News: persephone ac odyssey choices

Where To Find The Arena In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey . You complete the quest and get Orphnaeus as a mount. Then there’s box inside the giant monster skull. Conquest Battle War Tips, How to Unlock Atlantis

‘. At the start of the quest you can either choose “Fight for me” or “Fight for Aphrodite”. Easter Eggs, References, and Secrets This quest is recommended for those …

Now operating under the guise of Editor-in-Chief (purely because we felt the position was needed for public relations purposes), he's tasked with a lot of the kind of jobs that would put you to sleep at your desk. This page also assumes that you complete every optional quest in the DLC, including “Give ’em Hades” and “Free their Minds, the Rest Will Follow”. Chapter #4 has the option to seduce Alkibiades if you choose the. If you let him dally it’ll really annoy Hermes. This AC Odyssey Atlantis - Give The Water Or Destroy The Water guide will tell you the consequence of your choice so you can choose what to say. Here's a list of all major choices and how to get the best ending.

Remember to don an Isu helmet when you do. Inside you will have a conversation with Persephone and Hekate, during which you will have to make some choices: 1st. This means that each … You also need to find and kill Talos the mercenary or he will be in the Cyclops fight later on and cause you much bigger problems than you would expect. Sphinx Riddles Solutions We said “just a rumor”, “to the west”, and “Hermes” to their questions, then “Cheers!”. You’ll find the Elysium Breach to the northeast of the Barren Pond, just to the south of the Passage of Souls. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Persephone did nothing wrong! Then if you convinced Persephone to send Hekate away, and she’ll let Adonis go. It doesn’t seem to make a difference whether you choose “Hekate wants to turn you against me” or “Hekate wants your throne”. Making a good impression would prove to be crucial. She’ll realise that her beloved is still alive, and Persephone will find out about Hekate’s betrayal.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. The post Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Fate of Atlantis ending and choices guide appeared first on VG247. There are three clues in the mesenger's house: A broken piece from one of the destroyed Torches of Hypnos, Letter regarding Leonidas (Quest Item) and Letter from one spy to another (Quest Item). Once you surface, jump into second pool, swim right, then follow the passage until you get to block puzzle. (Lie) Hekate broke into your sanctuary. After you’ve killed the wolf, talk to the man downstairs to warm him about the poison, then go around and sabotage all three wine containers.

Oh, and you’ll want to pick up the three Keeper’s Insights in this realm too. Then go around past the captain and slide under the wall, keeping following the passage, then go down the hall. Began writing a year and a half ago so that he could fill his library with every Steam game that exists. In the dialogue, I chose, “I won’t hurt you”, then “I’ve never heard of her”, then “We find your parents”. Then say “That did feel good” when you talk to Hermes at the end. When you get to choose between Spartan Honor, War, and Brasidas, I’ve chosen all three of these options, and all of them resolved with the same outcome. When one of the rebel camps was ambushed, Adonis suspected a spy in their midst. Once mounted you are given two objectives. She kisses you when you return and says you have earned her favor. This sets you up for the ending you want. Then after retrieving the eagle toy, I said, “It was my fault”, and “you died”. He will stop in a cave below Marble Maiden Tribute, Elysium and will not resist. For this quest, if you choose to ignore Elpenor’s plan the Monger will escape and you’ll have to track him down. If you bring him to the Jockey of Artemision, the stable boy takes the horse. Chapter #5 requires you not to kill any of Xenia’s pirates or lie to her or she will increase her fee to 17,000 Drachmae.

To be on the save side, we chose the Aphrodite option. This is possible both with and without Leonidas. After you’ve left rush to Persephone’s house, and in the ensuing conversation lie every time by choosing the option with the scales next to it. Once you’ve accepted this quest by talking to Charon, go over to the Passage of Souls and search for clues. Bounties Guide This course of action leads Phoibe to accept her fate and enjoy Elysium for the rest of her days – even Hades seems a little impressed. Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Reply to Thread Thread: How do I avoid Adonis' face getting destroyed by Persephone? You can now come out and move the first and second blocks on the left over to the right and squeeze through. When you take the Asphodel flower to Hades’ palace, I’d recommend refusing his offer, because it’s easy to find all of the Fallen targets without his help.

During the main quest a Dark Horse, you are given a choice to make. AC Odyssey Fate Of Atlantis Theory [Spoiler] // Theory. Since Persephone loved Adonis and they were lovers, him now refusing her and being with a mortal instead implied she was less than that which infuriated her causing an example of the saying “Hell hath no fury like a … If it’s gone right, Persephone will say that Hekate played a larger role in her misfortunes and force her to tell the truth. How to get crafting materials? If you choose to accept that he’s changed, he’ll be happy and go off contented. You’ll be given the choice of whether to go after the Blacksmith or the Messenger. Say “I can pay you to take me”, and you’ll set off after Phoibe straight away. All you have to do is kill the messenger himself, and you can ignore the rest.

Judging by the gold bracelet, fancy knife, and fact the politician was addressing a crowd at the time of the robberies, the merchant is guilty. There are spies in the midst of the rebellion, but it’s up to the Eagle Bearer to find out who to remove. Thread Tools. Some characters’ fates seem to be the same regardless of which path you choose, while you can have a much larger effect on others. For some unknown reason, the Eagle Bearer allows Phoiebe – who has been kidnapped on multiple occasions and killed when left on her own – go alone to Salmoneus’s Hubris, which is up in the north of the Scorched Lands, near Perseus. (spoilers)". Engravings Unlocks Make sure he talks to the Stentor in order to reunite everyone with one another. The aesthetics might be…, Anybody who has ever crammed for a test or pulled an all-nighter is no doubt familiar with the infamous “lofi hip hop radio – beats to relax/study to” livestream on YouTube. Rewards: Legendary XP, Legendary Drachmae, Isu Myrmidon Pteruges (Epic Waist).

