News: uk column melanie shaw

UK Column News stands by its description of Melanie Shaw as a political prisoner convicted of undisclosed crimes in a secret hearing. It hurts me that I'm being treated in such a disgusting way. Signed, 12 June 2017, Melanie Shaw [signature]. It came from Melanie Shaw's prison cell.

Thank you all again for your kind support for Melanie. Like many of you I have been very worried for Melanie's safety and health and it was a relief to be able to sit and talk with her in relaxed surroundings for just over two hours. by Brian Gerrish .

Melanie originally approached the UK Column because she wanted to expose the truth of the vicious rapes, sexual and physical abuse, and psychological intimidation that she and some 100 other young children suffered at Nottingham Beechwood childrens home. UK Column. Child abuse whistleblower who has been brutally abused by the UK court system. This latest punitive action on a child abuse victim by Nottingham Police and the Courts, follows the removal of her child by Social Services and disruptive action by the Local Council in respect of her home.

Her position is very delicate at the moment as Rampton is a high security hospital and progress towards a more relaxed environment, and ultimately release, will be involved and will take time. The Nottinghamshire child abuse whistleblower's treatment in jail has once again degenerated into something out of Solzhenitsyn, or worse. For permission to use any content on this website please contact us. UK Column Friday 13/01/2017: The Melanie Shaw Debacle Continues One.

* If calling from Ireland or Europe, this number is 00 44 115 711 7666. I'm in a mess here. I don't even know if you will get this letter. We remained concerned for her safety in light of civilian police staff claims that she was safe, without any supporting facts as to what had happened, or where she was being held. Many of the prison "staff" who have neglected, mocked and abused her (including by threatening effective rape in her cell) at various East Midlands jails appear to be private corporate employees and/or to lack any suitable warder training, and they certainly seem to have no shred of humanity or intention to abide by the common law. The Beechwood Children’s Home abuse witness is being held in Peterborough prison after unknown police action on Thursday, 10th July, and a secret court hearing on Friday, 11th July 2014. Three Nottingham MPs, Vernon Coaker, Lilian Greenwood and Chris Leslie have so far failed to respond to UK Column enquires as to their action to help Beechwood victims and protect other children from abuse. © 2006-2019 UK Column. Brian, please can you help me? As the country’s only male and female prison, it has a maximum capacity of 840 and boasts a Mother and Baby Unit for 12 mums. Incompetence?

Get The Deal. This was a very welcome and emotional reunion as I have not seen her in person for over three years, and we have not been able to communicate by letter or phone for over two years due to unexplained restrictions imposed by senior prison staff. Please contact Chris Leslie on 0115 711 7666* as he has a signed form of authority to info share [on my case]. WF4 4XX.

Melanie Shaw, date of birth 7/10/70. All letters in and out are vetted by hospital staff and this is normal procedure for all patients.

Melanie Shaw. The UK Column is an independent multimedia news website supported by its members. For permission to use any content on this website please contact us. I'm not allowed toilet paper or able to wash my hair. Melanie looks well and I understand she now looks considerably better than when she first arrived at Rampton from prison, where she endured some 19 months in solitary confinement and was very badly treated in a number of ways.

The renewed contact subsequently led to the opportunity to visit at Melanie's request, and with the help and cooperation from Rampton staff. At least in Foston [Prison] they would speak to me and treat me decently. I'm not strong, as I've let myself down alone here in this cell. Melanie Shaw’s story is available primarily from the UK Column alternative news site in the form of an interview and a number of articles.. Nottinghamshire Live has also published a number of articles detailing her story. Appropriate matters in a medical and legal sense are also proceeding, but I am not at liberty to mention details. After a Court hearing the following day, for which it is still not known if Melanie had proper legal representation or the benefit of public and press attendance, she was remanded to Peterborough prison. © 2006-2019 UK Column. Join us today to support what we do, access our members' website and exclusive members only content, all for just £3 per month. I was very encouraged by the positive and caring attitude of the Rampton staff who attended my visit, and I would like to say that I am sure they have Melanie's best interests at heart, and are doing their best for her. I don't need or want money, all I want is to talk to people by letter. Please can I gently remind people that although Melanie is much better and making progress, she cannot answer all letters and requests, and has to do things in her own way at her own pace. Like many of you I have been very worried for Melanie's safety and health, and it was a relief to be able to sit and talk with her in relaxed surroundings for just over two hours. I've not been diagnosed as mentally ill but normal; the [HM Prison Service] area psychologist for Yorkshire has refused to finish her report by not coming back to prison. We reproduce her entire letter below, above which Melanie wrote "SHARE PUBLICALLY". Possibly, but I don't think so.

In two other UK Column cases where Social Services have been attempting to steal children, parents have also been falsely accused of arson attempts. http://www.ukcolumn.org/ Their silence says much. The clarity of both her handwriting and her analysis throughout this letter reconfirms to me that she is of clear mind and is being subjected to a cynical psikhushka regime to break her spirit and discredit or delete her testimony of Establishment child abuse in the Thatcher era.

