News: rwby semblance ideas reddit

-Notes: Anything else you might want to add, like trivia.

By focusing his Aura and activating his Semblance, James Ironwood enters into a such an enhanced state that he proves to be an unstoppable force once he sets out on his warpath.Any issues with stamina and energy is suspended as in this state he cannot tire, as if fueled by an infinitely regenerating reservoir.Ironwood gains enhanced speed and strength, but most importantly, he becomes completely invulnerable once he sets out in motion, as there is almost nothing on Remnant that could possibly deter him, and the most anybody can do is slow him down. Describe specific details and limitations of the Semblance at the mentioned Tier. -Auditive Cue: Optional; a sound effect that appears when the Semblance is used (Ex: That metallic sound that appears when Emerald causes hallucinations). Semblance Ideas. Menu. Some kind of Aura boost. "Costs Aura" doesn't count since it's an universal limitation. Riffing off of that for my suggestion, though, perhaps give him the ability to copy the semblance of another person he touches. Can identify who the strongest person is. I've been debating back and forth on the final evolution of her Semblance allowing to do like Ruby do; but instead of rose petals dissolve her body into sand and merge with them; it's either that or have her coccoon herself inside one and control it from the inside. Can detect one person only via eye contact. I just wanna hear opinions on them first. I wasn't really expecting that, since a lot of people on here have been very supportive. 4. I'm not gonna argue much for the validity of this semblance yet. Press J to jump to the feed. rwby re:semblance rwby oc rwbyoc rwbabies ruby rose. Create a diagnosis.

-Visual Cue: Optional; some visual effect that appears, indicating the use of the Semblance.

-Applications: Optional; How the user uses the Semblance, besides the obvious (Ex: If the Semblance creates a gale of wind, and the user uses it to fly, instead of just to create a gale of wind). A good idea but that’s really a dust and weapon thing more than an aura and semblance. Is his Katana also a "Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon"? He is blunt, and often uses the direct approach, using the right amount of force to eliminate his obstacles. Short means "everything the user touches".

And also probably cooking them to death because being encased in molten glass is probably pretty god damned fatal to.... everything that isn't immortal. Can identify a grimm's destructive power. RWBY: Pronounced Ruby.

-Purpose: Whether the effect is Offensive, Defensive, or a mix of both, by nature. I'm kinda just spitting these out there. 2. I’ve come up with a way to visually see it.

Eventually this can develop into increasing levels of dissociation as he adopts more of the copied person's personality and identity, until he struggles to remember who he really is.

Serapis Anapa, a RWBY OC commissioned from the amazing Joe Munroe, Ironwood’s Semblance - “Juggernaut Force”.

This immediately reminds me of Miriam from Bloodstained and her ability to absorb the powers of enemies, which is supposed to worsen her curse and cause the markings on her body to spread.

And how, precisely, would that work? Inaba Scarlatina, formerly Inaba Mochizuki, adopted son of Velvet Scarlatina. If his Semblance has a different limitation, then it would need to be extremely cheap in terms of Aura. Greetings and welcome to the Semblance care center. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; Nivis Kalt-Lune. Just your average Joe’s Headcanons and Worldbuilding. Or he could have to do something like Ravens where he has to sheath it to get another blade.

In addition, he requires a small charge up of a few seconds, with the side effect of leaving him “winded” if it is stopped abruptly too, as well as making him exhausted once the effect is over. 19 notes Oct 12th, 2020.

To me, this would make a great power for a strategist. -Dust Interaction: Optional; If the Semblance is combined with Dust, what changes does X element cause on the Semblance (Ex: Blake's shadow clones being replaced by exploding fire clones when using Fire Dust). rwby re:semblance rwby oc rwbyoc rwbabies speculative weapon rwby weapons. Close. However, the effect only works if he can keep himself in motion, so he cannot stand still and benefit from it. Pyrrha glowing black very slightly). Iulius Arquus, the First King of Vale, and the Ancestor of the Arcs.

This is a brainstorming generator for all the RWBY OCs out there. A lot of these semblances have variables attached to them.

Quirks from My Hero Academia come with drawbacks like the one you're describing, but Semblances impose costs in terms of Aura. Greetings and welcome to the Semblance care center. Zorya Schnee, the First Glyph User and subsequently, the ancestor of the entire Schnee Bloodline. He’s a swordsman/musician that doesn’t understand most social interactions because of his upbringing, leading to many different kinds of accidents and funny situations that he is involved with.

A RWBY OC Weapon.

Iris Arc-Schnee, daughter of Jaune Arc and Weiss Schnee. Can detect anyone just by looking at them.

It’s just a katana with a sheath that has a built in rifle mechanism.

Especially since the negative side of it is poorly defined. of Ruby Rose . By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Thank you very much.

Edit: btw your character looks like a espada from Bleach.

Posts; Ask me anything; Submit a post; Archive; Noel Rose, a son(?) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Visually it could look something a little like this, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit for all things to do with original content in the RWBY-verse, Press J to jump to the feed. Those were my 13 ideas for potential semblances that might work in both the world of Remnant and the narrative of RWBY overall.

Her ultimate finishing move is to conjure a single giant snake head that 'swallows' the target and then use the Dust in her blade whips (Khopesh style, naturally) to melt the sand thus encasing her enemy in a prison of glass. Character Semblance Creation and Catering V30.

Thanks. Looks super cool.

… The thing I would like to incorporate somehow into his semblance is a progressive drawback the more he uses it. The Good General always had a heart in the right place, but not the mindset to express it well.

What do you want the semblance to do? Ignore if you don't have any planned users. Noire Belladonna, a Black Sun Child, and Menagerie’s Prince of Princes.

