News: the scarlet lubbock

Please help others. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Closed Now. I called to ask the reasoning behind this and see if the prices are negotiable and they gave me some BS scripted answer about how markets change. In general it is better to rent a house in Tech Terrace or somewhere else. My roommates and I decided to live here, our first apartment in college, and have had nothing but horrible experiences.

Machine à laver dans l'appartement des étudiants. 952 people follow this. MO - FR: 9:00 AM - 6 PM SA: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SU: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM; Cookie Preferences; Accessibility Statement. These business practices are deceitful and show no respect towards loyal customers. This is supposed to be a "gated community"....that's funny. Head back to your apartment and freshen up with a hot shower in your private bathroom, then choose a new outfit from your walk-in closet. Our spacious apartments are fully furnished, with full-size kitchens, walk-in closets and a private washer and dryer in every home. If you’re feeling sociable, host a dinner party around the dining table, and stack the dirty dishes in the dishwasher when you’re done.

Very sorry of them. With work out of the way, enjoy a workout at the 24-hour fitness center, swim a few lengths in the beautiful resort-style pool, then ease your muscles in the hot tub. 5220 The Scarlet. I was then told in August at the end of the month. You will experience a lot of lag and the wifi will kick your phone off the network. I moved out of my apartment when I went to Marine Corp Recruit Training (boot camp). ... With a transfer student it was important to have a furnished apartment and The Scarlet not only had the best rate around, it was the nicest.

When you’re done on campus, come home to The Scarlet and head to the computer center to continue studying, taking advantage of the free printers to print off tomorrow’s essay. I will absolutely make sure that no one I know ever signs a lease here.

Throw your gym gear in your apartment’s washer dryer and it will be clean and dry in no time. My staff interactions have been. or. BUT I am very satisfied with my experience here so far. See more of The Scarlet Lubbock on Facebook. 4.6. The couple of times they have been closed (no more than 3 times total), the gate code did not work for entry.- Broken elevator for 4 weeks- Back door leading to the patio does not close all the way- Washer and dryer have ruined numerous clothes and get lint all over clean laundry- We are very busy and not home often, make sure we always turn lights off and keep our AC on a normal temperature, yet have gone over on our electricity EVERY month by a ridiculous amount (even though they said "$30 will be more than enough")- Faulty fire alarm (goes off every time we open the oven)- Leaky fridge- Defective garbage disposalThis place does not feel like "home," and I would advise everyone against living here. College property management company based out of Austin, TX. It’s a 15-minute walk to Texas Tech University campus from The Scarlet, so grab a latte for the road from the coffee bar on your way out. 5220 The Scarlet has rental units ranging from 491-1660 sq ft starting at $539. DO NOT LIVE HERE!

Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Apartment Ads/Subleases DO NOT LIVE HERE! The Scarlet provides student focused apartment and community amenities such as washers and dryers and fully furnished apartments. Make sure your skin keeps that sun-kissed look with a session in the free tanning salon, or get active on the basketball or sand volleyball courts. Further more, I have been a loyal resident here for three years. Where is the best place to live near Texas Tech? Didn't even tell me that they did. Enjoy Lubbock’s famous nightlife with a Broadway musical at the City Bank Auditorium, or a night out in the Depot Entertainment District. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the manager at (806) 747-2340 or em  ail us at, The Team at Paxton Real Estate can assist you with a variety of real estate services, such as assisting buyers to find their next home or real estate property and assisting sellers in selling their home, real estate property and…, We Buy Ugly Houses - HomeVestors of America is a national network of real estate investors. Their maintenance team is also phenomenal. Covid-19 Response; Service and Hospitality ... 5220 The Scarlet 2202 Mac Davis Lane Lubbock, TX 79401. Ha! I don't hold much hope for them doing the right thing and giving the wonderful Customer Service they like to brag about.

Upon move in day he found: Hi Laurie, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. The maintenance is slow and quality of the apartments are not the best either. There is so many places for the same price, that are MUCH better quality. About 5220 The Scarlet At The Scarlet, residents enjoy a gated, pet-friendly community that is just steps from Texas Tech campus, outfitted with a wide array of upscale amenities including a 24-hour JIM fitness center and full-service business center with JOE coffee bar featuring complimentary Starbucks® coffee. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Bonjour, je suis votre conseiller en réservation.

Detailed Scores. 4.6.

Log In. We were told there was a $300 early move in fee and the unit would come "as is" (uncleaned), which we thought was absurd, so we decided to stay with friends for the week before the actual move in date- When we finally moved in, the unit was disgustingly dirty and looked like it had still not been cleaned at all- When calling and asking the size of the beds, they told us a "Full XL", so we bought customized sheets-- however, they were Full sized (again, the staff is extremely uneducated)- Missing furniture- Ripped up couch cushions- Extremely damaged table- Broken toilets- Broken door lockOTHER PROBLEMS: - Mail fraud: twice have my roommates and I had gift cards sent from our parents taken-- when reporting, they told us there was nothing they could do about it- HUGE SECURITY ISSUES: the entry and exit gate DO NOT CLOSE! Rendez-vous sur. The management staff is done with you the minute you sign the contract. It’s a 15-minute walk to Texas Tech University campus from The Scarlet, so grab a latte for the road from the coffee bar on your way out. MO - FR: 9:00 … Head back to your apartment and freshen up with a hot shower in your private bathroom, then choose a new outfit from your walk-in closet. The location is great, the gym is great, and the printing is great.

