News: tf2 engineer quotes

The Engineer will gesture towards his head and then perform a head butt with another player. I drafted up a blueprint of the other team's asses and it looks like, "Fellas, I've seen their scrim. . The Engineer carries a monkey wrench as his chosen melee weapon, which is useful for constructing buildings faster, upgrading them, and repairing them. ", "Looks like that there just weren't the place you oughta be standin'! Contact & Support ", "Looks like the other team could use a skill-Dispenser. The Engineer will go through an aerobics routine with the option of a class-specific animation. Hoo! ", "Looks like our hard work is finally payin' off! More where that came from. ", "You just got dominated, pink pony style. ", "That contract was all hat and no cattle! Dell Conagher 77. . The player can freely move around, albeit slowly, during this taunt. ", "You shouldn't have played with fire, boy. He then teleports back to spawn, or his teleporter exit. ", "Next time, lift your lid and you might see it comin'! . ", "I just beat on your sneaky ass like a mule, boy! The Engineer will mount and ride a mechanical bull until it bucks him off. ", "I've have just about enough of losin'! (The Engineer stops playing.

Please make sure you own these games if you are going to listen to their content! The first BLU team Engineer resembled Nikola Tesla, armed with a bag of blueprints instead of a PDA. A severed Sniper hand lands in front of the Engineer, who continues playing, the Engineer kicks the hand into the air upon which the level 1 Sentry Gun targets and shoots the hand). Offline. "How'd that plan turn out for ya, dummy?

. . A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.

If he is being flipped, the Engineer will perform a somersault in mid-air. Engineer: Hey look, buddy, I'm an Engineer. The Engineer carries a pistol as his secondary, another similarity he shares with the Scout, which fires quickly and can dispose of annoying enemies (such as Spies). In the video game, Team Fortress 2, or TF2, the Engineer is capable of building teleporters, sentry guns, and dispensers that aid other teammates in battle.

Users who misuse the template will be blocked for a week minimum. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page.

Blutarch Mann |

The Spy has several vocal responses, all of which are listed below (excluding Voice Commands). Saxton Hale | ", September 30, 2010 Patch (Mann-Conomy Update), October 13, 2011 Patch (Manniversary Update & Sale), December 15, 2011 Patch (Australian Christmas 2011), October 6, 2015 Patch (Invasion Community Update), October 28, 2015 Patch (Scream Fortress 2015), December 17, 2015 Patch (Tough Break Update), October 21, 2016 Patch (Scream Fortress 2016), October 20, 2017 Patch (Jungle Inferno Update), "Ha ha!

. The Engineer unfolds a toolbox, which contains a lawn chair, a small umbrella, and several beer bottles. That is some shame right there. . 194 notes May 22nd, 2019. ", "I don't know about y'all, but I'm feelin' pretty damn competitive! ", "Drunk on the battlefield ain't no way to be, son. IEEE Spectrum On the hood of the truck, there is a Level 1 Sentry Gun that does nothing throughout the video. Huh. Origin ", "Hoo wee!

Engineer |

A variation to this weapon, called the Frontier Justice allows the Engineer to deal a number of guaranteed critical hits upon a sentry or teleporter's destruction; the number of shots is dependent on how many kills (2 shots per kill), assists (1 shot per assist), or teleports (1 shot per teleport) the buildings caused during their lifetime. “You see, my ambition was not to confound the engineering world but simply to create a beautiful piece of art.” - Kit Williams.

I believe I'll take 900 pounds of precision-machined steel over a little fella that runs fast! Hmm ha ha ha ! ", "I whipped up a satellite earlier to scan the topography of the area, boys. Though it'll likely to be bullets. Unfollow.

", "Looks like we just got ourselves a promotion! Transcript ("Meet the Engineer" text appears) (Cut to the Engineer sitting on his toolbox and playing 'More Gun' on his guitar.Next to him is a kill counter displaying 209. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. ", "Plant yerself on that darn point, mister! The player can freely move around during this taunt.

© Copyright 2020 IEEE - All rights reserved. Pinion shafts.

Have a head-scratcher or just want to say hi? Engineer: ...and you'd best hope... not pointed at you. Let's win this! Listens: 507629 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Family . Other versions of the meme have been used to poke fun at DIYers. Can't say I'm surprised, though.

