News: titan t2 reddit

I would prefer to store the weight on a separate rack like the CAP sold at academy. The fitness reality 810xlt and a fitness gear half rack from dicks rated for 600 lbs. Both of these racks seem virtually identical for entry-level options. As for bench, I went with Rogue flat utility 2.0. (Also open to other suggestions in the entry-level, ~$300 range, but these seemed the best bang for buck). A little more $ but amortize the extra cost over 5-$10 years and its little difference. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So the real question: A Titan T-2 pops up locally for $225 supposedly still new in box, haven't verified in person yet. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The only reason is that I want some accessories ( band pegs, maybe a monolift) which seem to be hard to find for the T2.

So the real question: A Titan T-2 pops up locally for $225 supposedly still new in box, haven't verified in person yet. I've bought a lot of equipment from Titan (T3 Short Rack 36" deep, Competition Plates, 1500 LB Capacity Bar, Landmine Handle) and for me most of the packing was fine with the only exception being the rack as some of the metal was exposed but it wasn't scratched or damaged.

I was looking at the T3 short as well (similar height to the T2), and it only comes out to $50 more. What this means is that you will not want to set it on a hard surface without something to cushion it. Wondering if anyone has tried this before? Since mine is practically set on carpet, it isn't an issue. I don't want to bother with drilling into my basement floor. Be careful...the attachments aren't fully swappable between the two manufacturers...IIRC you can use the Titan ones on a Rogue rack but cannot use the Rogue ones on a Titan rack?

It's probably the most solid rack you'll find for the price quite honestly. Also could you fit rep’s pull down station on Titan. in my opinion they are good enough. When I had it set on concrete, I had to put foam pads under it - and not just to help with the bolt problem, it swayed on its supports. I’ve bought two cheap racks in the last year so that I can have one in my workspace and one in my home garage. Let’s take a look at what Redditors have to say about the Titan T-2. I leave you with this last tid bit.... people complain about titan shipping a lot and where there is smoke there is fire but a few scratches on heavy steel isnt going to affect it... youre gonna scratch it up anyway. Was considering a Titan T-3 or Repfitness PR-3000 amongst others.

You may feel differently though. If saving space is your game, the Titan T-2 gets the edge for being a little easier to fit in most rooms. But I am glad I spent a little more money on my bars and flat benches from rep, and on making a level and sturdy lifting surface with stall mats and plywood.

Would that be a better investment? “If you don’t currently have a rack of any kind, then yes, I would definitely buy that T-2,” they write. I also like the extended safeties on the Rep rack. Both of these racks seem virtually identical for entry-level options. The Titan T-2 regularly comes in at about 83″ tall, which is a lot more modest and probably a better fit for a basement. Here's a pic of my setup right after I got it all put together. This includes things like rack extension, monolift attachments, safety straps etc.

Basically, the rack works fine, and will do what you want it to. Saved 250 getting a wall mount which I spent on other toys. They look very secure and strong. It's very solid.

I think these are the things that make a bigger difference than whether your rack can theoretically hold thousands of pounds and doesn’t wobble as much when you re-rack. Was considering a Titan T-3 or Repfitness PR-3000 amongst others. I'm leaning more towards the T-3 Squat rack, but I'd take any opinions right now. I have the T2. I would say Titan also has a leg up on Rep with the amount of accessories they offer for their rack. I don't regret my purchase, cause it was $100 ($150 on sale and I got $70 for applying for a AMZN Prime card, ~$100 after tax). I have bought several items from Rep and I've had a great experience every time. Titan makes some pretty good equipment at the price they're selling. http://www.titan.fitness/squat-rack.html, T-3 Squat Rack pros being 5/8" hardware, 11 gauge steel, and westside hole spacing. I know what the specs say. A subreddit devoted to working out at home.

In Titans, they’re a mix of teenagers and adults, meeting each other for the first time. To me it looks like Titan multigrip pull-up might not fit on the rep rack but it’s hard to see from the pictures. I like how they are rounded and go all the way through the rig.