Medium means "around throwing range". Another thing is, once he’s in motion, he cannot change direction or else the effect is lost as well. What If his sword was made of glass(or fire dust) and if it shatterd he could use it to make some sort of fire wall that he could swing around or something like that?

Looks great, maybe he can have some sort of defense multiplier? It could work, but yeeeesh, that's some creepy stuff, Reminds me of my not properly named Semblance that allows the user to conjure snakes up out of sand (or any other loose but solid material; sand just works best). Both achieve more or less the same result. Thank you, and I’ve thought of a defense like semblance. (A way of gauging how far down the rabbit hole he has went is the formation of a tattoo around his right arm will grow. Can detect a weapon's destructive power. And sometimes AU ideas in between.

I will admit it very slightly stole the turn sand/boring dust into glass thing from Cinder but at the same time it's a pretty simple logical step that anyone with a sand-based Semblance could come up with.

(Note: This doesn't count improvised applications of the Semblance, like Ruby using her Speed to cause a tornado by spinning). This is the place managed by SpiritedDreaming and VedranTheII (with help from Phantom), where you can post semblance ideas and get them review and refined, in order to see if we can make them fit into the RWBY-verse canon and balance wise via group discussion and decision.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Introduction: Can indentify a person or a weapon's full power.

This is the place where you can post semblance ideas and get them review and refined, in order to see if we can make them fit into the RWBY-verse canon and balance wise via group discussion and decision.

To fully identify someone's full power, user must detect them for 5 seconds. Make your very own diagnosis! -Description: Describe the Semblance's effect, in detail.

Each rose blooming is another drawback he will experience.).

Also, please double check the lists in the next post to make sure the name you wish to use hasn't been used on another semblance.

1. How powerful is cordovian's robot and the arm canon? As he uses the copied semblance more, he begins to show some of the other person's mannerisms. I’m trying to figure out a semblance to go with my character Rouge Ako (Art made by Kyllu) and I’m honestly stuck with what to do. I’m reblogging this because you know why. He can become invincible but the longer he holds it the more vulnerable his regular body gets. Note: Please be sure to use the template supplied below though, it helps the process a lot: -User: Name of the user. Limiting factors could be range and duration of both the effect and the time the music is played for. Yeah, but rate of fire, ammo count, focus vs spread/blast radius, charge/reload time, etc. Just wish some other people on here were a bit more supporting. Weapons are highly variable and their design is not always indicative of destructive power. Description: User has the ability to detect anyone or a weapon's destructive power, giving them info on how strong the weapons or enemies are.

What Happened To Veronika Liebl, Rolling Loud Layaway Refund, Vox Humana Organ Stop, Année 2020 Signification Spirituelle, Krcb Tv Schedule, Stella Hudgens Net Worth, Mucky Duck Beach Cam, Outkast Liberation Sample, Astroneer Mobile Base, Urine Smells Like Popcorn, Warrior Cat Name Generator, What Is A Rough Draft, During The Renaissance Why Was Florence Significant Rok, Kodak Film Camera M35, Beckett Population Report, Soul Regaltos Girlfriend, Tracy Roenick Wife, Nba 2k20 Team Tier List, Tamanna Serial Last Episode, Hilda Dokubo Son, Chemist Warehouse Bethlehem, Fg Xr8 Ute Problems, Vesica Pisces Washington Monument, Shady Captions For Your Ex, Frog Mouthed Turtle In Real Life, Wow Classic Reddit, Modesto Cunanan Interview, Female Singers With A Lisp, Filipino Restaurant Names, Fossilized Bison Skull, Fake Biceps Implants, F4 Phantom Control Stick Sale, Semilla De Carambola, Sistas Season 1 Finale, Shelby Stanga Bio, Jessica Plummer Net Worth, Rocky Parker Death, Dum Surfer Tab, Cursed Arabic Text, Fred Grandy Burned, Xop Replacement Seat, Tiger Wandering Spider For Sale, Louisiana Map With Towns, Funny Nicknames For Gabrielle, テラハ エリック 結婚, Black Clover Live Lucky Hats Why Are They Popular, Supermoto Dirt Bikes, Ice Maker Stuck In Crush Mode, Reddit Jk Rowling Maya, Viviana Ortiz Net Worth, Discord Nitro Gift Generator, Doordash Case Study Interview, Buy Pet Raven, Funny Poems About Hope, Just Us Lyrics, Tom Oar Age, Cliff Asness Wife, Adobe Id And Password Crack, Is Jonathan Toews Married, Jodha Akbar All Episodes, Australian Camp Trailer, Micah Top Chef Season 3 Accent, Nathan East Wife, Winnie The Pooh Difficult Day Quote, A Rotation Warframe, Lauren Jones Car Wash, Viasat Rm4100 Modem Login, Christopher Columbus Summary Essay, Hubert Humphrey Net Worth Wfg, Are Backwoods Illegal In Uk, Beowulf Poem Ks2, What Properties Of Water Allow This Lizard To Walk On Water, Ricky Vela Age, Why Do Halibut Swim Sideways, Julia Harper Death, Tropico 6 Conventillo Or Tenement, Hydro Dip Shoes, Loree Mcbride Age, 4ヶ月 頭囲 39, Paper Wallet Ethereum, Mike Williams Height Weight, Signs God Is Warning You, Why Aren't My Comments Posting On Tiktok, Drustvar Starting Quest, Truckee River Killer, Examsnap Ib Past Papers, Craigslist Materials Richmond Va, Whippet Puppies Scotland, The Fugitive Dam Jump, Marina Ghane Wiki, Gunfire Reborn High Ping, Do Deer Scream When Attacked, Wows Vanguard Review, Saw Creek Estates Zillow, Spring Green Vs Trugreen,