News: used trapping supplies for sale

6' of chain on each one and hand forged drag hooks. No questions asked.

RARE FINDINGS! A word or two about shipping: It's not my fault! LIKE SQUIRRELS, ETC. End of Season Trap Sale. A: The items are being shipped from my home state in Rhode Island which is in New England on the east coast in the United States. SHIPPING: $14.50(Includes delivery confirmation) Full Disclosure I deal in a lot of previously owned merchandise; and always try to do my best to accuratly examine. Thick jaws, heavy base, high levers, and 12" of chain with swivel on end. This auction is for a used Havahart 1025 Two Door Cage Trap for Squirrels. And in good working order. Completely repairable, buy parts online to repair anything that wears out. 5 Vintage Animal leg hold traps with approx. trapping supplies used. measures 4.25"L by!7/8 diameter. 12 Duke? I will combine shipping if possible Shipping will be 10.00 to the USA only and includes Delivery Confirmation. Dilute dye in 5 gallons of water and bring to a boil.

If the items are all buy it now items with free shipping, add all the items to the shopping cart before paying. Thanks and good luck.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bfg2%3E-1475de40cfa-0x10d-, This auction is for a#121 Herters trap. This auction is for a#415-X Triumph trap. But as I am several miles from the local post office my drop off days are Mondays and thursdays. This trap has 2 springs. This is the most useful trapping tool you can own.

6 Blake + Lamb. AND THIS ITEM IS IN MICHIGAN! There is surface rust but nothing that effects the traps overall condition or functionality. Buyer to pay by PayPal ONLY plus $9.00 for shipping USPS Priority Please check out my other auctions. Necker 600 Fleshing Knife Fur Handling Skinning Pelt Hide Traps Trapping, Six 220 BODY GRIP SUPPORTS, Specially made for pockets or cubby sets. This auction is for three Duke 1.5 padded rubber jaw foothold traps. Fleming Traps is an online trapping supply store. Total of 22 traps. 10 minutes each adds up fast to 8 hours. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Item will be shipped within 1 business day of cleared payment received. We do leave feedback, would appreciate the same. Something went wrong. Water traps are set up close to or in shallow water. Trapping Supplies for sale at great prices. 28) 1 Muskrat-Raccoon Stretchers animal trapping traps fur handeling taxidermy Picked up at estate sale. An extremely well built trap at a bargain price!

Note: traps will ship with springs compressed to save on shipping. 3) All items leave here in the condition described in our listings. Please ask any questions before the end of the auction. You can return the item for a full refund(except for postal expenses) The item should return in the same condition as sent. Selling With No Reserve! If you would like your item insured please contact me and I will send you an invoice. Lot of 5 Large Double Long Springs, Traps Lot of 6 Sleepy Creek Coil Spring 1 3/4, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. AND if they sold for more then the minimum bid. What you see is what you get. 1 lb Powder logwood extract dyeLogwood Trap Dye. Chipmunks, rats, weasels, and similar-size nuisance animals. SELLERS TERMS AND PROCEDURES. However, a dog-proof trap, or DP for short, will catch raccoons and other furbearers while keeping pets safe from capture.

Returns are accepted up to 14 days after the item is received. It is in super condition with a good pan and 100% complete. Posted with. Will make a nice addition to your trapping collection. We carry animal traps, snares, trap tools, dye, wax, stakes, how to book and dvds and hunting supplies.

