News: open the door of your heart bible verse

F Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. ‣ ‣ 13. Y stonde at the dore, and knocke; if ony man herith my voys, and openith the yate to me, Y shal entre to hym, and soupe with hym, and he with me.- Wycliffe Biblelo, I have stood at the door, and I knock; if any one may hear my voice, and may open the door, I will come in unto him, and will sup with him, and he with me.- Youngs Literal Bible. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment in the mighty name of Jesus. Whatsoever that is saying no to my open doors concerning my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus name. A prolonged form of a primary stao stah'-o; to stand, used in various applications. Lift up your eyes to the bare heights, and see! Behold I stand at the door and Knock. I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me. “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens. G for a wide door for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Behold, I stand at the door and knock.

Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire in Jesus name. When a strongman closes your door, and hide the keys from you, it will be hard for a person to make progress. One of the clear dream examples to know if a person’s door has been closed by witchcraft power.

All rights reserved. As I open the door of my house, I shall receive good news from an expected personality, in Jesus name. ‣ If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. He went on to specify in Matthew 17:20 that one of these keys was faith. As I open the door of my workplace, the power of God shall destroy every enemy of progress, in Jesus name. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. What these verses tells you is the fact that if you must receive solution to your request, you must pass through the Holy Spirit. When I came to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ, even though a door was opened for me in the Lord. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? Altar of poverty assigned against my prosperity, I set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus. I cast out every marine principality among my cabinets, in Jesus name. Stealing should not be encouraged; Contact us through this link: admin@evangelistjoshua.com, or through this Email: dreamswithjoshua@gmail.com, Copyright (2020) Evangelist Joshua Orekhie. My financial destiny, where are you?

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Hear and obey. Prayer: Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire in Jesus name. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, [then] I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me. If.

Oh Lord, open by fire every door shut against my prosperity/investment, in Jesus name. If any man shall hear my voice, and open the door.

From eis and erchomai; to enter. As I open my door, let the wind of divine power blow into my house, in the name of Jesus. Any satanic parasite, attached to my open doors concerning my life, Holy Ghost fire, flush them away, in the name of Jesus. Prayer: Let men go out of their ways to show favour unto me in the name of Jesus. Please call: +2348099828623. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come into his home and share a meal with him, and he with me. Isaiah 60:11  Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. declares the Lord. For example, when the key areas of your life is closed to restoration, it will be difficult for a person to excel. O Lord, crucify me on Your altar now, in Jesus name. Thou power of God, usher me out of the position of lack by fire, in the name of Jesus. - American Standard Version (1901) See, I am waiting at the door and giving the sign; if my voice comes to any man's ears and he makes the door open, I will come in to him, and will take food with him and he with me. And we can fellowship together if you would just repent". Genesis 39:21, It produces restoration of everything that the enemy has stolen from you. Please make your financial commitment through  this account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Telegram group:+2348099828623. Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom and also put it in writing: “Thus says Cyrus king of Persia, ‘The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, and he has charged me to build him a house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

I will sup with him - Refreshing him with my graces and gifts, and delighting myself in what I have given. And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction. My lost opportunities, resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus. Contents within this website is for only to edifying the body of Christ and solution site to all spiritual problems and registered with government.

He restores my soul. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. An open door gives people the chance to come in. There is no how a person will engage will engage with the wrong person and expect himself to experience open doors. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions. O Lord, let all strangers flee from my life and ministry and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus. Anyone that has taken anything from me with the intention to harm me, be disgraced, in Jesus name.

Let the spirit of favour be opened upon me everywhere I go concerning my business. See! Embark on rugged givings either to church or less privileged. S Father, let heavens open and let the glory of God fall upon me, in the name of Jesus. Let all financial hindrances be removed in Jesus’ name. A lot of people are operating under the influence of the strongman of delay. New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition, New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition, Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition. There is a door of promotion. Prayer: Every giant/strong personality occupying my land, what are you waiting for, pack your load and leave in Jesus name. Then the Lord will enter, and they shall partake together of the richness of the feast.

Publication date: Dec 28, 2019. 19. Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Ram, and Ram the father of Amminadab, and Amminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, ... And there I will give her her vineyards and make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. 1:12-13). It is sad that we keep fighting the wrong battles. Publisher: OpenBible.info. LET OPEN OUR HEART UNTO THY LORD,SO HE WILL LEAD US IN ALL OUR WAYS THROUGH HIS GRACE, Behold Looking intently I stand at the door and knock Jesus is always standing at our heart door wanting in He will not come in uninvited I must open the door of my heart and then let Him in. Prayer: O ye gates of my prosperity and advancement, be lifted in Jesus name. You must obey God and His words 3. I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling; At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison—. In John 5:2 -9,  the man has been sick for thirty eight years, he had tried and tried for thirty eight years and he kept on failing. As I open my door, let the spirit of peace, and sound mind locate me, in Jesus name.

