News: solipsism vs narcissism

And where does egoism fit in with solipsism ? (See also comments credited to Protagoras of Abdera). Using the term suicide instead of genocide is a good example of both mistakes – blotting out the jews and personalizing the problem at the same time. “You could fill the pages of TOO with examples of hostile Jewish strategies designed to advance the cause of White dispossession”. How can you win a war if you don’t attack the enemy? In fact I’ve gone farther and pointed out that if Whites exhibit any behavior which could justifiably be called pathological, symptomatic of a collective mental disease, then it would be how Whites collectively fail to perceive Jews collectively as a mortal enemy. And this view, or some variant of it, has been influential in philosophy since Descartes elevated the search for incontrovertible certainty to the status of the primary goal of epistemology, whilst also elevating epistemology to “first philosophy”. Hey, i am looking for an online sexual partner ;) Click on my boobs if you are interested (. The obvious analogy is that the jews and their holocaust guilt-tripping and psychoanalytic theories of “anti-semitism” are the mental abusers, the sociopathic liars who deny any wrongdoing, and Whites are the victims of their mental abuse, and exhibit various “white pathologies” as a result. We don’t want the opportunity to arise for them to date Blacks.”?

When You Love Your Abuser: Stockholm Syndrome and Trauma Bonds, via Psychopathyawareness’s Blog: So far I’ve used the word “victim” to describe the women (or men) who suffer at the hands of psychopaths.

There are massive incentives (as MacDonald has put it) to staying under the streetlight, inside the jewstream bounds, and massive disincentives to straying beyond. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone argue that Jews don’t conspire, this seems to be a deliberate twisting of words to counter the argument that some make, including myself, that Jewish behavior isn’t a result of a vast conspiracy.”. In the movie, Matthew Perry is not homosexual, but has no problem giving a speech that you would expect from a homosexual activist. Which to me proves jews conspire to offset the “equal footing”. It’s rare that a psychopath physically coerces a woman to get involved with him or to stay with him. Shut up and kiss me. In that sense a parasite doesn’t compete with its host. This is also the case with many of the more devastating operations they have carried out against us, such as Boasian Anthropology, Cultural Marxism and Freudianism, etc. I like them because they are witty, smart and present a good position. The policeman asks why he is searching here, and the drunk replies, “this is where the light is.”. The term is “narcissism”, which comes from the archetype and myth of Narcissus: In Greek mythology, Narcissus (/nɑrˈsɪsəs/; Greek: Νάρκισσος, Narkissos) was a hunter from Thespiae in Boeotia who was known for his beauty. On the recent shoah Enoch laid out a great stance for us Americans in the second part that Shoah. That this weakness is exploited and made fatal by a hostile Other, a nemesis, is not as well known.
Further in the text, Pierce says the problem is worse than a lack of courage ; people are confused: “the conservative’s lack of a race-based world view invariably leads him astray”.

Rather than trying to tack a racial qualifier on solipsism I think a term like pathological ethnocentrism is the better fit. They spend their time writing movie reviews and articles about how sick modern society is, but they don’t mention who made it sick. Any person/group that doesn’t identify jews as main root of our major social problems is either a deceiver or too dull to listen to. She lured him to a pool where he saw his own reflection. Trump speaks well, but most probably he is a part of the same…, Totally right…when the British Right are not Christians they are Royalist…, It would need to happen in England first which is the cultural source of every o…, Religion appears to be an anthropological need for most people, society collapse…, Trump is a rabid Zionist.

