News: universal eclectic wicca

A Study in The Universal Eclectic Wiccan Tradition Book Two: A Grimoire One of the tools of ancient sorcery and Witchcraft was the Grimoire.

There is (at least as far as I am aware) no specific term that fits a witch who adheres to one primary tradition but allows her path to evolve and change. personal truths. Eclectic Wicca is a different concept to Eclectic Witchcraft although the principle of choosing different elements from different established strands still rings true. *shrugs*

It is the textbook for the UEW tradition, and other study is obviously involved.

if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav2n=MSFPpreload("_derived/about_me.htm_cmp_clearday010_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav2h=MSFPpreload("_derived/about_me.htm_cmp_clearday010_hbtn_a.gif"); } So, with all the assorted data the Eclectic Witch has at his or her disposal, where do they begin? Universal Eclectic Wicca (UEW) is a tradition that allows people The idea of a custom-made religion, sometimes insultingly called “made up,” goes against the grain of some established leaders and practitioners of what might be called more traditional, structured magic. // -->