Not saying a cage isnt the way to go but just saying I am very happy with it. The hole spacing is awesome, I set my j-hooks for squat and bench, spotter arms are the same for both. The T-2 is only 7' tall, while the T3 is closer to 7'6", and maybe another few inches if you build a platform underneath. Asking as a newbie. At what point would I be saying I really wish I had ______. It fit the bill perfectly for when I was first starting my home gym. They both take the same floor space (48X48) but the T3 is significantly higher (92") so it wouldn't fit in my basement. And if you ever need to upgrade or replace it, it's cheap enough that you will have gotten your money's worth for how many years it will last you. I bench with around 250 lbs in them, squat with around 315 and do pull ups and dips weighing 210 lbs. T3 has Westside spacing (holes every 1" in the bench section), while the T2 does not; this might be a slight problem if you bench in your rack and your arch is less than 2". To piggyback of this thread, are all. Buying used though seems to be the best way to save some money. Brenton’s Dick still feels like Dick to me for the most part. There are a few downsides, however, relative to the T3. I know. ie. The Titan T-2 Power Rack power rack is a staple for your home gym or garage gym. As a few mentioned, accessories may be the deciding point. Its not a full cage but i can do everything with this wall mount that someone can do with a cage and i only paid 230 with it.

When lifting by yourself, having spotter arms when pushing on the bench is quite useful. The attachments interchangeable? Titan T-2 Reddit reviews. Also, spotter arms on the T3 are relatively useless (unless you're planning on using the rack primarily for weight storage) as you can very easily bench inside the rack.

From what I've seen, the T2 looks fairly flimsy when compared to the T3. User soandanother writes that the T-2 is a perfect choice for beginner and intermediate lifters. Here's a pic of my setup right after I got it all put together. Incredible value.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. T-3 Power rack. My Titan T2 has been worth every dime. At that price I probably would have pulled the trigger, but now I have the luxury of waiting for another deal. The T-2 also comes in a short version that’s only 71″ tall.

T-2 Has safety bars so you can push harder on bench and squat. Getting back into weight training after some years of running. I've had my T-3 squat rack for 2 weeks now. Titan T-2 or Rep PR-1000? While I don't have the rack, I do have some thoughts.

I'm glad I got it. Unless I missed something the T-3 just has dip bars. I didn't even know about the Titan squat stand until your post, so thanks for sharing. I would say part of it depends on your ceiling height. Press J to jump to the feed.

Lifting weights is my main hobby and it feels nice to have nice things. I can see the appeal of the nicer ones from Titan, Rogue, and even Legend. Since I'm already an intermediate lifter, I decided to get the T3 since I know it will last me forever. That T2 sold earlier today, so I'm still waiting. The only deal breaker might be the accessories so take a look at what you can get. http://www.titan.fitness/power-rack.html. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Haven't had to move anything else since I put it up. I was never too familiar with Starfire, but Anna Diop’s portrayal is more enjoyable to me on this rewatch, but I know it’s not the Starfire that people want. For me, there was nothing that the T3 had that I absolutely had to have. The hole spacing near the bench area allowed me to dial bench in perfectly with the safety bars. It helped clarify a bit what's important to me. Not a titan fanboy but everything came in one peice and went together with no problems and for the price i was happy. But is the T-2 really good enough? I think if you're going to bolt it to something either the T-2 or the T-3 will be fine. That can cause some issues if you're only working with an 8' ceiling and want to do pullups. If I didn't plan on ever squatting over 315 I probably would have bought the T2 (or other budget rack). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

How Are Rainbows Formed Comprehension Questions Answer Key, Bianca Harris Age, Scottie Fitzgerald Net Worth, Svp Meaning In League Of Legends, Sunfish Sailboat Specs, Chili With Tomato Juice And Noodles, Comanche Language Words, Princethorpe College Racism, Drukhari Tournament List, Arapaima For Sale, Planxty Irwin Lyrics, Deep Six Cbd, Sample Mph Essays, Tehran Air Now, Zulay Henao Married, Amy Klobuchar Eye Surgery, Izzie Coffey Instagram, Low Profile Usb Cable, George Kittle Long Hair, Rust Vehicle Decay, Costco Clorox Wipes, Remote Temperature Monitoring Without Internet, Nigel Farage Youtube Channel, Olde English Pocket Beagles For Sale, Karmalek Dolls Reviews, Does Tessa Get Pregnant In After We Collided, Bela Lugosi Mirror, Chika Dance Song, Update On Patients From Hbo Coma Tom, Questions About Minimalism Art, Floral Formula Of Ranunculus, Roblox Scripts List, Scorpio Lucky Day Of The Week, Prize Games Registration, Peterbilt 359 Specs, Educated Tara Westover Essay, Washington County Ar Police Codes, Vania Rivera Munguía Age, Royal Rumble 2020 Full Show, Bee R Rev Limiter How It Works, Autozone Commercial Hours, Fairy Tail Guild Hall In Real Life, Lichis Fruta Afrodisiaca,