He was the son of the river god Cephissus and nymph Liriope. He says he lost his keys and they both look under the streetlight together. We follow the perceived leaders of the herd. It even has to do with “suicide”. If jews could compete with Whites why lie about history? http://alternative-right.blogspot.com/ Yet I don’t really like this word for several reasons. You must take them on. Solipsism (Listeni/ˈsɒlɨpsɪzəm/; from Latin solus, meaning “alone”, and ipse, meaning “self”)[1] is the philosophical idea that only one’s own mind is sure to exist. Here’s an insightful article by Don Logan at Aryan Skynet, In Defense of David Duke. Metaphysical solipsism is the “strongest” variety of solipsism. If you criticize them for not talking about the JQ, they’ll call you a Nazi or conspiracy theorist, as if the World Jewish Congress was something Alfred Rosenberg made up. I’ve noticed that Sailer won’t notice (out loud) that jews are the source, the archetypical “minority”/”diversity”, perched atop the money/power/media pyramid screeching about their victimhood. England? Opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of, Who We Are #22 — The Age of Exploration and Colonialism. Exactly. In particular, that it is a relationship, and that it is an asymmetric, abusive parasitic relationship in which Jews benefit and Whites are harmed. “Whites are doing it to ‘themselves’; Jews are White; but Jews aren’t doing it to us.”. Amren is looking like a pro-jew, anti-White organization, more and more. Take the example above, that they engineered WWII. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus drowned. The error in such individualistic terms is that it inevitably personifies and thus distorts the problem, even if only in the minds of listeners. SJW’s do not. And yet they consider the Old Right to be a “failure,” no realizing that the It makes me think of the movie Three to tango (dialog transcript), where Matthew Perry plays an architect working for a tycoon called Newman. This subset of the article could be called, “In Defense of Directly Confronting the Jews”: Duke believes, along with Kevin MacDonald, that there can be no reversal of the current decline without explicitly identifying the overwhelming Jewish influence in the anti-White system that currently exists and has been strategically fostered to maximize Jewish advantage and bring about conditions where Jews feel secure. “The combination of ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ and ‘cognitive dissonance’ produces a victim who firmly believes the relationship is not only acceptable, but also desperately needed for their survival.
Radix articles get maybe 40 comments on average. They get in the way of the answer which is known as gatekeeping. May i ask, who…, “The White man made me do it!” has replaced, “De debil made me…, Yes, precisely so. Why can’t people accept us for who we are? ————————–. You’re spouting an anti-goy canard, as they say. My view is similar to what Chris Taylor alluded to: the conspiracy is genetic. The delusion Hood is selling (with the help of some self-deception maybe) is that these mentally ill “SJWs” rule, that they are the cause of what’s happening rather than a symptom. . For one thing, gaslighting ordinarily describes a relationship between two individuals, whereas the analogy I’m making is for the relationship between Whites and jews collectively, even though within those collectives there are a broad spectrum of individual motives and attitudes. The “New Right,” represented across the West by PEGIDA in Germany, FN in France, UKIP in Britain, are simply repackaged conservatism. Jews obviously conspire on a vast scale but how much of that is an inborn trait or a necessity to win against Whites? Metaphysical solipsism is the “strongest” variety of solipsism. The speaker may simply be grasping for words, with a preference for familiar terms, where there seems to be more light. At the same time, I think that local politicians and school principals often find it easy and convenient to say a few words in favor of diversity even if they don’t believe in it, or don’t have any opinion. There is literally only one objective of the current Western political system, and that’s to prevent White nationalists from coming to power. Their holocaust narrative is the latest, most specific, most in-your-face example of this narrative. The guys at Radix, AltRight, AmRen, isteve, etc. It is a form of extreme ethnocentrism, a focus on the collective self to the point of ignoring enemies – a pathological ethnocentrism. Nemesis, the goddess of revenge, learned of this story and decided to punish Narcissus. Nemesis, the goddess of revenge, learned of this story and decided to punish Narcissus.

[1] He was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him. The prevailing jew-originated/jew-serving line at AmRen, as it is with “conservatives” and Whites generally, is that jews aren’t competitors at all but “white”, just like us, only better. The self-attraction/self-infatuation of narcissism is broadly understood. The AltRight can either accept this struggle and build an actual movement, or it can ignore the struggle and decay the way libertarianism, NRX, and the other lukewarm movements did. Over the course of the past year or so I’ve laid out what I think has been a thorough and fairly stated critique of what others refer to as “White pathology”, and specifically what they call “pathological altruism”.

Another term comes to mind that came up in the discussion of gaslighting, but which reflects an ancient European archetype, originating in a European myth. Here’s a bit more about these kinds of relationships, specifically to the point of anyone who says what I’m presenting is an argument that Whites are blameless. Many definitions at other places place solipsism as a philosophy and narcissism as a disorder. Echo repeated “Who’s there?”.

As nouns the difference between solipsism and narcissism is that solipsism is (philosophy) the theory that the self is all that exists or that can be proven to exist while narcissism is excessive love of oneself.

If jews could compete with Whites then why do they need the hundreds of jewish organizations that exist? I leave out more intellectual sites like TOO and CC because they’re aiming for a more elite readership than Radix or AltRight. Select Post; Deselect Post; Link to Post; Member.

But the book was prompted by a profound sense of grievance. Since jews control the primary instruments of perception , TV, madison ave, education, etc. The common assertion that jews don’t conspire, especially in relation to or compared with Whites, is ridiculous.

He stepped away and told her to leave him alone. 2 Responses The Jewish holocaust cla…, I should like to contextualize this  item, as it was written by the founder…. Gaslighting or gas-lighting[1] is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted/spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception and sanity.

Much of the point of the Sophists was to show that “objective” knowledge was a literal impossibility. That’s the essence of it. My criticism, to put it simply, is that much of what is labeled “White pathology” is a result of enemy action. Those who really believe are dupes, not leaders. )( .). We follow the perceived leaders of the herd. Whites, for all intents and purposes, were the shameless and undisputed masters and conquerors of the world little more than a 100 years ago. Will this have any impact on the competition? That this weakness is exploited and made fatal by a hostile Other, a nemesis, is not as well known.

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse Cacklebats Locations, Basa Fish Aldi, Aztec Background Essay Questions Answer Key, Paul Petersen Bbq 2020, Michigan Egle Miwaters Login, Robert Baker Guitar Course Review, Criminal Minds Script, How Do I Install Dplay On My Smart Tv, Strider Sport Vs Classic, Beach Auto Brokers Lawsuit, Philip Marlowe Detective Read Theory Answers, Brook Ps3/ps4 To Ps2 Super Converter, Crop Duster Models, Sony Bravia Arc Problem, Phi Mu Svg, Spongebob Character Generator, Glen House Scotland Interior, Wild Bill (tv Series Cast), 2d Animated Movies 2020, Monstera Adansonii Benefits, Calvin Ridley Married, Fandor Vs Mubi, Dascha Polanco Instagram, Elk Backstrap For Sale, Sample Student Essay With Errors, Cuisine Associated With Sushi And Sashimi Codycross, Jymil Meaning Reddit, Switch Survival Crafting Games, Aldi Us Puff Pastry, Honda Fit Dashboard Lights Flashing, Diy Safari Tent, Jeff Kinney Font, Masked Forces 2, Places To Go Chol Hamoed 2020,