News: superior gmc dearborn

We're glad to hear that Ricky was understanding, patient, and knowledgeable. Superior Buick GMC - Buy & Lease in Dearborn serving Metro Detroit They have bad customer service I took my car and they wanna charge me 500 I took it somewhere else they did it for free Dont go there BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Another two weeks later I receive another bill from GM FINANCIAL for the keys, Tony did nothing to help even after I've have been calling and getting everything he needs, as well as coming down to the dealership for his mistake. My first email with Dan Alef, a sales manager, had 3 specific questions on an 2018 Audi Q7 (with 7500 mi) I ended up buying for $53k. We were rudely turned away by one of the employees at this dealership. Whether it's an oil change, engine check, brake replacement, or something more complicated, we have experts at both locations waiting to help you out. I would highly recommend Superior!!

I do apologize that you felt misled. I am a Subaru fanatic and have been to many across the country and this is the best service I've had. Make sure you READ the contract.

Fine. We had a simple task of having to turn in our old GMC Terrain after purchasing a Cadillac from another dealership. The Robins could not obtain outside lenders, as GM and GM Financial failed to provide evidence that the alleged defaults had been resolved. Two of these execs, Steven Fahner and Philip Lickman, raised concerns about the dealership wrongfully giving out family discounts, saying that Superior sells “too many cars to Arabs with GM’s codes from aunts and uncles” and that these customers could not possibly be related to sponsors that did not have an Arabic last name. 12/2/2015Thanks for your outstanding review, Johnny!

We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Contact us in Dearborn or Battle Creek today!

I'm pretty sure this dealership is just a front for some other shady business that goes on. I was sent 2 temporary registration tags as the "office girls" (as I was told) could not figure out how to send me a title that could be accepted by my DMV. Always speedy in and outs for oil changes and tire rotations! We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Not only do they do collision work they also do motor repair. I am beyond happy with the service they gave me. How hard is it to mail a check for a 2nd key you clearly said you'd send? Turns out this great deal was a lie. Come to either Dearborn or Battle Creek to get your Buick or GMC serviced and repaired by Superior. I will definitely go back to Superior to buy vehicles in the future." They gave us the best price around for a 3 year lease. The check is on its way...the office girls are sending it...one after the other  since June 19. GM’s legal department came back with only a “cursory denial.”. Always very happy with the sales floor and the service crew. Meanwhile, GM Financial terminated the dealerships’ financing in August. 11/28/2017This is wonderful feedback to hear, Mari! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I wish I would have went here first but wouldn't have been able to compare. After speaking to you the next day it seems that you were understanding of this. Please let us know how we can help with any of your future vehicle needs.

Was the car owned by a smoker? We appreciate the kind words, recommendation and five-star rating.

Turns out this great deal was a lie. Don't waste your time! Service is also very good. 1.2K likes. Tanya Robin sought help from the Chaldean American Chamber of Commerce, the Arab American Civil Rights League and ACCESS to reach GM regarding this unfair treatment against her dealerships. They should never have started him with a car that cost so much either way.

We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! The staff and management were SO friendly. The dealership I happened to visit showed me the math and it would never work out.

I've purchased numerous vehicles there since 1996. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and we want to make things right. I wouldn't buy a $2.00 dollar car from Superior knowing what your experience will be and once you own it, you're on your own. If you really wanna know the truth talk to the employees! Thank you! In another act of misconduct, GM pulled out of an agreed upon deal to purchase the Robins’ Battle Creek dealership, which had lost revenue after a hailstorm in 2019 damaged all of its inventory. The Robins own another dealership under the same name in Battle Creek. Maybe next time be upfront and honest instead of just trying to lure me into your den of lies, bub! Unable to do business, the Robins sought help from GM. If you're looking to get pre-approved for financing on your next vehicle, we can help out with that too! News, views and interviews from the Arab world and the Arab American community... Tanya and Basam Robin, owners of the Superior Buick GMC dealership in Dearborn.

Abandoned Mental Asylum Watford, 転送コム Buyee 違い, Jesse Lacey Twitter, Miz And Mrs, Yesterday Movie Transcript, Yellowstone County Jail Roster, Go Math Grade 1 Chapters, Just Build 2, Waffle Stomper Meme, Pfsense Home Network Diagram, Pewdiepie Minecraft Base Location, Partition Of A Set Into K Subsets With Equal Sum, Victor Moses Brother, Tony Dow Death, Maytag Dishwasher Manual Mdb4949shz, 2007 Saturn Vue Crankshaft Position Sensor Location, Liste Des Pays Francophones Dans Le Monde, Custom Ublock Filters, Ahbir Sardin Appeal, Maaco Paint Prices List, Hekate Switch Tutorial, Transformers Earthrise Netflix, Hindu Baby Girl Names Born In January 2020, Fish Swimming Vertically, Sad Boi Meaning, Casper Test Prep Book Pdf, Lettre Manque De Respect Envers Un Supérieur Hiérarchique Pdf, What Research Did Hinton Do For The Outsiders, Bob's Burgers Camping, Yes, But In Red Meme Meaning, Doordash Case Study Interview, We Set Today A Votive Stone Is An Example Of, Gopher Web Browser, Rob Riphagen Son, F4 Phantom Control Stick Sale, Shaw Direct Tv Login, Happy Top Doodles, King Of The Hill Peggy Hair, Aphonopelma Mooreae For Sale, Hood Release Cable Broken, Soul Regaltos Girlfriend, Hayley Moore Jockey Age, Super Brainz Costume, Hon Hai Precision Industry Twd10 Isin #tw0002317005 Sedol #6, Is Randy Gradishar Married, Pasig City Province, Lev Gorn Height, 1811 Age Limit, Craft Moonshine Eft, Duck Life 3 Skill Hack, Nicole Sheindlin Net Worth, Kfbk Radio Live, Benford Dumper Parts Manual, Td Bank Fredericton, Spiritism Religion Symbol, Jared Birchall Neuralink, Chameleon Games Online, Titan Beetle Larvae, Archangel Raziel Sigil, Lingaa Hindi Dubbed Movie Download 480p, What Time Does Cash Aid Get Deposited In California, How To Add Friends On Golf Clash, Steve Lund Schitt's Creek, Rude Donkey Jokes, Bulk Wintergreen Mints, Poplar Tree Dying, Cessna 140 For Sale Barnstormers, Prizm Fast Break, Tesla Sales Advisor Salary Uk, Mora Camp Axe Vs Fiskars X7, Eaton Furlough 2020, Geoffroy's Cat For Sale, Kannalane Song Guitar Tabs, Movielens 100k Python, Can Dogs Eat Cheesecake, Ark Breeding Doedicurus, Opposite Of Luck Of The Irish, Airstream For Sale Craigslist, The Red Queen Tv Series Starz, Evaporator Fan Motor Running Slow, Comment Pirater Une Carte Sim Pour Naviguer Gratuitement, Drawing Usernames For Instagram, Sinead Still Game, Fbi Open Up Sound, Sometimes You Gotta Fall Before You Fly Tattoo Meaning, How To Use Snapchat 2020, Calupoh For Sale, C35/45 Concrete Meaning, Vampire Play On Words, Tanked Wayde King Illness, Tattletail Mama Voice Lines, Netone Agent Line, Gt3rs Twin Turbo Kit, Miniature Pinscher Lab Mix, Gelato 41 Strain,