News: sopranos best one liners

Paulie (like everyone else in The Sopranos) is very proud of his Italian heritage. Sometimes we're laughing at him and not with him. Steve Buscemi's Tony Blundetto character brought a certain amount of comic relief to the fifth season; this line is a great example. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Some of it has to do with being a complete psycho. RELATED: How I Met Your Mother: 5 Funniest Marshall Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking). "– On following a made man's rules, "What line of work are you in?" Bobby says what the audience is thinking - "This guy. He turns to Chris, saying, "OH, look at that! Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. Tony was understandably annoyed with Benny, who really should have thought twice about stealing from the boss's friend. "– Following a near-death experience, "If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them. Remember Pearl Harbor!" To this, Chris famously quips, "His house looked like s***!". Immediately upon seeing Tony hooked up with tubes and a ventilator, Paulie can't help but exclaim in horror, yelling, "Oof, madone! All time favourite was "you got a problem besides those f*ckin' pants?" RELATED: Seinfeld: 10 Funniest Quotes About Love.

This exchange, during one of Tony's psychiatric sessions, refers to a beating Tony witnessed Furio carrying out. While on the phone, Tony tells Paulie that the guy they're pursuing is an ex-commando who killed sixteen Chechen rebels with the Interior Ministry. This line's episode marked a turning point for Melfi's character, as she came to terms with the fact that Tony can be an extremely dangerous man. So shut the f*** up about it!" No scene better encapsulates Paulie's wild personality traits better than Minn's murder. [SPOILER WARNING: Various major plot points from all six seasons of The Sopranos are openly discussed in this article, so consider yourself warned.]. 24 Tony getting Melfi to go on the lam, after she responds saying she has patients on suicide watch "Well they're not gonna feel any better if you get clipped!" "– Venting to Dr. Melfi, about his own mother putting a hit out on him, "You don't sh-- where you eat. Paulie meant Machiavelli, but Machiavelli was never a prince. But most of it stems from his hilarious dialogue. While goofing around with Chris, Paulie sees the overweight Vito and Bobby speaking to each other, their protruding guts practically touching each other.

He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. According to him, "They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine. HBO, Credit:

HBO/Everett. But this, this is the worst. I'll Make This Short And Sweet... Chris's intervention, while obviously not funny in and of itself, is one … Which Arrowverse Superheroes Do Their Own Stunts (& Which Never Risk It)? Your door was open! NEXT: You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat: 10 Of The Best Quotes From Jaws, All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. One of Paulie's greatest quirks has to be repeating his jokes. I'm open to any/all ideas! Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. And you especially don't sh-- where I eat." A running joke throughout the series sees Paulie making a quip, turning to Tony, and asking, "You hear what I said, Ton?" Heard this on the Sopranos, hopefully won't screw it up. "Livia Is Like A Woman With A Virginia Ham Under Her Arm, Crying The Blues 'Cause She Has No … Not only that, but he calls Sun Tzu the "Chinese Prince Matchabelli." You're Santa Claus.

If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If there's one thing Paulie takes more seriously than his Italian heritage, it's entertaining the children of the neighborhood.

He then immediately repeats the joke that everyone just heard, word-for-word.

See why the Mafia man's way with words made him one of the most memorable characters in TV history, Credit: – To his therapist, "I'm like King Midas in reverse. – Tony Soprano, "What kind of person can I be, where his own mother wants him dead? Regardless, it's a near-guarantee that anything coming out of Paulie's mouth will be a riot.

She found one of the best painters of the time and asked him to paint a mural of Custer's final moments. Despite being a complete psychopath, Paulie Gualtieri (AKA Paulie Walnuts) is a fan favorite within the Sopranos fandom. – To associate Benny, who was beat up by restaurateur pal Artie after stealing credit cards from Vesuvio's restaurant, "You chose this life. Netflix's #blackAF: The Main Actors & Who They Play In Real Life, In Pictures, The Sopranos: 10 Of Paulie's Funniest Quotes, Ranked, The Simpsons Movie: The 10 Funniest Quotes, How I Met Your Mother: 5 Funniest Marshall Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking), You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat: 10 Of The Best Quotes From Jaws. Melfi's response is classic -- one that actually makes Tony think. HBO/Globe, Credit:

24 Times Paulie Walnuts Had The Best Lines On "The Sopranos" And seeing espresso really makes his blood boil.

The sight of Paulie's head emerging from behind the bed is one of The Sopranos' finest visual gags. Everything I touch turns to s--t." – On mafia life, "I don't care how close you are, in the end your friends are gonna let you down. Dennis The Menace & 9 Other Movies/TV Shows You Didn't Know Natasha Lyonne Was In, Modern Family: 10 Times Phil Crushed On Gloria, Ballers: 10 Main Characters, Ranked By Likability, Mad Men: 10 Things About Don Draper That Make No Sense, Sex And The City: 10 Saddest Things About Samantha, 10 Things We Hope To See In The Mist Season 2, 10 Things That Don't Make Sense About Walking Dead: World Beyond, 5 Star Trek Characters Who Would Survive A Terminator Attack (& 5 Who Would Be Terminated), 10 Spy Thriller TV Shows To Watch If You Love The Bourne Franchise, The Boys: 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Frenchie, 10 Most Obvious Baby Bumps In Movies & TV, Leverage: 10 Parker Quotes We’ll Always Remember, 10 Things You didn't Notice In The First Episode Of Snowpiercer. Carmela's had some great lines over the years and this one from the first season is a great example of her being the only person allowed to talk back or yell at Tony and live to tell about it. He looks terrible!".

It's just, does it have to be a pair of socks? First, there's Silvio's story of finding Chris passed out in the toilet. As this current batch of episodes winds down, we here at IGN TV are taking a look back at the 25 best quotes from The Sopranos, ... and great lines like this one.

This expresso s***." I would go for "cunnilingus and psychiatry brought … – To his son, A.J. Paulie, as his most-uncultured self, expresses his distaste for authentic Italian cuisine when dining in Italy. Prince Matchabelli is actually a luxury perfume line. "– Talking about being the boss.

We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. A one-stop shop for all things video games. In this scenario, the show wants us to laugh at Paulie, not with him. "You know my feelings: Every day is a gift. The Sopranos is filled with funny lines and characters, but nobody even comes close to Paulie when it comes to humor. The shy and reserved Bobby Baccalieri is hesitant about playing Santa for the kids, forcing Paulie to stand and reprimand him, saying, "The boss of this family told you you're gonna be Santa Claus.

Paulie often tries to sound cultured, but he just can't quite get there. So I'm "graduating" college this week, and even though my ceremony is online, I want to decorate my grad cap with a cute and/or funny quote, ideally one from The Sopranos. Tony Soprano's Best Sopranos One-Liners Tony Soprano's Best Sopranos One-Liners See why the Mafia man's way with words made him one of the most memorable characters in TV history It's not just his anger that's funny - it's the fact that he said "expresso" in place of espresso. Before, and way before!" A few weeks after his death, Col. Custer's widow felt it necessary to commemorate her late husband. While Tony B is talking about his ambitious Korean boss, Paulie comes in with his incredible advice: "Word to the wise.

You've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.". Leave it to Paulie to say exactly what's on his mind.

It makes the audience laugh every single time, and it helps cement Paulie as one of the goofiest and most hilarious characters on the show.

Family: they're the only ones you can depend on." Does he ever stop breaking balls?". Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Black Friday 2020: What to Deals to Expect for PS4 and PS5, The Source Code for Hacking Game Watch Dogs: Legion Has Seemingly Been Hacked, Days Gone on PS5 Will Run at Up to 60 FPS with Dynamic 4K, Bethesda Engine Is Getting Its Largest Ever Upgrade Before Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6, Daily Deals: The Top Ten Newegg Early Black Friday Deals You Can Get Right Now, Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition Gets a 10-Hour Demo That Transfers Over to Full Game, Spend Less and Play More with These Budget Gaming Laptops, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. The Uncle Junior-Tony relationship has always been a fascinating one, as evidenced by this exchange not long after Junior had tried to get Tony killed. As funny as Paulie is, the show isn't afraid of reminding us that he is actually a violent psychopath and an unbelievable racist. Soprano, "All due respect, you got no f---ing idea what it’s like to be Number One. "Hurry up before they build another condo out here" is one of my favourites. Right before killing the poor old lady, Paulie is busted rooting around underneath her bed (after loudly breaking down the door). Why Fans Are Worried (And Hyped) About Netflix's Upcoming Assassin's Creed Adaptation, Gilmore Girls: 5 Characters We Want On Our Team In A Zombie Apocalypse (& 5 We Don't), Outlander: 10 Supporting Characters, Ranked By Likability. While being served in a major coffee shop franchise (likely Starbucks), Paulie laments the commercialization of Italian cuisine. There's nothing funnier than seeing violent psychopaths furiously arguing about who's going to be Santa that year. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans.

