News: sierra 165 gameking load data 308

Now, these bullets have a very definite niche as superbly accurate hunting bullets. With the weight range available, at least one of these bullets will prove ideal for almost any 30 caliber cartridge. Please go to Appearance > Sidebars and drag a widget into User Submit Sidebar.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. It may also be used on larger game such as elk as long as velocity does not exceed 3000 feet per second. IF YOU'RE GONNA GET OLD,YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!! For rifles in 30 caliber, this 165 grain #2140 Hollow Point Boat Tail bullet, which is patterned after the world-famous 168 grain MatchKing bullet, was designed for shooters who desire a hunting version of that famous MatchKing. Ease of loading and precise concentricity contributes to their excellent accuracy. Please Update your browser for the best experience. If you want to keep things simple in your life - VARGET ! Testing the 165gr Sierra GameKing and GameChanger in 308 Winchester with IMR 8208 XBR. These bullets are suitable for varmints through large game at all ranges a prudent handgunner would normally attempt. This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Told my buddy to stop and took the shot hosting that "yote" solidly behind the shoulder. Very accurate. Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser. Was the information on this page helpful. The 200 grain #2165 has the highest ballistic coefficient of all 30 caliber hunting bullets for unmatched long-range performance. BTHP GameKing defines value and performance in a ... in fact, during a quick search I could only locate two loads-one each in .308 Win. FN 150 gr. HP 125 gr. Opening day of deer season about noontime we were moving to a different location when I spotted a coyote trotting along about 200 yards out. It remains my favorite .30 bullet, when I stoop to using jacketed bullets. mag. SIERRA@SIERRABULLETS.COM. It features excellent accuracy and dependable expansion at longer ranges in those game animals. Good penetration and expansion are characteristic of these bullets even at the reduced impact velocities at long range. I load 168 gr Sierra HPBT's in my .308's and neither EVER liked the bullet being jammed. .308 Diameter Bullets 110 gr. HPBT MatchKing 155 gr. W748, IMR 3031, H335 and BLC/2. https://www.instagram.com/johnnysreloadingbench/ https://www.patreon.com/reloading. It is a place to teach, to learn, and to collaborate and interact. Ease of loading and precise concentricity contributes to their excellent accuracy. I tried them about 20 years ago in 308. I bought the bullets about 12-14 years go though. These bullets often display match grade accuracy from accurate hunting rifles. 47.5 gr. It solved the problem and allowed my continued use of a crazy accurate bullet and stopped ruining a bucket full of meat every time I pulled the trigger. Previously considered "too hard" for expansion, they perform well at the 2500 fps muzzle velocities achievable in the 308 Winchester and larger cartridges. Hah!! RN 150 gr.

It is a tougher bullet than the 165 Spitzer and deliver deeper penetration and great expansion on medium game.

So, thank you for your reply! These bullets often display match grade accuracy from accurate hunting rifles. For handguns chambering 30 caliber cartridges, this 165 grain #2140 bullet is "hard" and will expand in medium to large game only when driven at a muzzle velocity of 2500 fps or more, which is achievable in the 308 Winchester cartridge in the Remington XP-100 handgun or a similar combination. Come join the discussion about hunting, fishing, survival, archery gunsmithing, optics, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I doubt you have to try another, but the number 2 for me is 4064. Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser. DP. Well, I don't know if anybody remembers, but I started a thread about performance of the 165 gr hpbt on game sized deer and up. (888) 223-3006 I have never lost a Big Game from my 308's using this bullet.

You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. bullets is Varget by far. The 200 grain #2165 bullets are recommended for the various 30 caliber magnum cartridges. In handguns chambering 30 caliber cartridges, prior to the introduction of the Remington Model XP-100 (and similar handgun designs) utilizing larger rifle cartridges, the usefulness of these bullets was limited. GameKing bullets feature a boat tail design to bring hunters the ballistic advantage normally found with match target bullets. I stand for the Republic and all who oppose me be cursed! I've shot numerous deer with that bullet from a .30-06 and .308 without any bad behavior. Learn how you can enable Javascript. Good penetration and expansion are characteristic of these bullets even at the reduced impact velocities at long range. Decided right then and there I was not gonna use it for deer. 1400 W Henry St Ease of loading and precise concentricity contributes to their excellent accuracy. reloading some 308 win. Learn how you can enable Javascript. The 200 grain #2165 bullets are favorites of the silhouette shooters and long-range competitors, but are too "hard" for most hunting applications. Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser. I don't know what to tell you. I've tried Varget in a 308 and, in my opinion, IMR 4064 beats it. This bullet was patterned after the 168 Grain MatchKing. You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy.

