News: the aviary menu

The winter sangria was excellent. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. drink ,great place for a special dinner,in warm weather there's DINING outside ,large parking area.

Dinner.

A beautiful antique space, Aviary Cafe is a stylish mix where vintage meets modern. © The Aviary is a join effort between The Dock Ellis and Longslice Brewery. I did like those. The Carmel Apple Sangria was very good. The Aviary menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com.

We deliver beers and specialty food items from The Aviary kitchen! This was a good experience for all of us. Give us a call at (647) 352-7837, email in your order to info@aviarybrewpub.com, OR visit the Longslice Brewery E-Store and place your order there! In the event of inclement weather, we will either reschedule or refund... + More. Happy Hour. Warning: Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises. on top was so over powering. Had 8:30 pm reservations for six sat down at 8:45 pm. We are BACK! 9 AM - 3PM Sunday. Stopped in Saturday night for dinner. Our patio is open from 11am-11pm for drinks.

We are BACK! Shrimp Mozambic again succulent and a beet, goat cheese brochette. Looking for delivery?! Hotels near Johnson's Roadside Farm Market, Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, Hotels near (MVY) Martha's Vineyard Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Swansea, American Restaurants for Families in Swansea, American Restaurants for Lunch in Swansea. Served with fingerling potatoes and broccolini. Contact Us philip@the-aviary.net. Recommend to All.More, I'll start off by saying the restaurant is very nice and the staff were lovely. We deliver beers and specialty food items from The Aviary kitchen! Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. We are located on Route 6 in Swansea, MA, © 2020 The Aviary Restaurant — All Rights Reserved. Rough start until we met Rhonda our waitress, who was a cut above the rest. Left after a 3 hour stint.....FULL and HAPPY!. Mahi was the special served on a risotto and everyone enjoyed all. Choose from ready-to-drink bottled cocktails, or make your own with our cocktail kits! We have the Longslice Brewery bottle shop open and our full menu available for dine in or takeout.

As we had two birthdays they served chocolate bombs which were complimentary. Prepaid reservation for parties of 2. Indoor dining is now available (with limited capacity) and we'll be showing all the NBA playoffs with sound! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? 5 PM - 7 PM Monday - Friday. and the drinks were substantial and well made. Also would recommend the Rainbow Carrots and the Roasted Beets were a nice surprise. We are open Tuesday-Sunday. Aviary Cocktail Kits. Several of my friends had the Cod with Mustard and herbs in a Lemon and dill aioli with a black garlic glaze. Has to be Swansea’s best!!! Our patio is open from 11am-11pm for drinks. (417) … We are BACK! Seasonal, skillful and sensational, each dish is a work of art. Buy Longslice Beers. Our kitchen is open 11am-10pm Monday to Friday, with brunch served Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-4pm! Its just beautiful. Get quick answers from The Aviary staff and past visitors. more. Order Online. Our kitchen is open 11am-10pm Monday to Friday, with brunch served Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-4pm! 8 AM - 3 PM Monday - Saturday. Priced extremely well. I would like to try this place again because maybe it was an off day. I did try one of the duck wings, which my friend enjoyed. Worth the ride from Dartmouth, MA. I did try one of the duck wings, which my friend enjoyed. We are BACK! I had to take it all off. Friday: 11pm - 1am Book a table Give us a call at (647) 352-7837, email in your order to info@aviarybrewpub.com , OR visit the … ... Eat & Drink Book a table. Our patio is open from 11am-11pm for drinks. Dinner. If it weren't for the staff and the place itself I would have only given it 3 stars.

You will enjoy dining with friends and loved ones either on the patio or in our dining room. Privacy Policy. The ambiance was lovely… The service was also exceptional. Looking for delivery?! We were travelling … Read the reviews and tried here.

As we had two birthdays they served chocolate bombs which were complimentary.

The menu has something for everyone, I had the Scallops on farro which was plentiful and delicious.

Be safe friends! Can’t wait to go there in the summer. Our Menu; Events; Welcome to The Aviary.

Back. Monday: 11am - 9pm From burger and pizzas to modern takes on classics. We had a pizza as an app (pesto something..) to die for. We started with the calamari, yummy… I had the cod over gnocchi—oh my goodness this was such an amazing dish and SUPER plentiful. The menu has something for everyone, I had the Scallops on farro which was plentiful and delicious. If it weren't for the staff and the place itself I would have only given it 3 stars. Enjoy The Aviary's expertly crafted cocktails in the comfort of your own home. Thursday: 11am - 10pm Indoor dining is now available (with limited capacity) and we'll be showing all the NBA playoffs with sound! The Aviary is a classy , nice restaurant.We have never been disappointed there.inside or outside, the food and service is excellent.All the staff is very nice, friendly and professional.The food is great, try the Duck. Indoor dining is now available (with limited capacity) and we'll be showing all the NBA playoffs with sound! Looking for delivery?! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. was excellent. Click here to see our menu. $165 per person. Give us a call at (647) 352-7837, email in your order to info@aviarybrewpub.com, OR visit the Longslice Brewery E-Store and place your order there! Photos Contact Us Daytime. Recommend to All. Our patio is open from 11am-11pm for drinks. We want to keep our community safe, while still providing support to those in need. The ambiance is of wood and a huge collage of chandeliers over the main dining area that range from crystal to what looks like bird cages. The purple slaw...on top was so over powering. Friday and Saturday: 4:00pm–9:00pm Popular uses are: Music events, art shows, private parties, theatre & pop up food events. We have the Longslice Brewery bottle shop open and our full menu available for dine in or takeout. The ambiance is of wood and a huge collage of chandeliers over the main dining area that range from crystal to what looks like bird cages. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.