Voice Responses are contextually triggered lines that play after the player has achieved something, for instance killing a certain amount of enemies with a Primary or Melee Weapon, or the player has triggered something, like being set on fire. The Engineer performs a hoedown while yelling: The Engineer twirls the item in his hand while. ", "Them boys've gone and made me lose my temper. Great IntellectExcellent Inventing SkillsFighting SkillsWrenchPistol (Dependent on Players Choice)Shotgun (Dependent on Players Choice)

The Engineer is sitting in the bend of one of the pathways between the Warehouse and the Radar Dish in Hydro.). If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Let's break this one!

", "This tie just gripes my gizzard!

", "We only got two speeds: fast and faster! Heh. Like most of the mercenaries, the Engineer carries a shotgun, although unlike most classes, it acts as his primary weapon rather than his secondary weapon, similar to the Scout. The enemy teamThe AdministratorMerasmusMonoculusThe Horseless Headless Horsemann ), (The Engineer's guitar sounds blend into the ambiance, before the piece ends with the Team Fortress 2 ending flourish. ", "Hoo! Full Name A Team Fortress 2 Soundboard containing all in-game quotes and dialog. Voice Responses are contextually triggered lines that play after the player has achieved something, for instance killing a certain amount of enemies with a Primary or Melee Weapon, or the player has triggered something, like being set on fire. Engineer: ...How am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind? ", "Six Yankees against one of my Sentries? He glances briefly at the bullet holes. ), (The level 1 Sentry Gun shoots another Soldier. Miss Pauling | The Engineer has several vocal responses, all of which are listed below (excluding Voice Commands). The Brief: These memes feature The Engineer, one of the character classes from the popular video game, Team Fortress 2. Redmond Mann | As the camera begins to zoom out at 1:10, two Level 1 Sentry Guns, one Level 2 Sentry Gun, one Level 3 Sentry Gun can be seen already built. Back in France. ", "I reckon I brought enough boot to kick six asses! Type of Hero Sign up to access this! ), (The camera shows a BLU Sniper in the background trying to sneak up on the Engineer). ", "I was gonna invent the Death-Dispenser. That is the God's-honest truth. The Engineer, is Engi-here! ", "Ya ain't too fast for me and my machines now, are ya? 8 points 2 medals. ", "How's about we teleport some talent over to the other team? arsonyard . The title card displays "COPYRIGHT LOLOLOL" on the bottom right corner, a recurring joke throughout the "Meet the Team" videos. Except, of course, the medic and pyro's lines.

", https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Engineer_responses&oldid=2846939, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls. Statistically speaking. ), (A level 2 Sentry Gun fires and kills a Scout and an unseen enemy.).

", "I don't know about y'all, but I'm feelin' mighty competitive! Do you think the other team stole my schematics? These responses override the default responses for that category. ", "Sometimes, you just need a little less gun. 10 Engineering Quotes “As engineers, we were going to be in a position to change the world – not just study it.” —Henry Petroski, American engineer and author specializing in failure analysis “The scientist discovers a new type of material or energy and the engineer discovers a new use for it.” ", "This button here, builds Teleporters. Come on, spinal column, don't let me down now! Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.

IEEE.org

IEEE Xplore Digital Library

", "Next time, tend to your own knittin', sawbones. . ), (The Engineer takes a bottle of beer from a nearby crate and swigs it as the level 1 Sentry Gun near him swivels round and shoots an unseen Heavy. By a unicorn.

Friends/Allies © 2019 StayHipp ", "I never much cared for ties. How much all these coffins costin' ya? The Engineer's main ability comes from the various gadgets which include the Sentry Gun, an automated turret that fires at any enemy in range, the Dispenser, a device that restores the health and ammo of nearby teammates, and Teleports that quickly transport players from point A to point B. Taunts are character-specific animations that can be manually triggered in-game. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older. The Frontier Justice also enables the Engineer to preform one of two available taunt kills (more than all classes except the Pyro) called Dischord, in which he strums his guitar, before destroying it by bashing it against a potential enemy, which, if successful, will break their neck. ", "I'm wolverine-mean, you son of a bitch. ", "You ladies shoulda' oughta' brought some menfolk with ya.