She found one of the best painters of the time and asked him to paint a mural of Custer's final moments. – Therapist Dr. Jennifer Melfi to Tony Soprano, "Waste management consultant."

Best One Liners? A few weeks after his death, Col. Custer's widow felt it necessary to commemorate her late husband. A lot of that is due to Tony Sirico's effortless charisma. RELATED: The Simpsons Movie: The 10 Funniest Quotes. I brought you something from my Ma!" HBO's hit mob drama, following Tony Soprano and his family troubles -- both mafia and otherwise. He obviously got confused with Machiavelli's seminal treatise, The Prince. You're weak. Caught in the act, Paulie feigns friendliness with "Minn! While visiting Tony in the hospital after he slipped into a coma, Paulie is clearly instructed by Meadow to say encouraging things, as coma patients can supposedly hear what people are saying. Pine Barrens has to be the funniest episode of The Sopranos, and it's easily Paulie's greatest hour. Poor Bobby is always getting the brunt of Paulie's jokes. During Tony B's welcome home party, Paulie drops some Sun Tzu wisdom on him, mispronouncing Sun Tzu's name as Sun Tuh-Zoo. These are ten of Paulie's funniest quotes, ranked. Which Grimm Character Is Your Soulmate, Based On Your Zodiac? I find I have to be the sad clown: laughing on the outside, crying on the inside." Paulie mishears him, telling Chris, "You're not gonna believe this.

You don't want to work in the rain, try for the f---ing Yankees."

Nba 2k20 Hacks Pc, Yamaha Riva 180 Drive Belt, Examsnap Ib Past Papers, Versa Max Shim Kit, Zathura : Une Aventure Spatiale Film Complet En Français, 聖書 名前 男の子, Mark Worman Son, Surrogate Chat Rooms, Right Back Where We Started From Guardians Of The Galaxy, Ben Mankiewicz Wife, Ghana Passport Number Check, Hilda Dokubo Son, Deep Winter Greenhouse, Salomon Rondon Net Worth, Honda Fit Dashboard Lights Flashing, Krodh Full Movie, Used Trapping Supplies For Sale, Is Metv On Pluto Tv, Magic Chef Mco165, If You Don't Have A Tiktok Account Does Your View Count, Financial Management In Healthcare Ppt, Jupyter Notebook Autocomplete Not Working, The Hidden Mod, Will Ferrell Ruined The Office Reddit, Cbr300r Engine Swap, Erin Barry Age, Vs Code Xml Tools Tree View, 1963 Olds Cutlass On Craigslist, Wii N64 Vc Injector, Weatherbug App Not Working 2019 Iphone, Hollie Poetry What's Wrong With Touching Lyrics, Chertsey Angling Club, Audi Q5 Navigation Update, No Flockin Lyrics, Fdny Study Guide, Deleted Twilight Fanfiction, Which Facing House Is Good For Mithuna Rasi In Telugu, Rocket League Ranking System Mmr, Mercedes A Class Red Triangle Warning Light, Gary With Da Tea Glasses, What Does Dakota Meyer Do For A Living, Jetson Beam Scooter Error Codes, Black Wave Book Pdf, Factual Tone Synonym, Kgb Phone Number, Joe Conforte Wikipedia, Paragraph For Nephew, Dale Crover Net Worth, Tar And Feather Meme, Garrett Gilbert Death, Fiasco Companion Pdf, Aesthetic Usernames Ideas, Super Kixx For Sale, Content And Contextual Analysis Of Selected Primary Sources In Philippine History, James Sutton Twins, When A Guy Is Nervous Around You, Sheikha Salama Bint Hamdan Al Nahyan Wedding, Cursor Io Hack Reddit, How Long Does Internet Recovery Take Mac, Tuner Cars For Sale Under 10k, Exotic Bird Breeders, Belgian Para Smock, Max Bird L'encyclo Spectacle Streaming Vf, Michael Shanks Wife, Peppermint Schnapps Pie, Banshee Monkey Scream, Silkie Rooster Spurs, Tim Willits Net Worth, Levi's 505 Vs 501, Nj Mvc Ba 49, Rodeo Stampede Secret, Where Can I Buy Bo Schembechler Wine, Falling Puzzle Online, Aephi Penn State, Goodbye Berlin Full Movie, Isaac Wright Jr Wife Still Married, Weediquette Olivia Update, Lauren Kitt Carter Tommy Vext, Mossberg Maverick 88 Magazine,