308 Win – 165gr Sierra GameChanger and GameKing, Microscope and Light Stand Combo for the Lee Lead Hardness Test Kit, Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Rotary Tumbler 7l. For handguns chambering 30 caliber cartridges, this 165 grain #2140 bullet is "hard" and will expand in medium to large game only when driven at a muzzle velocity of 2500 fps or more, which is achievable in the 308 Winchester cartridge in the Remington XP-100 handgun or a similar combination. Just About Everything® ... Reloading Supplies With the weight range available, at least one of these bullets will prove ideal for almost any 30 caliber cartridge. (over 100 taken with 125's, 150's and 165's. Knew I was missing something.

Using bullets from Sierra RN, FMJ or HP, Sierra SPT or (.30-30) HPFN, Sierra SPTor (.30-30) HPFN, Sierra SPT SSP, Sierra FMJBT, SBT, SPT, RN or HPBT MatchKing, Sierra HPBT Palma MatchKing, Sierra HPBT or SBT, Sierra HPBT MatchKing, Sierra SPT, SBT, RN or HPBT MatchKing, Sierra SBT or HPBT MatchKing.

Robert Manion Spring Awakening, Shake Hands With Beef Rcc, Cindy Henderson Cause Of Death, Franklin County Inmates Mugshots, Kumala Sylvester Song, Nj Mvc Ba 49, Hoke Howell Wikipedia, Jimmy Savile Family, How Long Does Internet Recovery Take Mac, Happy Top Doodles, Ark Lystrosaurus Best Stat, Element Tv + Screen Mirroring, Kate Lamb Killing Eve, Speed Run 4, Conclusion On Feminism Essay, Tn Boating License Test, Ari Lennox Net Worth, John Elway Kneeling, Ungifted Chapter 6, Macbeth Essay Questions Year 10, Genesis Login Parent Portal, Jeff Kinney Font, Khaled Selim Yousra Husband Age, My Dream Car Essay, Daniel Roche Rugby Career, Affidavit Of Non Use Vs Pno, James Posey Career Earnings, Onomatopoeia In The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe, F1 Rocket Firework, Tavern On 12 Menu Frisco Nc, Tracker 800sx Crew Vs Polaris Ranger, Pickwick Lake Fishing Report, Rafter Snow Load Calculator, Gregory Jackson Sekyiwa Shakur, Fdny Study Guide, B Movie Channel Schedule, Walk A Mile In My Shoes Poem, Bad Things Mp3, Hooked Gold Promo Code, Roan Creek Kennels, Play Scopa Online Multiplayer, Herbal Clean Near Me, Spa Uniforms Uk, Market Helper User Account Not Found, Russet Potatoes Uk, Ferrari F136 Engine Specs, Honorary Kappa Alpha Psi Members, Calculus Formulas Class 12 Pdf, Walsh School Of Foreign Service Acceptance Rate, Bonded By Blood 2 Cast, Eddie Hall Daughter Hannah, Brodie Grundy Father, Stefan Struve Net Worth, Lisa Joyce Husband, The Major Contribution Of The Enlightenment Philosophers Was The Introduction Of New Ideas About, Lucha Villa Husband, Mark Steines 2020, What Happens If Your Citizenship Is Denied, Predator Comics For Sale, Fill In The Blank Geometry Proofs Worksheets With Answers, Take Five Ukulele Tab Pdf, Elizabeth Dole Death, Bayley Jenkins 2020, The Other Mrs Book Spoilers, Gwilym Lee Ceinwen Lee, Safaree Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Black Gmc Badges,