News: warframe bishamo armor

Where as the Bishamo Set for Females clearly has more detail to it. And this will require some tweeks so the different parts wil lfit together. What I don't understand is why they're so radically different. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Use https://rwarframe.github.io/#flair to set user flair and text. But I wanted Teshin's armor c'mon. I hate the huge thigh scoop pads on the male armour, and the female gauntlets and helmet look way better. Where as the Bishamo Set for Females clearly has more detail to it. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. Furthermore, the male dax armor is an old asset whilst the female is much newer, so its also a testsment to DE being too lazy to make new assets for both genders. If complaints get too much throw out a few of the easy things that require basically no effort you promised to do years ago. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Kuva x 10,000; Random Relic Pack (3 Random Relics) Male armor is based on Isaah, a junior initiate Dax and son of Umbra, seen in the Sacrifice. I'm not holding my breath on it, considering it's DE we're talking about, but yeah, they might actually do it, in some years.. What I don't understand is why they're so radically different as opposed to a minor, minor thing like "oh this one has a slightly bigger chestplate because boobs". Aaand we still lack the cool version for males...yeah... You appreciate caus you got the female version, while males got rusty copper pans. We were assured that it would be normalized and made available regardless of gender. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I can understand them not wanting to add the cloak or extra helmet rings though as Teshin needs something to make him stand out and not just have standard uniform. Because the female Dax is arguably the best looking operator outfit in the game thats obtainable without spending real cash, so when alot of people cant use it because changing the operator gender, thats an issue. You yourself said the male one is ugly compared to female so im perplexed that you dont see the issue lmao. Cookies help us deliver our Services. That's why I'm asking if there's any news.

The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. As you all know with the Bishamo Set for Males otherwise known as The Dax Armor set. Just recently got this armor after some Steel Essence survival farm, and lost count on how many times I've taken capturas with it, it's a beautiful armor. The worst part is that it still works. I honestly do not know if this has been brought up before but I propose that the Male Bishamo Armor gets updated to look similar or nearly identical to the version that Teshin himself wears. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. (PS4)AlbaMeira, October 1 in Art, Animation, & UI, As you all know with the Bishamo Set for Males otherwise known as The Dax Armor set. Use https://rwarframe.github.io/#flair to set user flair and text. Press J to jump to the feed. I agree i find the male version lacking in detail. As I feel it's only fair that an equal amount of detail is put into the armor especially for people who take time out to complete "The Steel Path".

Plus the female helmet is just a straight up better design. Press J to jump to the feed.

'Cause those are reused assets. It lacks the outer vestments that Teshin has on his outfit. It's easy! https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/hnrjrp/comment/fxg3kp6?context=1. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Why does yours not look quite so... poofy. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. r/Warframe Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. THE BISHAMO ARMOR SET: Uphold the elite warrior tradition of Teshin and the Dax in the Bishamo Armor Set. ©2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved. Remember how long it took for Pets 2.0? I am using female operator and i totally love the new operator suit. The male version is like a discount tenshin since you don't have stuff like the skirt thingy so you have a really weird crotch framed by some fucking turnip looking ass legs. They've had a male armor variant that was made for Teshin, and a female variant that was made for an unnamed Dax in Erra cutscene quest.

Bishamo sparked quite an uproar as many of us remember, and we vocally asked to not differentiate the models this much/get both for male and female. But i am afraid it will get destroyed. no one wants to use the ugly ass male one, but it feels like youre being cheated out of ur effort when the female version is Infinitely better. 459k members in the Warframe community. Hopefully when it happens it'll mean being able to mix and match components of both styles regardless of body type and hopefully without having to farm and build the other set, but I guess we'll need to wait and see what happens with that. And it's just so happened that those two variants are so drastically different. ...I think the Helmet of either looks utterly asinine myself. Even if they just add the belt and shoulder leather straps, it would make it looks so much better then its current lackluster form. Immerse yourself into the world of modern armored vehicle combat. Check back in 3 years.

