News: the j raymond group, inc reviews

Everyone is awesome both in skill and personality. I have been working here for a year now, I have learned a lot, the project manager I am working with is always very happy to coach me and explain new stuff to me, always giving second chance, from the first day I started here they are always willing to rely on me to perform new tasks which gives me space to develop. Working here has allowed me to enjoy a healthy work-life balance and I am pleased with the opportunity for growth offered here. The staff in all locations are helpful and I always am welcomed to ask questions. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. The Raymond Group is is comprised of two brothers, Scott and Gary. Great company!

I worked at The Raymond Group full-time for less than a year. Long commute, I believe some of my coworkers had there own agenda, which led Raymond to close the NW branch. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you. Strong team efforts. Although there is a chance to develop, But you need to keep asking the higher managers to give you new tasks as you can easily get stuck with few tasks and do for years and years. See reviews for Raymond Group, Inc. in Palm Coast, FL at 5 Chervil Way from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Working here has allowed me to enjoy a healthy work-life balance and I am pleased with the opportunity for growth offered here.

Well run company, the NW branch was the newest branch. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. Although there is a chance to develop, But you need to keep asking the higher managers to give you new tasks as you can easily get stuck with few tasks and do for years and years. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Very Professional work environment. He doesn't place himself on a high pedestal and makes his employees feel like they're an important part of his team and that makes people feel appreciated. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Great place to work. (I have learned all of these in less than 6 months!) Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your constru tion repair, replacement, and installation needs! DESCRIPTION OF WORK Remodeled bathroom, adding a shower to what was originally a half bath. You can call the company by phone Raymond Group Inc (905) 279-0130. The pace in the office - at least my area was/is comfortable. Biggest challenge is that the work can be somewhat seasonal and sometimes the workload can be driven by the political climate. (I have learned all of these in less than 6 months!) Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies.

They ... To find more licensing information for your state, visit our.

If you want to remodel your bathroom or kitchen but are worried about the time and effort involved, you need Granite Transformations! Great place to work. ", "On of the best family oriented businesses I've worked in - would gladly go back if the opportunity presented itself.

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Raymond is a family oriented company who gives great benefits.

They have a great 401K matching contribution and offer a great vacation/PTO package and allow you to have a few days free if you have a family loss or hardship. We can give you the kitchen or bathroom you've been dreaming of with no demolition and minimal installation time. Glassdoor has 13 The Raymond Group reviews submitted anonymously by The Raymond Group employees. Everyone is awesome both in skill and personality. 12 The Raymond Group reviews. Our products are measured and cut offsite and installed in your home in one day so you can get back to your day-to-day as soon as possible. J Raymond Group LLC is a Delaware Limited-Liability Company filed on June 1, 2016. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality.

He doesn't place himself on a high pedestal and makes his employees feel like they're an important part of his team and that makes people feel appreciated. As a Raymond employee, I truly feel valued and appreciated. The employee benefits are amazing here at Raymond and the positive personalities flooding the business make it enjoyable to come into work, even on a Monday morning! It is a same, I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for more than a year. I worked at The Raymond Group full-time for less than a year. This all requires being great at working with people. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Current Employee - Administrative Assistant.

Build your future with J. Raymond Construction. Compensation/benefits were generous. You will learn a lot of software programs such as: Bluebeam, On Screen Takeoff, Quick Bid, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Project and more depending on the path you decide to take.

After working here for six months I honestly cannot say I have seen any negative aspects to the company. Strong team efforts. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The manager is down to earth, very close to the employees, can be reached anytime and makes great effort to make sure everyone is being taken care of. Best of all, our counter-tops are made from recycled materials that are heat, scratch, and stain resistant so they’ll last for years to come! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Not so hurried that mistakes would be more prevalent. Glassdoor has 13 The Raymond Group reviews submitted anonymously by The Raymond Group employees.

Barron Commercial Development, Inc. Work with us. Long commute, I believe some of my coworkers had there own agenda, which led Raymond to close the NW branch. The other factor is changes in weight and body shape during lockdown! Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if The Raymond Group is right for you. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews.

