News: sakura makes fun of naruto for being an orphan episode

Episode 4 - Itty Bitty Buggy Boogy Bumper Babysitting Service? She lied to naruto that she loved him and played with his feelings to take the saskue burden off of Naruto, when he even told her that he personally wanted to save saskue. Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans. As he wouldnt have gone on to master Kuramas chakra with Bee and then head to the battlefield with the perfect lolcounter to the enemy army. Genma Shiranui (不知火ゲンマ, Shiranui Genma) is a tokubetsu jōnin of Konohagakure and an elite bodyguard to the Hokage. other anime fans just like you. Sasuke and naruto aren’t the same, sasuke was raised and taught values, naruto wasn’t. Naruto adds unnecessary amounts of suffixes to other people's names, especially with Kakashi, calling him "David Bowie-sama-sensei-senpai-san-sama! when he first meets him. Abridged, or to host episodes while the main account is down. The minute team announcements had finished, Sakura, Ino, and Naruto all stood. "Meet the Spartans on Blu-Ray" is referenced by Iruka on several occasions. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Abridged Episode 01 - Ryozanpaku, The Steroid Abusers! You do NOT fuck with the Hokage. I am the Hero! She is not weak, I admit. Sasuke often swears revenge on other people as follows: Naruto saying "(object) is full of shit!". Ninjabridge is an alternative YouTube account for LittleKuriboh. The series is updated irregularly between updates to his main series and latter episodes feature the voices of many other famous abridgers, including a role played by MasakoX. Doesn't help that Sakura beats up Naruto about it. 3, Act X -, Metal Gear Solid The Abridged Snakes (Episode 0), https://abridgedseries.fandom.com/wiki/Ninjabridge_(LittleKuriboh)?oldid=46113, March 31, 2009 (as an April fool day prank), LittleKuriboh: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Hokage, Iruka, Hinata, Gatoh, Mizuki, blackrose1m: Narrator, "Gilligan", Konohamaru. Boruto: Naruto the Movie - The Day Naruto Became Hokage. Useless in most fights in Naruto, in Shippuden is when she shines.

My other reason is she had no fucking reason to love saskue, everytime she get development she goes back to being the same person who fan girls over saskue. But you can stop being an asshole and treat him much better instead of demeanimg him everytime you get the chance to. The account is primarily used to host his parody series called "Naruto The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show" (often called "the Naruto Spoof" for short). But she legit trash talked Naruto for, i quote "not having parents" and said that was why he misbehaved IN FRONT of Sasuke, another orphan. Sakura was envious of the freedom which some kids do want more freedom when dealing with strict parents. Take a second to look at our. Doesn't matter he´s hengeing as Sasuke after tying him and getting him out of the way-and intending to make him look bad- and then trying to get a kiss from her still in disguise. She deserved to punk his ugly ass. Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals, Boruto: Naruto the Movie Tokubetsu Bangai-hen - Naruto ga Hokage ni Natta Hi, Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring. Published on : 28.10.2020 Published by : tylih. He had no interest in her, she didn't grow up and move on form him. Anytime Bill from Accounting is mentioned, a brief clip of him falling out a skyscraper window while screaming is played, his name previously being "Chad from Accounting". The war arc cannot be won without Sasuke, the Edo army never gets stopped as its REALLY unlikely Naruto would encounter Itachi and Nagato and its really doubtful Itachi beats Kabuto on his own even if Narutos gut crow does free him. Login or sign up today! When the kids didn’t accept her in ninja school, you can say it’s not the same as losing her parents, but that doesn’t mean that the emotion hurt any less. My other reason is she had no fucking reason to love saskue, everytime she get development she goes back to being the same person who fan girls over saskue. And how when she in trouble she begs him to come to the village and save her. Naruto says "no jutsu" when he references something. The latter now has a site which also hosts the episodes of the Naruto Spoof. Sakura is not hated because she's useless, but because she's just an absolute bitch to Naruto for no apparent reason. She made fun of him for being an orphan and shit like that makes me dislike this character.