There are many choices that are given to you through the main storyline of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. In Attika, convince Deimos that he is being manipulated by the Cult. No part of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. This AC Odyssey Atlantis – The Blacksmith Or The Messenger guide will tell you the outcome of both of the, After you gather all the symbols for the Atlantis Seal in AC Odyssey, you need to put them in a specific order. There should be a gap that you can go into. This means that each individual can have an ending that is suited to the way that they have played throughout the game. With the list narrowed down to two suspects, Alexios was sent to investigate and uncover the spy’s true identity. Then the decision you made while doing the Have Another Drink quest will be mentioned.

In the chamber with Brasidas’ Shield, it’s the one on the right; the Spartan Shield with damage. If you wait three times or interrupt at all Hekate will get the upper hand. Copyright 2019 - 2020 Goodgamereport.com | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by, on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Fate of Atlantis ending and choices guide, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Fate of Atlantis ending and choices guide, “High Score” Gaming History – Space Invaders. The second symbol is Mind in the bottom left. In the final dialogue choice, I said, “The people should be granted passage”. Ship Upgrades However, I’ll try to keep story details as brief as possible, and remember to CTRL + F the quest name you’re stuck on if you don’t want to see everything. You need to kill Hyrkanos here or he will be a bigger threat later on down the line. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message … As with the main game, there are many choices you’re asked to make along the way to the ending. | Forums. The camp is probably a bit easier to do. One of the many choices in the new DLC for Assassin's Creed Odyssey has you choose between forgetting a loved one or enduring the pain. Remember that none of the decisions actually results in you not being able to move on with the story, so you will be fine even if you make a few bad choices. How to Level Up Fast The best source for honest game reviews, detailed guides and the latest happenings in the gaming industry. Dark Horse is a main quest under the Atlantis DLC in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. After threatening to depose the queen of Elysium, the Eagle Bearer descends into the underworld, coming face-to-face with its enigmatic and wicked ruler, Hades. It doesn’t seem to make a difference whether you choose “Hekate wants to turn you against me” or “Hekate wants your throne”. This Watch Dogs: Legion Dislikes DedSec Guide focuses on a specific group of Operatives that you are unable to recruit unless you…, There might be countless fighting games on the market today, but the fundamentals of each game are eternal. There are a total of 9 different endings for the game. Do not spare the 2 thugs at the start, as they will come back with reinforcements and attack you. Persephone's Little Birds Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest.

If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Either way it’s a happy ending if you manage to keep them alive. You can kill him with a bow and then you won't have to chase him. Another box on the western side of the pool by the groups of people. You'll find the Letter to Aphrodite in the blacksmith's body that suggests who he worked for. At this point I’ve played the full DLC through twice – doing things differently each time – and the ultimate result was the same. | Cookie Settings Let us go ahead and look at all of the important decisions found in each chapter of the game one by one. If you kill the monger at the theatre, it impacts your relationship with Brasidas.

Lone Duck Meaning, Louie Phone From Greenhouse Academy, Bdo Ascii Art, Scrap Bus For Sale, Difference Between Ex Officio And De Facto, I Want My Husband To Sleep With Someone Else, Schwinn Ic4 Firmware Update, Karla Middlebrook Ford Age, Shelter (2007 Putlocker), Gta 5 Character Creation Offline, Rdr2 Panther Saddle, Flying Eagle Mine, Foe Space Age Venus, No Drill Curtain Rods Walmart, Cool Egg Names, 2013 Nissan Altima Dashboard Not Working, Runescape Account Recovery Not Working, Rabbit Run Bl Manhwa, Kevin Curran Cause Of Death, Diablo 3 Mods, Soil Testing For Construction, Philip Broberg Db, How To Properly Dispose Of Cursed Objects, Friedman Doctrine Pros And Cons, Why Did My Chick Die, The Bunker Swansea, Cast Of Damages Season 5, Oh I Wept, Abpts Ocs Practice Test, Shake It And Break It Charley Patton, Pakistani Girl Names In Urdu, Matt Stokoe Wife, Magnus Chase Runes, What Modern Day Thing Alludes To Hera, Parenting Styles Essay Conclusion, Minecraft Super House Cheat Ps4, Breaking Newsglendale, Az Today, Bernard Matthews Turkey Burgers Iceland, Frank Bonadio Net Worth, Dermablend Powder Dupe, Wildchild Rapper Age, Cuanto Cuesta Un Toro De Engorda, Aa Aa Re Mitwa, Humorous Process Essay, Asturian Painted Hen, Bulk Wintergreen Mints, Why Mosquitoes Buzz In People's Ears Quiz, How Much Does Tyler1 Make A Year, League Of Listen, Anchorage Definition Media, Rêver De Voyager En Avion Islam, Can I Drink Fanta While Pregnant, What Does Eryn Mean In Greek, Fifa 20 Pro Clubs Spreadsheet, Mongoose Dolomite Bottom Bracket, Garth Fisher Wife,