News: subnautica ps4 controller

Binds are entirely borked. So I unplugged the Tartarus. Thank you for the response! I tried reinstalling subnautica, and still the same issues, the controller works on other gamesso I know it does work. All rights reserved. It was impossible to move selection up or down in the menu, only Square would do anything. Sometimes you just have to install third-party software for it instead. Now I can't figure it out again and it's making the game pretty unplayable.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. So it may think of it as an Xbox 1 controller and may be messing it up. Steam now offers full DS4 customization and compatibility, like the Steam Controller. So I switched modes to VR, but that didn't work, either. The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. You can set up the DS4 from there, i did for Left 2, for fun, and it worked flawlessly. Once in game my guy looked straight up in the air and began rotating left like a madman. This is the reason why I haven't played this yet, sadly. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Better spend some money for Steam version. Make sure you have the controller enabled in the Controller settings, as sometimes it needs manually turned on.

I fixed it somehow but I have no idea how. The game is out for Xbox One though and it takes any controller and uses it as an Xbox controller besides keyboard and mouse. Press J to jump to the feed. This was the thing which fixed it, just had to use a mouse to get there.

My wifes is doing the same thing. I clicked again, checked my sticks were int he deadzone, clicked againa nd the same thing happened, please help! I'm having trouble using my PS4 controller (wired) with this game, if I click enable controller the selecting highlighting jump from the options menu to the controller sub-menu without me even touching the controller. All rights reserved. Steam in Big Picture supports every controller and every game. Help Please! I'm trying to play the game on my nVidia Shield with the Shield controller which has basically the same layout as an xbox controller. If you click left with the D-pad it immediately moves right when you let it up. It even has gyro aiming! While I do prefer Steam over everything else, it doesn't support every controller for every game. :P To test out the DS4 thing for steam, you need to opt into steam betas first, then go into big picture mode and into "controllers".

I have this issue on an xbox one controller and a ps4 controller. So check to see if you have more then one controller showing up. i'll wait for that port then.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://gamerinfo.net/game/fairy-fencer-f-advent-dark-force/x360ce/. I had a Razer Nostromo plugged in. I have a prblem with the controller and the game's menus, I can't go up nor down in them (inventory, main menut, etc) and it shifts to the right, meaning if I want to select something on the left it moves back to the right. © Valve Corporation. Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero are open world underwater exploration and construction games developed by Unknown Worlds Entertainment. Turned off DS4Windows, turned on Steam Big Picture controller support (still playing the game through Epic Games launcher). © Valve Corporation. I went to STEAM on the top left, then SETTINGS. A PlayStation 4 port is on the dev's roadmap so you can expect it sometime in the future. When I did a bit of research, I found out that VR mode had controller support. Enable configuration support in the controller settings in big picture mode. Trying to get controllers to work with Dark Souls with Big Picture is a nightmare for a lot of people. Trying to get controllers to work with Dark Souls with Big Picture is a nightmare for a lot of people. A PlayStation 4 port is on the dev's roadmap so you can expect it sometime in the future. It will treat your PS4 controller like an Xbox controller. Not only does it spin left, but the controller permanently locked looking directly up while spinning. I've had this issue with the game since over a year ago the first time I tried to play this. Still no solution? I think it is a Razer issue. The game doesn't fully support PS4 or any PlayStation controller. I have a prblem with the controller and the game's menus, I can't go up nor down in them (inventory, main menut, etc) and it shifts to the right, meaning if I want to select something on the left it moves back to the right. While I do prefer Steam over everything else, it doesn't support every controller for every game. This opened another window and it listed her Xbox 360 controller and the Razer Tartarus.

Just so you know youre not the only one having this error. Controller is connected by wire using micro-USB if it matters. It works perfectly fine with literally any other game but in Subnautica I can not move with the left stick at all unless I click it and hold it down which is VERY cumbersome and is keeping me from playing the game. I tried using this: Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. We normally test with Steam controllers, Xbox & PS4 controllers, but we're away from some of them for the Xmas break.

The game detects the controller but it's absolutely non-functional. You can go to a menu and click on the farthest left item with the mouse and when you try to use the controller it goes all the way to the right. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I tried reinstalling subnautica, and still the same issues, the controller works on other gamesso I know it does work. Can't be a Razer only issue.

Sc Garter Snake, Quasar Shisha Head Review, Aldol Condensation Low Percent Yield, Jahri Evans Wife, Mario Ps1 Rom, Mccafferty Allegations 2020, Renée Elise Goldsberry Vocal Range, Jokes For Seniors Pdf, Arpeggione For Sale, 90s Dinner Party Food Uk, Katherine Wallach Husband, Ff4 Underground Waterway Map, Jamaica Sunday Gleaner Death Column, Felicia Farrell Memphis: Direct From Broadway, Jermain Jackman Net Worth, Sandel Justice Chapter 10 Summary, Pregnant Dog Eating Poop, Sunday School Lesson On The Power Of The Tongue, Shima Enaga Meaning, Hiandra Martinez Wikipedia, Chaos;child Ending Guide, Philip Mckeon Wiki, Yaya Panton Age, 1969 Chevy C50 Gvw, Steve Lund Schitt's Creek, Xiang Yu Quotes, Where Are Morningstar Farms Products Made, Shawna Thomas Spouse, Steam Id Ip Finder, Steve Inwood Now, Under Gasb Standards, Where Are Nonmajor Funds Reported, King Of The Fairies Dulcimer Tab, Bravo App Not Working On Firestick 2020, M6 Direct Streaming étranger, Waifu Bot Discord, Minecraft Beach Seed, Comment Planifier Sa Vie Pdf, Ryusoulger Vs Lupinranger Vs Patranger, Matt Bradley Wife, Jim Lea Attorney, Kathy Kraninger Spouse, Ant Nuptial Flight Schedule Texas, The Illusion Is Embodied In What Setting?, Cattails Mosquito Repellent, No More Fighting Book Pdf, Names That Rhyme With Brian, Testicule Ascenseur Douleur, Jessica Hsuan 2020, Peacock Plant Roots, Audra Lynn Handley, Barry Hearn House, Sealing Plaster With Pva Glue, Harley Motor 1450, Power And Revolution Cheats, Saltine Matzo Balls, Crystals For Prophetic Dreams, 49ers Svg File, Cavachon Vs Cavapoo, Whats Up San Carlos Classifieds, How Long Can Mom Be Away From Puppies, Hmas Vampire Crew List, Megaman X4 Boss Weaknesses, Craigslist Milwaukee Jobs, Kajabi App For Computer, Ogre‑faced Spider For Sale, Boulevard Nights Monte Carlo, Why Is Ncaa 14 So Expensive, Usc Student Hangs Herself, Samoan Football Player Steelers, Winter Dreams Dexter Quotes,