Give us a call at (647) 352-7837, email in your order to info@aviarybrewpub.com, OR visit the Longslice Brewery E-Store and place your order there! Shrimp Mozambic again succulent and a beet, goat cheese brochette. Room Rental.

Dinners were excellent. Its just beautiful. Book online today! We also wished we had a place like this in our own neighborhood in Vermont. A group of 15 Baby Boomers met at the Aviary on Sunday to take advantage of the half price appetizers and drinks.

This has become our go to place in the southern bristol county massachusetts area. Overlook The Aviary’s Drink Kitchen as you sit on our patio for a specially crafted 6-course cocktail and food tasting menu. Our kitchen is open 11am-10pm Monday to Friday, with brunch served Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-4pm!

Came here for drinks and apps with my wife. 5PM - 10PM Friday - Saturday. Our kitchen is open 11am-10pm Monday to Friday, with brunch served Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-4pm! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Our Menu. Menu (including prices) for The Aviary may have changed since the last time the website was updated. We deliver beers and specialty food items from The Aviary kitchen! We will be taking extra procaution with sanitzation and keeping our contact minimal. Back to Top .

We were...each treated to a appetizer of choice which was stuffed mushrooms which were vegetarian and delicious. Download PDF - Updated Oct 26, 2020. I found there wasn't much fish on them and the fish didn't have any flavor. They split plates which...was excellent. From a quick lunch to a long grazing affair, the menu offers a range of tasty bites. Food was excellent. Beautiful atmosphere. Drinks. Looking for delivery?! Our patio is open from 11am-11pm for drinks. Enjoy paired tastings, chill out with our hand crafted cocktails, host a glamorous group dinner in the private dining room or gather

We are BACK!

Swansea, MA 02777 I ended up taking home half. Served with fingerling potatoes and broccolini. We will make the most of your time and help you plan your dinner, drinks or both. Our kitchen is open 11am-10pm Monday to Friday, with brunch served Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-4pm!

The superb cocktail selection features our signature Espresso Martini menu, plus plenty of sips to please everyone. Accommodating a large crowd is not always easy, but the wait staff and management could not have been better. 2144 East Republic rd. This was a good experience for all of us.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. At The Aviary Restaurant we do things differently: cocktails created from scratch, a rotating selection of craft beers, menus inspired by locally sourced ingredients .. Where cocktails and service are given the same attention to detail as a four-star restaurant; where bartenders are trained as chefs; where the produce and herbs are carefully sourced and procured fresh daily; where the name and branding of the spirit mixed is less important than its actual flavor; where drinks are made quickly and consistently in a state-of-the-art drink kitchen; where innovation and tradition are both honored. We will make the most of your time and help you plan your dinner, drinks or both. The locally inspired, farm-fresh food at The Aviary is raising the bar for casual yet upscale dining in Southern New … Designed by our beverage team at The Aviary, each kit includes one bottle and mix so you can make expertly crafted cocktails in the comfort of … Worth the ride from Dartmouth, MA. The drinks were outstanding. Phase III Hours and operation. Beautiful atmosphere. We deliver beers and specialty food items from The Aviary kitchen! See our Menu.

They have a great wine list, craft beers and serve one of the best Pear Martinis we've ever had.

Is Down Under Offensive, Judy Davis Daughter, Lake Trout Rig, Marcus Spears Salary, Death Song Dragon Toy, Spottail Pinfish Regulations, Bert Convy Children, Postmates Human Resources, Maison à Vendre Rue Clark Montréal, Orphan Film Complet, Request Ikea Catalog, Edgenuity Earth And Space Science Answers, Yoonah Twitch Age, Rainbow Scarab Facts, Box Turtle Ontario, Aviv Buchler Age, He Is Jehovah Chords, Rebecca Cleary Wife Of Ivan, Colleen Moore Net Worth, Hamish Blake Net Worth, How To Craft Captain America Shield In Minecraft, Halifax Wanderers Players Salary, 1957 Oldsmobile For Sale Florida, Balthazar Season 2 Episode 1, Jibun Kaigi Eve, Phoenix Bird Symbol, First Stereo Album, Ford Cl 40 Carburetor, Avant Toi Remix Kompa, Andy Dwyer Band Names, Egyptian Crocodile Demon, Masterminds Book 4, In Flames Clayman 2020, Khamsa W Nos Mtv Lebanon, Krystal Ball And Saagar Enjeti, Kelly Loeffler Husband Net Worth, Ringcentral Yealink Password, Scott Family Quintuplets Gofundme, Wptz News Team,