Please reach out to us directly at (806) 747-2340 when you have a chance. I lived here for two years and in short, there are better places to live in the area. While we have called maintenance for what is fixable, they have come and performed a subpar job, only for the problems to arise again and often be worse.The staff is also completely unhelpful and seem to be trained to tell us lies in order to get out of the problem.MOVE IN PROBELMS:- Because of prior obligations, my roommates and I needed to move in early. 2202 Mac Davis Lane Lubbock, TX 79401. p: (806) 747-2340. Which lead to at least 2 residents cars to being broken into. The CLS Difference. They mad things unfair and really difficult. Please contact the General Manager at the office at 806-747-2340 or email us at thescarlet@clsliving.com to discuss further. Just sent it straight to the debt collector. Upon move in day he found:1- damaged walls2- patched carpet in 4 different colors3- filthy light fixtures4- dead roaches5- no etherenet plug and very poor wifiThis is not at all what was advertised. Facilities and fares are subject to the final contract. The management has refused to work with me or lower my rate. All measurements are approximate. So far, it’s been pretty, I am only writing this to be entered to win a drawing. Call for more details! 2202 Mac Davis Ln (1,305.33 mi) Lubbock, TX 79401 . Office Hours. (See photos) Each time they do a half-a** repair job so it is never truly fixed. Don't even think about using the hot tub because it is usually drained or the water is green. You are a 7 minute bus ride from campus! Later, meet friends for margaritas at nearby Ruby Tequila’s Mexican Kitchen, or have a quiet catch-up with friends over a drink on your balcony or patio. I am being financially punished for renewing early which I feel is unfair. Office Hours. So I resigned because I had no complaints...EVER SINCE I RESIGNED I HAVE REGRETTED IT. I was living in my apartment for 11ish months. Une erreur est survenue, veuillez réessayer. Les installations et tarifs dépendent du contrat final.

Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to live. Buying or selling a home can be stressful if you do it on your own, but with a little help from Sherri Cypert - Exit Realty of Lubbock it can be a piece of cake. Go to bed safe in the knowledge that you’re living in a secure gated community, where the staff are always on call if you need them. please look, Comment from CLS Customer Service of The Scarlet, 9/3/2017Hi Laurie, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. For apartments: View on Map. 2202 Mac Davis Lane Lubbock, TX 79401. Map of Communities Where is the best place to live near Texas Tech? https://www.livesomewhere.com/communities/uploadedpbi/fl/2013-jul-21/cr10/pb20/sec421/21587njpg Go to bed safe in the knowledge that you’re living in a secure gated community, where the staff are always on call if you need them.

Skate 2 Ps3 Dlc Pkg, Spanish Dog Names, The Illusion Is Embodied In What Setting?, Ape Car Parts Uk, Harry Styles Phone Number, Brittany Lutz Height, Aldi Us Puff Pastry, Althea Heart Age, Steve Wright Nfl, Noelle Stevenson Fanfiction, Animal Holidays 2021, Dream Warehouse Reviews, How Long Will It Take For My Cat To Accept A New Kitten, Jason Remar Age, Rdr2 Panther Saddle, Potomac School Yearbook, Marta Dubois Height, Auto Shop For Rent Memphis, Tn, Biome Essay Questions, Jeopardy Questions And Answers Printable, Military Officer Stereotypes, Xxl Live 2019, Hart's Mill Orange County Nc, License Plate Renewal Extension In Illinois, Henry County Va Court Cases, Spectrum Corporate Office Number, Wig Glue Alternative, Kelvin Gastelum Height, This Is Home Cavetown Lyrics Meaning, Jim Lea Attorney, Dax Cobra Parts, River Rock Canaan Dogs, The History Of Happiness Poem, Ash Narayan 60 Minutes, Kate Fischer 2020, Fungus Gnat Trap, Write A Word Problem, Lake Acworth Construction, Nau Webcam Flagstaff, Avengers Piano Sheet, William Marcus Wilson Statesboro Ga, Google Drive Coraline, Jason Mitchell Wife, Rihanna Latest Pics, The Veteran Korean Full Movie, Big Eden 123movies, Willian Wife Age, Seaford College Reviews, Wonder Pets Dailymotion, Wreath Making Companies, Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 Dolphin Emulator, Patreon Won't Let Me Log In, 石原さとみ 実家 住所, Pictures Of Abnormal Dog Poop, 222 Meaning Bible, Ari Lennox Net Worth, Finra Background Check Questions, Hoover Floormate Fh40160 Replacement Parts,