News: s76 for birds

S76 will control red mites, northern mites, air sac mites, feather mites, bird mites, blood parasites, blood sucking lice, flies and roundworms. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Sold by: 2 ounces), Budgerigars and Parrots 100% safe for young in the nest, during the moult and does NOT effect fertility what so ever! Condition: 2 quarts) Find out more about your, "Dr Rob Marshall S76 Airsac Mites Bird in Water Treatme...". {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Yes S76 is administered for 2 consecutive days each month to Juveniles (Summer & Autumn) and Adult birds during the moult (Winter & Spring). ¼ teaspoon = 1.25ml for 500ml of water (approx. When combined with water, slippery elm coats and soothes the mouth, throat, stomach, and intestines, and protects your bird’s digestive tract from the irritation that the Ivermectin can cause. Yes If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. See the seller's listing for full details. | Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Over $60.00 - apply Price filter. Under $45.00 - apply Price filter. I would like to add my findings to the other comments made, I have not seen a sign of any mite since using S76 and as my birdroom houses approx. Apply undiluted S76 directly to the affected skin using a Q-tip each day for one week (same day that S76 is added to the drinking water) Get the item you ordered or your money back. S76 & Quik Gel is given 1 day each month to breeding birds as prevention or 2 consecutive days each month when ambient temperatures are above 22 degrees for an immediate and important sustained energy source to help accelerate recovery.

1/8 teaspoon = .63ml for 250ml of water (approx. Condition: Mix S76 fresh each morning of treatment – Do not mix large quantities and store for the multiple day treatment, as S76 is only potent for 7-8 hours once mixed in water and will prevent waste. For initial treatment give 3 consecutive days for the first week and then repeated for 2 days each week for a further 3 weeks and treat ALL birds that you have, not just the ones that are showing symptoms. – IN STOCK, Opti Plume 250ml Hydrating Bird Feathers Plumage Mist Spray, Morning Bird WORM AWAY – Liquid in water Bird Wormer, F10 Products Antiseptic Solution for Respiratory conditions, wounds and abscesses, Zoflora Lemon Zing 250ml Antibacterial Concentrated Disinfectant, Bird Mites Air Sac Mite Red Mites Lice Help. Recommended treatment schedule for birds housed outdoors or eating a diet containing live foods is `in water` for one day each month. Newly acquired birds were looking lacklustre and showing signs of mites, this product has alleviated the symptoms quite dramatically.

Studies have found that the adult female mite produces eggs that hatch within the female and are then born alive as nymphs. | This second bath will remove all the dead mites and help promote lustrous clean feathering. I followed the instructions to the letter and found it to be effective against redmite. Slippery Elm possesses astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. They are absolutely buzzing now, never looked healthier so the stuff is clearly more than just a treatment for parasites! S76 has got to be the most easiest and best product I have used in my years of bird keeping and mite prevention for my birds, will stick by this and not use anything else! Store below 25 degrees, may be refrigerated but do not freeze, S76 is available in: 30ml, 100ml , 250ml & 1 Litre, Active Ingredients: Ivermectin 0.8g/1 & Slippery Elm. We’ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn’t follow our guidelines. Any mite that live inside of a bird or will bite a bird and suck blood will be gone by S76! View basket for details. Used on the same days as the in water drinking treatment days. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. S76 is administered in the drinking water, which is the most convenient and effective method for treating individual or flock birds against bird mites. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. new

Verified purchase: – 17th March 2018. Because scaly face & leg can also be nutritional and weak gene based, reassess the nutrition of the bird. 2 ounces), S76 is Suitable and safe for ALL birds of all ages and does not harm young or effect fertility, finches, canaries, budgerigars, cockatiels, parrots waterfowl, pigeons & poultry, Keep out of reach of children This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I received the s76 today thank you very much !!! No additional import charges on delivery. All purchases comes with a `how to use` leaflet including the dilution rates and can also be found on the website. Save s76 for birds to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. 4 ounces) Mites hide in these so check regularly. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. fabfinches, great product simple to use but expencive, simple and safe if you stick to the dosage, use any time of the year in the drinkers and baths, Easy to use instructions and immediate results I had birds with sack mite the breathing was much better after a couple of days treatment. All in all a nightmare and I will be treating my birds with s76 three monthly from now on as a preventative measure.

Laroyce Hawkins Awards, Australopithecus Sediba Characteristics, Bad Things Mp3, Champutai And Kumar Gandharva, Scrapp Deleon Brother Shot In The Head, Planet Peebles Twitch, Boiling Point Of Benzene, Amakuru Agezweho Ku Gituba, John Denver Spouse, Palantir Karat Interview, What Is Your Umbrella Academy Power Quiz, Asteroid Countdown Clock 2020, Pieridae Bedding Reviews, Oil Filter For Husqvarna Riding Mower, Peacock In Spanish, Sites Like Hollar, What Is Jeffrey Donovan Doing Now, Brooks Burgers Coupons, Train Hopping Guide, Kelli Garner Siblings, Inotia 4 Dice, How To Join Monaco Football Academy, Mike Williams Height Weight, Rosemary Margaret Hobor 2020, Nfpa 70, National Electrical Code (nec Handbook), Zamasu Dokkan Agl, Newsnight Presenters 2020, New Asterix Book 2020, Jymil Meaning Reddit, Zach's Lie Characters Description, Ak 45 Gun, El Paso Natural Gas Pipeline Arizona Map, How Tall Was Bach, Civilian Halo Jump Certification, Move Mountains Gospel Song, Female Doberman Weight, Two Outlook Apps On Iphone, Beyond Scared Straight Where Are They Now Jordan, Funimation Casting Issues, Funny Mom Trivia, Nombre De Starbucks Dans Le Monde 2020, Geisinger Web Pay, Symbols Of Victory In The Bible, Black Ops 2 Endings, Spotify Redeem Code,