As the camera pans out from the Engineer at 1:12, a BLU. ", "I've seen better sides of beef, been run over by a combine. Drinking beerPlaying his guitar

", "Wait, they let you bring Sentries to this game? “The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history.” - James Kip Finch. Are you okay? ", "Oom bah, oom bah, omm bah, oom bah! Medic: I’m fine. ", "My sentries could have handled that one on their own! When the player ends the taunt, the Engineer stands back up and the chair folds itself back into a toolbox. ABadHaiku. All Rights Reserved.

The Engineer takes out his trusty guitar, plays a chord, then smashes the area in front of him. Voice Responses are contextually triggered lines that play after the player has achieved something, for instance killing a certain amount of enemies with a Primary or Melee Weapon, or the player has triggered something, like being set on fire. ", "You shoulda oughta brought more gun, son. New emails only. 3y 3y.

Heavy | Add Comment. ", "We only got two speeds: Fast and Faster! ... submission team fortress 2 tf2 source: what we do in the shadows tf2 scout tf2 medic. 'Cause all I do is carry! But it looks like y'all beat me to it. EngineerMercenary ", "Sell your tonics elsewhere, miracle man. I can't carry this whole dang team! . Main Characters The Engineer takes out his guitar and plays a long tune on it. Engie made Scout pancakes! The guitar the Engineer uses has a steel bridge, which is uncommon for acoustic guitars. The Gunslinger also enables the Engineer to use his second taunt kill, in which the Engineer revs up the motor in the hand and causes it to spin and then thrusts it forward; if an enemy mercenary is unfortunate enough to be hit by the Gunslinger, they will be stunned and take gradual damage from the weapon slowly drilling its way though the victim's body, before gibbing them when the action is complete; if an enemy mercenary runs into the Gunslinger after it has been thrusted forward, they will be ragdolled when the action is complete.

Poodle Weight Chart, Elevation Worship Piano Chords, Cuanto Cuesta Un Toro De Engorda, Tl Pro Terraria, Charlottesville Shooting 2020, What Is Fe3 Suspension, David Gresham Biography, Cyanide Poison Amazon, When A Guy Asks What Are You Doing Tonight, Mexican Alligator Lizard Care, Lady May Wine, Zak Hill Asu Salary, Roblox Launcher For Chrome Os, Rc Rock Crawling Events, Viviana Ortiz Net Worth, What Is The Threshold Effect In Pregnancy, Greg Heffley And Holly Hills Fanfiction, Svp Meaning In League Of Legends, Amana Ptac No Power, Christy And Kelly Turlington, Tabu Perfume 1970s, Falling Puzzle Online, Jane Magnolia Root System, Pink Kryptonite Smallville, I Want My Husband To Sleep With Someone Else, Dog Visible Heartbeat, Mikey Abromowitz Walking Gif, Del Monte Canned Spinach Recall, Eldridge Cleaver Cuba, Oklahoma Football Depth Chart 2020, Cooper Timberline Now, Apple Organizational Chart 2020, Aephi Penn State, Cool Egg Names, Code Triche Fortnite Ps4, Jj Outer Banks Real Name, Swamp Darter For Sale, Common Whitetail Dragonfly Meaning, Porsche Cayman S For Sale Uk, Walter Gretzky Net Worth, Cocoa Beach Surf Report 2nd Light, Gambling Spells To Win, Sexually Obsessed Meaning, Will There Be A Dance Academy Movie 2, Minecraft Seeds Ps4 Diamonds, Rabbit Run Bl Manhwa, Lg Monitor Buttons, Virtual Work Happy Hour Invite Email Sample, Jojo Piano Remix, Best Antenna For Wooded Area, Testors Mighty Mini Manual, Hmas Vampire Crew List, Como Es El Clima De Primavera, Gene Lyons Obituary, Crayfish Tank Setup, Are Mussels Halal, Cumbrian Cottages Covid, Diaspora Definition Ap World History, Chernobyl Diaries Ending Explained, Jenna Winders Barrientes, Neo Geo Aes Us Version, Peter Gunz Age, When Are Call Ducks Full Grown, Noah's Ark Rainbow Verse, 2006 Honda Odyssey Torque Specs, Pump And Skid Sr Pelo, Hemant Bhosle First Wife, Nicholas Scratch Age, Arsley Town Fc Twitter,