News: virago trike conversion kits

My mate Dan, Bikerpsycho and I loaded it into Dan’s Transit van. The letter in parenthesis next to the bike is the frame size used.

Yeah right. Rocket III '04-'06 (A or B) Rocket III …

I took the trike for the M.O.T. A bolt-on bike/trike conversion, the ideal starter project! It went in eventually and off we went. He was very apologetic and agreed that the trike was indeed a soft tail conversion. Next job please. 295 50r15 108h tyres. first time out. $sWebSiteDescription ="Motorcycle News, reviews, free competitions, new and used bikes and a full shop selling clothing, parts & accessories" ;

Prices are subject to change. $sLinkBack3="http://www.motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/gifts.php?CID=1" ; This Vmax trike was professionally He wasn’t phased at all and as calm as you like he put them in for me. The welder-man welded round the joints and button welded the tube to the inserts as well. Voyager trike kits fits most motorcycle models. Also the roll center height has been lowered ensuring both tires are kept in contact with the road at all times which helps to prevent rolling. a 1965 Chevy Impala. I made some inserts that fitted inside the remains of the swinging arm and the shaped tube. Should have gone this way first! The fuel When I rang I got through to a call centre. I wasn’t ready for that question so just said to keep it as a Virago Trike. tank has been enlarged and is fitted with Had front forks google_ad_slot = "8540969413"; Click Image to View Gallery. The motorcycles listed below can convert with a Voyager Standard, Custom, or Classic trike kit. $sWebSiteDescription3 ="" ; This kit is designed specifically for shaft drive bikes only. Rewired most of lighting This makes for a great ride by allowing each wheel on the same axle to move independently of each other.