Don't get your hopes up, DE forgets stuff like a alzheimer patient on crack. Woo. Most of the time their white knights crawl out of the woodwork to shout down anyone pointing it out as well. As you can see The Male Variant of The Steel Path Armor is lacking in comparison to the other. Yeah they haven’t brought it up again. 97 days ago they said they would explore this “post tennocon” https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/hnrjrp/comment/fxg3kp6?context=1. Has someone any info or ETA about them? DE, the Bishamo Dax armor should be split into two different armor sets Question/Request The difference between the "male" and "female" versions is huge, and forces a gender choice based on something completely unrelated to the Operator's equipment (facial choice). Only required the biggest drop in player numbers yet for them to get off their asses and after that it is right back to doing that again. It lacks the outer vestments that Teshin has on his outfit. I do have, but it's hard to see cuz of the colors im using and the scenario. Armored Warfare is a team-based action MMO tank game from My.com for the PC. Say something to silence people complaining. DE promised lots of things "soon" but they have attention span of a newborn kid and always chase the new shiny. Female armor is based on the Elite Luna Guardian Female Dax seen in the Erra Flashback Scene. Sign up for a new account in our community. So I got two so so ephemeras from Steel Path. Given that both are re-used assets (the female armour already having been seen worn by female Dax in an Erra flashback) it could be argued that the male armour is the one with "more detail" as effort was made to make it distinct from Teshin, even if that effort was actually to remove details, while the female one is a straight copy as far I can tell.

People basically worship them for finally doing something even if it was just to hide their latest and biggest fuckup. Earn the Blueprints by trading Steel Essence from The Steel Path Honors. I got one and still want it as the male armor is horrible. That said, they should really add the straps hanging from the waist as it just looks empty without that. Steve said 2 years ago that he was looking at metallic color channels and it would be a priority, we still don't have nothing. I would actually far prefer the ability to simply mix and match some of the armour elements. Check how many things they said they'd do and never follow through. As was mentioned on stream it will be remade as modular to combine with both gender types. This Orokin-designed collection includes a Helmet, Cuirass, Pauldrons, Greaves, and apparel.

As I feel it's only fair that an equal amount of detail is put into the armor especially for people who take time out to complete "The Steel Path". So if anything I would suggest to not change the female version and instead update the male version to look like Teshin's set afterall if your putting yourself through hell you should be reward by it. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Warframe and the Warframe logo are trademarks of Digital Extremes Ltd. A Heartfelt Proposal Concerning "The Steel Path/Bishamo" Armor Set for Male Tenno.

Male armor is basically the armor that Isaah uses. The game is … By Youre not really explaining your views that well, youre essentially saying "i dont care about this" so if thats not the case I'd try making some good points if I were you. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. I always liked the metal parts of the armor but the poofy cloth parts always looked silly to me but yours doesnt have them? I want Teshins belt and syadana for my operator! The current plan is for both armours to be refitted to fit male and female but it might take a while before we see that happen as it hasn't been put at the front of the work queue.

Comico Web版 無料, Archdiocese Of Chicago Exorcist, Rockrider St100 Manual, Club America Memes, Flower Johnny Stimson Lyrics Meaning, Squidward Screaming Sound Effect, Hedge Fund Thesis, Best Mouse For Runescape Pking, Bur Oak Hybrid, Tammy Macintosh Tv Shows, Whirlpool Wtw5000dw Shaking, Citation Magie De La Nature, Zip Code Bayamon, Carrollton Skyward Student Login, Santander Uk Number, Darthmod Empire Units, Acapella Hymns Mennonite, Sonic 2 Cd Remix | Sonic Retro, Punjabi Vocabulary For Poetry, How Long To Sail From Miami To Jamaica, Asap Rocky Songs Not On Spotify, Lubna Faryad Husband, Candle Clock History, Robert Young Net Worth, The Other Side Of Paradise Nightcore, Rissa And Quan Net Worth 2020, Kelvin Gastelum Height, Elnea Kingdom Secrets, Condenserless Air Conditioning Reviews, Carey Price Wife, The Knife Game, Pergola Canopy Installation, Suedberg Fossil Site, Frank Warren Boxing Net Worth, Blake Snell Wiki, Winchester Model 94 Anniversary Edition, Chase Koch Net Worth, Reddit Mechanical Keyboard Wiki, Black Mirror White Bear Quotes, How To Pronounce Blessed In The Beatitudes, Personal Brand Essay Examples, Thomas Bair 2020, Kenashia Douglas Net Worth, 19 Oriental Road Shamong, Nj, Rumi Quotes Farsi, How To Make 37mm Bird Banger, Sample Mph Essays, Torrei Hart Ig, Facebook Reality Labs Interview Questions, 阿川佐和子 弟 アメリカ, Mewtwo Competitive Moveset Sword And Shield, Hornady 357 Mag, Sad Chinese Poems, Rob Riphagen Son, How Did Mulan Die, Brb Gif Png, Funny Taglines For Yourself, Mark Chao Daughter, The Major Contribution Of The Enlightenment Philosophers Was The Introduction Of New Ideas About, Eaton Furlough 2020, Tommy Godfrey Cause Of Death, How Many Mg In A Gram Of Oil, Ge Wsm2700dawww Lint Filter, Abeka Grammar And Composition Iv Test 11, Courtney Stodden Net Worth 2020,