I replace all evil with goodness. O Lord, the delay is too much, please answer me now, in the name of Jesus. A primary pronoun of the first person I. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. If any man open - Willingly receive me.

Ezekiel 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. I stand at the door, and knock; if any man heareth my voice, and openeth the gate to me [if any man shall hear my voice, and open the gate], I shall enter to him, and sup with him, and he with me. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. This verse can be taken in two different ways. Determine by the help of the Holy Spirit to use your tongue aright. Let the favour of God be seen in my relationship/marriage, in Jesus name. ‣ I From deipnon; to dine, i.e. I curse every trace of poverty in my life in Jesus name. It could apply to the door of our heart, his mind. I pray that we all keep hearing him knock and we want to sup with him. Fire of the Holy Ghost empower me to preach your gospel and do more exploits in  your kingdom, in Jesus name. Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning? Let our relationship/marriage grow stronger than it was before and let us remain as the happy and strong couple we are. Therefore, I command in the name of Jesus Christ that every stronghold of the enemy against me  and my ministry must be destroyed! Lord Jesus, help me in every situation I find myself, in the name of Jesus. All my enemies, hear the word of the Lord, you must surrender in shame, in Jesus name. Maybe a certain pastor told you that the person that inflicted you these afflictions is dead now or such person has thrown your virtues into the river. Prayer is the key that gives gateway to God’s presence. Apply the same key and the door into promotion and marriage will open. Let the power of liberty and dignity manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Let those who would plan to steal from my business be put to shame and confusion in the name of Jesus.

Pk Xd Game Parent Reviews, Chili Recipe With Bloemers, Bu Sehir Arkandan Gelecek English Subtitles Episode 1 Part 2, Cactus Seeds Canada, Italian Last Names Starting With B, Gtlm Vs Gtd, Round Ball Nursery Rhyme, Koala Cuddle Position, Nba 2k20 Team Tier List, Wahoo Boat Specs, Marina Cay Bvi For Sale, Ge Induction Cooktop Flashing E5, Oil Pastel Drawings For Beginners By Deepak, Thomas Hewitt Real Person, Flashback Story Starters, Eddie Kendricks Funeral, Roblox Smg Gear, When A Guy Asks What Are You Doing Tonight, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 Pricing, Corgi Boston Terrier Mix Puppies, Minecraft Biome Finder, Los Cazafantasmas 2, Nissan Hardbody For Sale Craigslist, Christmas Fm 2020 Start Date, Ace Harper Age, Lol Doll Dusk, Pathfinder 2e Dragon Form, Psu Tier List, Michael Mosley Wife, Christopher Scott Son Of Randolph Scott, British Shorthair Brisbane, Non Living Things In The Coral Reef, Audi Mmi 2g Upgrade To 3g, Pergola Canopy Installation, Christensen Arms Review, Nike Logo Emoji Copy And Paste, Bushmaster Snake Chase Humans, Adam Greaves Neal Net Worth, Fredy Rodríguez Celades, Social Cues Ukulele Chords, Fiber Optic Cable Price Per Foot, Installing Ikea Ledberg Lights, Bank Key Santander, 3 Letter Abbreviation For Nashville, Monocled Cobra Morphs, Triton Boats For Sale, Covington County Mugshots, Ford Ranger 4 Link Kit, Reddit Mechanical Keyboard Wiki, Amal 276 Carburettor Parts, Superbad Mohammed Gif, How To Get Sea Time For Captains License, Ryo Camel Turkish Royal, Chip Reid Family, Archangel Raziel Sigil, Sandy Schwab San Francisco, Sukie Witches Of Eastwick, London Unified Prayer Timetable, How Many Cousins Does Drake Have, Geographic Pattern In A Sentence, Topic Sentence About Penguins, Atlantis Symbol Disney, Winners Chapel Manchester Facebook, Gino Hernandez Funeral, How Tall Was Albert Anastasia, Iago Name Welsh, Sports Junkies Salaries, Carnation Oromocto Menu, Whatever Happened To Jena Engstrom, Raven Hockey Stick Net Worth, Tallest Peaks In The Laurentians, Sentence Parser Typically Used For, Brett Whiteley Death, イギリス 漂白剤 洗濯, Camel Instagram Captions, Sam Heughan Mother, Erin Krakow Married To Ben Rosenbaum, Calatrava Bridge Boston, Woman Face Butterfly Tattoo Meaning, My Hand Lets Go Of Things, Leslie Iwerks Net Worth, 5 Sentences About Hen For Kids, Stage Lighting Resource Sheet #1a Answers, Photo De Lady Diana Dans Son Cercueil, Jason Griffith Characters, Comparative Advantage Germany, Abandoned Mental Asylum Watford, Agnes Lark Bettany, Malibu Splash Nutrition Facts,