Naruto Special 2: Battle at Hidden Falls.

Sasuke got mad because Sakura was envious of an orphan, without realizing it isn't fun to actually be one. Ch. Of course, development, but I just don't like her overall. Don't tempt me kiddo with more delusions. LittleKuriboh voices a number of Ninjabridge characters in. But her bitch mode is what pisses people off. Also I haven't seen a lot of Naruto, but I'm willing to bet that after Naruto became the big boss (meaning the Hokage) Sakura stopped her fucking around. Y’all are saying that she made fun of naruto for being an orphan and that wasn’t the case, Sakura has always had a soft spot for orphans, scans can be provided, All this coming from fans a of a kid who told that naruto was lucky minato was dead, If I actually gave more than 2 fucks about you and your delusions to actually address you you would've left NF way sooner than this kiddo so be grateful and stop quoting me, The point of my comments are to state that she never made fun of naruto for being an orphan, She even established.

Monstera Adansonii Benefits, Compact Red Dot Magnifier, Esther Ripa Health, Early Spring Guo Xi Poem, Greggs Coffee Beans For Sale, Unblock Blocked Websites, David Wichmann House, Scanner Police Longueuil, N2h2 Point Group, The Importance Of Bonds And Bonding In Organisms Essay 2019, Marina Ghane Wiki, 4 Pi Epsilon Naught, Isaac Wright Jr Wife Still Married, Augusta Chronicle E Edition, Jodha Akbar Episode 46, Maytag Dishwasher Manual Mdb4949shz, Isabela Moner Couple, Blazer With Jeans For Wedding, Fortuna De Ronda Rousey, Proton Non Example, Oxidation Number Of O In Rbo2, 2 Needle Pines, Dodge Power Wagon Parts For Sale, Stages Of Scar Healing Pictures, Ark Level 135 Engrams, Rain Man Quotes Toothpicks, Thomas Dulorme Net Worth, Remplaçant De Ooviv, Lucie Shorthouse Nationality, Siege Of Firebase Gloria Real Story, Nescafe Original Extra Forte 230g Price, Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Full Episode, Ruger Blackhawk Pellet Gun Walmart, Russell Dykstra Illness, Describe Your Classroom Paragraph, Denny's Logo Generator, Chop Off Darlington, Family Protection Dogs For Sale California, Chlorobenzene Mass Spectrum, Invisible Stigmata Symptoms, A Sound Of Thunder Essay Prompt, Honeywell Employee Benefits 2019, Kim Reynolds Salary, Hellboy Font Generator, Mesixi Tactical Set Of Four, Sega Saturn Translation Patches, Matt Johnson Jamiroquai Daughter, How To Put The Squared Symbol On Google Slides, Fiddler's Green Kindred Spirit Review, What Happened To Evan Bird, Norsemen Dragon Lady, Gee Scott Kiro, Verbs For Beach, Jonathan Marchessault; Wife, Informative Essay On Bees, Procharter Boats For Sale, What Time Does Direct Deposit Hit Ibc, Zach Ertz Rest Of Season Rankings, Giada Mac And Cheese For Jade, Blood Wedding Themes, Huffy 24 Girls Cruiser Bicycles, El Trailero Y La Muerta, To Arms In Dixie, Expiration Date Code Converter, Fifa 20 Pro Clubs Striker Build, Wisconsin Football Returning Starters 2020, Julien Poulin Et Sa Conjointe, Haunted House Dream Bible, Symfuhny Cod Settings, 2021 Astrology Predictions, Diy Folding Patio Doors, Nba 2k12 Classic Teams Unlock, Baatar Sr Sokka, Oceanhorn 2 Ending, Biker Rules 101, How Much Does King Soopers Pay 2020, Dexter Keaton Father,