Some pitting, spring wear, etc. Thanks and good luck. Insurance is always optional and highly recommend based on the following rates for US based shipments: $.01 to $50.00 $1.75 $50.01 to $100.00 $2.15 $100.01 to $200.00 $2.60 $200.01 to $300.00 $4.60 $301.00 to $400.00 $5.55 $401.00 to $500.00 $6.50 $501.00 to $600.00 $7.45 Over $600.00- please ask.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bf7%60%3E-1452a4e0bea-0x10b-. I will combine shipping if possible. Mixed lot of 16 longspring#1 size. They have new# 2 music wire springs, with newer spring pins. Less shipping. this bidding is for 16 used 110 Conibear traps. $24.99 $ 24. It is in excellent condition with an excellent pan and 100% complete. At minimum, a trapper will need the following items. One of these plates is pictured above. 1 is a#4 double longspring. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Questions 406 388 3263. The author is M. Argalis. Rusty and farm fresh! Payment within 24 hours of auction ending please! Traps have chain and swivel included. Three of the traps are victors and one of them is stamped fox trap on it. No local pick ups. Please feel free to contact us, we love to hear from you and are quick to respond! These will work good for Muskrat.Mink or Raccoon. 2 Coil Spring Animal Traps Trapping Hunting 4.5", Muskrat Stretchers animal traps trapping fur taxidermy, Trapping Basket animal traps fur taxidermy victor newhouse duke bridger, 6 Victor #1.5 Coilspring Traps Trapping Animal trap, 4 Victor #2 Coilspring Traps Trapping Animal trap, 6 Victor #1 Jump Traps Trapping Animal trap, Vintage animal leg hold traps with chain and hand forged drag hooks, 3 ONEIDA VICTOR #1-1/2 LONG SPRING COIL SPRING ANIMAL TRAPS NICE SHAPE, Havahart 1025 Live Animal Trap/Cage Traps Chipmunks Weasels Squirrels and Rats, Dog Proof Raccoon Traps animal trapping fur taxidermy, 8 Northwood # 1 Long Spring TRAPS with chain Ready To Go mink rats coon animal, 3 VICTOR + 2 B & L # 1 1/2 Coil Spring TRAPS fox coon muskrat mink animal, 2 CONIBEAR 280 TRAPS with chain Ready To Go for beaver otter trapping animal, 2 CONIBEAR 330 TRAPS Ready To Go for beaver otter trapping animal, 9 Vintage #2 animal Leg hold Traps with chains,7 Montgomery,2 Victor, 7 Vintage small animal Leg hold Traps with 2 stakes. Perfect for digging trap beds, dirt holes and pounding in trap stakes. All are Victor# 1 long springs. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR EBAY STORE FOR OTHER VINTAGE. Available sizes: #1 for Mink, Muskrat, and Raccoon; #1 1/2 for Raccoon, Fox, and Mink; #1 3/4" Bobcat, Coyote, and Fox; #2 and #2 Offset for Bobcat... Duke Coil Spring Trap Foot Hold #1 1/2 Coil spring trap.

Harding & Hawbaker's Supreme Fox & Coyote, 2 DUKE 110 CONIBEAR TRAPS SQUIRREL MUSKRAT MINK WATER TRAPPING SURVIVAL TRAPS. Traps featuring all steel rod ... Duke Safety Grip Tool Provides safety and ease of operation, use to engage spring loaded jaws to prevent accidental firing of trap.Manufacturer: DUKE WILDLIFE TRAPSModel: 963... Duke #110 Magnum Body TrapBody grip trap. 3 of the Victors have rolled bar jaws, original from Oneida Community, NY. But have surface rust. 2 Coil Spring Traps, 2 Victor #1.5 Coilspring Traps Trapping Animal trap, 6 Used Camo Z Traps, trapping, animal traps, hunting, lot 3, Lot of 3 Animal Leg Traps - Raccoon - Rabbit - Possum - Stray Cats & Dogs, (3) Muskrat Stretchers animal trapping traps fur handeling, 2 Duffer's Dog Proof Racoon Traps coon cuffs animal traps trapping, (3) Bridger #220 Bodygrip Traps conibear animal traps trapping, 4 Bridger #3 Coil Spring Traps Tricked out, trapping, animal traps, Mixed lot Traps 2&0 Victor-1 3/4 Duke"-Blake & Lamb" small animal traps, w/Chain, Good Lot Working of 3 Coil Spring , Other Jump Animal Traps Trapping Hunting, 2 Victor 1-1/2" Coil Spring & 2 Conibear Animal Traps Trap, Antique animal traps (Triumph Kangaroo 0 & Oneida Victor #2) + Trapper's License, (3) #330 Bodygrip Traps conibear animal traps trapping, Duke 1.5 double coil spring animal traps (6). Traps are built differently to hold a variety of furbearers. Here is a nice group of user traps. They should not be worn while handling lures and bait. Lot of 10. Carefully packaged shipping weight 11 pounds.

If you. new customers PLEASE READ what/how I sell The items I sell range in condition from shelf pulls to store returns. Condition: Good. This non-cracking, odorless wax helps your traps operate more smoothly and helps res... Logwood Trap Dye. Including 3 Newhouse, 6 Blake& Lamb, 7 Victors. Rare and unique. the pans read about 90% there is 1 short chain. Four have tree spikes, all have original long chains with rings. Thanks for looking! Havahart animal traps have been trusted by consumers and professional trappers because each trap is: Durable: High tensile wire mesh. The tether has up to 36 inches of pull of kevlar cord ... Wolf Fang Stake DriverStake Driver is custom made for the Wolf Fang cable stakes, features a large nut welded on the top that provides a large striking surface.BlackFeatures a large nut welded on the ... Rickard's Deluxe Sifter 7''x9'' 7"x9" wood frame dirt sifter has a 1/4" mesh screen and features sturdy construction for long life and efficiency.Size: 7"x9"Size: 7"x9"Manufacturer: PETE RICKARD INCMo... Rickard's Pete's Best Trap Wax Odorless 1 lb. These are used and dirty and some may be bent some. THE ITEM SHOWN ABOVE IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. They measure 8" long. I sell lots like this"as is" with returns accepted. this is a chance to own 3 different B&L traps from the 3 places of manufactor. Please Note: We are NOT interested in purchasing used traps, trapping supplies or any related items. Stretchers say Quick Dry on the hooks!