Melanie’s incarceration appears to be based on allegations that she set fire to a neighbours shed - a charge which Melanie denies. This morning, I received one of the most harrowing letters I have read in my life. The New Hall prison governor's e-mail address is susan.howard@hmps.gsi.gov.uk, Melanie Shaw After no communication for those two years, it was a wonderful surprise to receive a letter from her a few weeks ago, and this was then followed by telephone calls. Sent at 21:22 on Wednesday, 9th July 2014 the UK Column has been trying to locate the witness ever since.". She thanks everyone who has written and supported her, and clearly this support has made a huge difference to her and kept her going in very dark times. I've got nothing to do, no smokes or anything. Three Nottingham MPs, Vernon Coaker, Lilian Greenwood and Chris Leslie. The UK Column is funded wholly by its membership. Despite telephone calls by UK Column and members of the public to Nottinghamshire police over the weekend, we were unable to establish the precise whereabouts of Melanie. Our opinion is reinforced by the fact that five other women known to the UK Column, who, having reported paedophile activity, have been harassed by the police and Local Authorities and later sectioned in psychiatric units. On Friday, 11th July, the UK Column reported that a "key whistleblowing witness and victim of child abuse at Nottingham Beechwood Children’s Home is effectively missing after sending a text to the UKColumn starting 'pls ring urgent, something has happened n I don’t trust the police and I may be locked up tomorrow.' One of their articles includes details of most of her court appearances and convictions.. A4126DE

Please. Do you understand me? Melanie originally approached the UK Column because she wanted to expose the truth of the vicious rapes, sexual and physical abuse, and psychological intimidation that she and some 100 other young children suffered at Nottingham Beechwood childrens home. I will be happy to provide further updates as and when I can. I'm scared to sleep and often put my chair behind my door. The UK Column is an independent multimedia news website supported by its members. Brian, please thank the listeners for their letters.

Having said that, Melanie's conditions in Rampton are steadily improving and she is now able to participate in more social activities that are available, including time working in the garden growing area outside. Late on Friday afternoon Melanie Shaw’s solicitor was also unaware of the police action or his clients location.

The odd staff utter a few words at you.

Melanie Shaw’s Full Story. Please share this transcript far and wide and hold your public servants and representatives to account on her outrageous case; particularly, at her own express request, her own supposed Member of Parliament, Chris Leslie, for whom she previously volunteered and who promised to help her. Please help me to stop this abuse. The UK Column published a good summary of Melanie Shaw’s case when she was sentenced by a secret court on mysterious secret charges for 2 years in prison in January 2017, a … It's unbelievable and God only knows what they are doing in private to other inmates. Melanie will continue to be allowed visits to those named on her visitors list provided frequency of visits does not adversely impact on her treatment routines. The UK Column is funded wholly by its membership. From North America, it is 011 44 115 711 7666. Melanie claims she had been warned she could have her child taken when she first blew the whistle on Beechwood in 2011.

2014 Glastron Gts 207 Review, Translation Bias In Research, Zorp Jr Book Name, If I Back It Up, Is It Fat Enough Roblox Id, Camshaft Torque Sequence, Paddy Mcnair Salary, Sao Fatal Bullet Accessories, Stephanie Valencia Reddit, Classic American Bully Breeders, Russell Dykstra Illness, Reset G5 Transmitter, Wormwood For Parasites, Forensic Movie Online With English Subtitles, Rdr2 Bat Location, Borei Ssbn Propeller, Hard Boy Roblox Id, Mrcool Diy Multi Zone, Spongebob Red Mist Endings, How To Fix Bent Charger Prongs, Katie Name Meaning, Shy Anderson Net Worth, Is Sayani Gupta Bengali, Hermetica Asclepius Lament, Articles With Bad Arguments, Ludwig Ahgren Twitch Stats, Brad Mccann Wife, Were Vs Where Worksheet, La Muerta Comic Wiki, Encouraging Words For A Teenage Girl, Blaze Tv On Roku, Rc Rock Crawling Events, Derek Chang Wife, Jeffrey Pollack Net Worth, Quietest Refrigerator Compressor, Ktva Tv Anchorage, Megan Henderson Baby, Eric Burdon Alex Burdon, Na Meeting Names, Cheap Ps4 Under 100, Taliana Martinez Died, Harbin Beer Uk, James Biden Net Worth, Is The Eiffel Tower An Obelisk, Young Dolph Quotes, Torrei Hart Ig, Oppo Icon Pack, My Essex Login, What Chapter Does Tessa Get Drugged, Super Brainz Costume, How To Get Sea Time For Captains License, Xenoblade Chronicles Builds, Carlotta Edwards Wiki, Mink Point Siamese, Loree Low A Oboe, Clothing Brand Font Generator, Flashback Story Starters, Maytag Front Load Washer Diagnostic Mode,