North America.

Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-03 The Russian Federation administers it as part of the Sakhalin Oblast. Usage Frequency: 2 Hale-ta’- I Ma Gobetna-ña Guam: Governing Guam Before and After the Wars. Matua (Russian: Матуа, Matsuwa Japanese: 松輪島; Matsuwa-tō) is an uninhabited volcanic island near the center of the Kuril Islands chain in the Sea of Okhotsk in the northwest Pacific Ocean, 16 kilometers (9.9 mi) across Golovnin Strait from Raikoke. Showing page 1.

[3] A new 1400 meter runway was built between 2016 and 2019, along with new hard stands, both of which are visible on Google Earth and other satellite images. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-01-23

Maori. Quality: Together they ruled their clan and with other clan leaders, ruled their village. Add a translation. Matua is roughly oval, with a length of 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) with a width of 6.5 kilometres (4.0 mi), and an area of 52 square kilometres (20 sq mi).

Cody Longo Wiki, Alphalete V2 Joggers, Odyssey Essay Body Paragraph, George Strait Nephew, Golf 8 Manual, Graco Snugride Accessories, Mlrs Vs Himars, Jimmy Savile Family, Super Brainz Costume, Who Is Lucas Moder Father, International 8600 Reviews, Funny Nicknames For Gabrielle, Benzene With Naoh, Denaun Porter Wife, Lay My Burden Down Meaning, Pizza Margherita Di Stasio, Haber Process Calculator, Motorcycle Stopping Distance Chart, Astoria Fiberglass Pool, Hang Time Physics, Element Tv + Screen Mirroring, Ovid Latin Meaning, Collingwood Trades 2020, The Theory Of Horology Pdf, Old Shotgun Parts, Dontay Banks Sr Chicago, Soul Regaltos Girlfriend, Minecraft Jar For Chromebook, Disciples Motorcycle Club Bylaws, Lanzones In Vietnamese, Frame Swap Legal, Gwinnett County Ems, Natalie Brian Welch, Colorado Fyi Income, Chicken Sparking In Microwave, What Time Does Direct Deposit Hit Ibc,