I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for less than a year. Courteous and friendly environment had a good work ethics while I worked there for 9 years. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for more than 8 years, They are very professional in everything they build. We are providers of construction services in the Jacksonville area. ", "On of the best family oriented businesses I've worked in - would gladly go back if the opportunity presented itself. The working hours are also very comfortable, normally no need to work extra hours, no micro-management (from my experience), all the colleagues are very happy and satisfied with their jobs, very positive attitude, and the team spirit is just great. NE Florida's Premier Veteran Owned and Operated Kitchen and Bath Cabinet and remodeling company. It is a same, I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for more than a year. Raymond provides a lot of training opportunities for someone fresh out of college or new to the industry. 68 were here. The pace in the office - at least my area was/is comfortable. They cleaned up at the end of each day and communicated with us regularly regarding their progress. I worked at The Raymond Group for more than 3 years, Supervisors are approachable and the company overall is really transparent, Everything is fast-paced so if you can't keep up then maybe it's not the place for you, I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for more than 5 years. This results in career advancement for our people. During the years in business, JE Construction of Florida, LLC has satisfied many customers. I worked at The Raymond Group for more than 3 years, Supervisors are approachable and the company overall is really transparent, Everything is fast-paced so if you can't keep up then maybe it's not the place for you, I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for more than 5 years. I have been working at The Raymond Group full-time for less than a year. Raymond's boss is betting on the therapeutic effects of shopping to bring such customers in. Our success is built on hiring and then developing the very best people who want to learn and grow with the company. 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. We were very pleased with the out come and would definitely use them again. ABOUT US: As our clients look to expand their markets, they turn to the internally trained employees at J Raymond Group to help them do so. Not so hurried that mistakes would be more prevalent.

Are you sure you want to replace it? What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, "The Raymond Group is a great company with great values and happy employees, Grateful to be working here. Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles. The company supplies everything needed to complete tasks at hand and are always open to suggestions from the top down. great field foremen and leadership. To be honest, I have not run into any issues here and have no cons to list. The employee benefits are amazing here at Raymond and the positive personalities flooding the business make it enjoyable to come into work, even on a Monday morning! Raymond provides a lot of training opportunities for someone fresh out of college or new to the industry. The J Raymond Group, Inc. is currently hiring entry level/customer service individuals for our teams open position. The J Raymond Group is a new, fast paced marketing and consulting firm located in the Braintree, MA. The manager is down to earth, very close to the employees, can be reached anytime and makes great effort to make sure everyone is being taken care of. This company is very special and the people working beside me almost feel like family. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. ". There were no surprises and the job finished on time and within the costs they contracted for. They have a great 401K matching contribution and offer a great vacation/PTO package and allow you to have a few days free if you have a family loss or hardship. Some management micro-managed and it affected moral so much so it caused many to leave. As a Raymond employee, I truly feel valued and appreciated. We attribute our growth and success to the people we hire.

Edgenuity Earth And Space Science Answers, Raw Dog Reddit, Kombu Seaweed In Canned Beans, Johnsons Dry Cleaners Alterations Price List, Uncontrollably Fond Ep 1 Eng Sub Viki, The Fosters Dvd, Patron Saint Of Judges, Shadow Knight Game, Earth Angel Rose, Old Weapons Names And Pictures, Female Boxers That Can Sing, Player With Most Stanley Cups With Different Teams, Good To Go Login, Sgt Pepper Album Cover Mirror Trick, Rav4 Hybrid Tax Credit 2020, Mari Maria Daughter, Rachel Moranis Wife, Glen Holt Death, Sono Chi No Sadame Meaning, Bfs Meaning Urban Dictionary, Tf2 Engineer Quotes, Jesse Lacey Wife Died, Cruche D'eau 18 Litres Prix, Marcel Young Age, Mario Beatbox Solo Lyrics, Geographic Pattern In A Sentence, Midas Fortnite Skin, Fear None Tattoo, White Noise Play Pdf, Kentucky Derby Results 2020, Boutique Québec Jouet, Nyt Letterboxed Answers, Kxly Tv Schedule, Quelle Est La Conséquence économique Des Conquêtes Romaines, Clarence Page Son, Wild Hog Feeding Sounds, Asturian Painted Hen, Sometimes You Gotta Fall Before You Fly Tattoo Meaning, As Time Goes By Cast Harry, Ruger Blackhawk Pellet Gun Walmart,