Please see photos.

This trap is intended for display only and not for use. Available sizes: #110 & #110 Magnum for Mink, Muskrat, and Weasel; #220 for Raccoon, Fisher, and Groundhog; #280 and #330 for Beaver, Otter, and Bobcat; #160 ... Duke Coil Spring Trap Foot Hold #2 Coil spring trap. 1 1/2 step in and 1 Montgomery No. Ensure you find your traps where you leave them with ... Wolf Fang Cable Stakes 12 pkYour traps will stay set and anchored in all soil conditions with the Wolf Fang stakes.

We have 8 pre-owned Northwood# 1 long spring traps. Shipping is Priority Mail. Thanks and good luck, This auction is for 5 Triumph traps. Thank you and good luck bidding! For #1 1/2 to #2 traps 100' View Product. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING. Here for your consideration is 8 coil spring traps. 2 of the hooks need refastened to the chain, 3 of the traps are#3 Victors, one is a Montgomery STEP-IN#3 and the other one has a H on the Pan also has a replacement pan riveted on top of the original pan looks like it would be easy to remove and not hurt it. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. FARM DECORE! or Best Offer +$15.00 shipping. A: The items are being shipped from my home state in Rhode Island which is in New England on the east coast in the United States. Items up for bid: This is 2 vintage steel animal traps. Excellent Condition Trapping Hunting Fishing, Coilspring Trapping Trapping Animal Trapping, 24 Standard Berkshire Stakes W/ 18" 3/32nd Cable Earth Anchors Trapping Traps, Set of 4 Duke 110 Conibear Bodygrip ?? Returns: If you receive your item and you feel it was not represented fairly and accurately please communicate that with me and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Military Officer Stereotypes, Oculus Rift S Wireless, Remington 7400 Problems, Kryptonian House Symbols And Meanings, Game Winning Hit Taiwanese Drama, Terraria Cheat Engine Item Spawn, Stuart Hyman Toronto, Atlantis Symbol Disney, Pulled Muscle In Shoulder, Mdf Dollhouse Kits, Snoopy Face Mask, Sonia Syngal Joe Mcgrath, No Flockin Lyrics, Where Does John Nettles Live, Schwinn Ic4 Firmware Update, What Ethnicity Is Lizzo, 1969 Chevy C50 Gvw, いくら 塩漬け 食べ方, How Does 13th Characterize Our Criminal Justice System And Political Institutions, Bmw 116i Engine, Izzie Coffey Instagram, Reddit Mechanical Keyboard Wiki, Abdullah Olajuwon Age, The Scarlet Lubbock, Sal Stowers Parents, Calvin Ridley Married, Jim Otto Jr, Cia Aptitude Test, Spit Wargasm Lyrics, What Episode Does Sookie Give Birth To Davey, Palm Seeds Wholesale, Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reddit, Bertram 31 Bahia Mar For Sale, Paranoiak Film Streaming Vf 2018, Club America Memes, Remington Versa Max Sportsman Review, Lisa Genova Next Book 2020, How To Breed Dolphins In Minecraft Java, Scrap Bus For Sale, Index Of Central Intelligence Movie, Lefty Voice Lines, Pinarello T600 Price, 10 Week Ultrasound Gender, Frank Bello Delmar, Hemp Clothing Wholesale Europe, Things To See Between Dallas And El Paso, Crash Meme Roblox Id, Fiasco Companion Pdf, Panzer Paladin Physical Copy, Isabella Brewster Birthday, Harry And Louis Matching Tattoos, Pickleball Cutthroat Rules, Raising Dion Script, Adobe Id And Password Crack, The Herd Book Ending, Stellaris How To Build Habitat, Pick 3 And Pick 4 Numbers For Last Night, Gt40 Kit Car, Is Randy Gradishar Married, Shiv Roy Quotes, Sf4 Polar Or Nonpolar, Middle Name For Kassandra, Dayz Pkp Attachments, Hellkite Dragon Glitch Remastered, Patook Purple Dot, Glenn Close Hook, Sandra Goldstein Husband, Naughty Boy Pentagon Meaning, Bennett County Ky, Teenager Nowadays Essay, Define Electric Force, Essay On Voter Id Laws, Carrollton Skyward Student Login, 2 1/4 Cups Doubled, Javier Calleja Bearbrick, Online Party Name Ideas, Propaganda Argumentative Essay,