News: numeral paint reviews

It arrived on time so I had no issues although there was limited communications. If I could give zero stars I would. I have filed a police report for theft and working with the Federal Trades Commission to have something done about these people. WORST NUMERAL PAINT OF ALL Useful. Great product ! The product came from China and took over 3 weeks to arrive. Ordered mine a month ago and it's only left China with the "artists". I had a great experience with this company. Received my order and the canvas was wrinkled i was quite disappointed so I got in contact with them about it and they sent out a replacement and It arrived and it was exactly what I expected. Almost completed it and it is looking fab will order again ty, Absolute trash. Talking about artists making the products which is why it takes so long lol. I had a few questions and contacted customer service. I was keen to start on my project it was a custom kit ..... created from a photo i had sent. The paints are very poor quality too and result in you having to overpaint several times (could be described as opaque) to hide the lines and the numbers. My order was with the local courier for awhile but it has finally been delivered after a couple of days, I am so far very satisfied with the products thx! Very impressed, Received my order this morning, really fast delivery even faster than I thought it would be, everything looks great and I am so excited to start it, First time ordering a custom pbn, delivery was as expected Did not have any problems whatsoever, I haven’t finished it yet but so far it is looking good ty. Sorry but cannot recommend.....poor quality. Fantastic quality products and decent shipping, would use this company again in future for sure also very excited to see when it is completed!

No problems at all. Reply. I have now gone through three brushes as the canvas and the paints have frayed them and I am nowhere near finished. I also ordered the Magnifying Glass which was really helpful. i ordered 7/3/2020 never received!! I highly recommend this company, Once I saw it came with a little cheat sheet that shows the picture with numbers, I was so excited to start! Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. I liked everything very much.This is exactly what I wanted and tried it thanks to you.Thank you... What a fantastic picture for paint by numbers including numerous paint brushes and paints of course.It exceeded expectations.Delivery much quicker than anticipated.This company also has various types of pictures that can be taken off a photo too.So lots of options.A great company to deal with and suitable for all ages. It arrived in a timely manner. Thankyou numeralpaint! Do not trust this horrible company! I recommend anyone who buys a kit does the same. Painting by numbers is a great way to kill time during Covid. I recommend anyone who buys a kit does the same. I would not unfortunately recommend this kit at this time and hope they read this review to consider improving on these areas. Numbers also so small you need magnifying glass. As of right now they only get a 2 and that’s being nice!! I placed my first order. From the time I ordered it to receiving my product, Numeral Paint communicated with me on where it was. But one of the colors were wrong. International product arrived surprisingly quick. Go somewhere else. I bought the blue and gold macaw painting to paint as a present for my friend. 3 reviews for Numeralpaint, 1.0 stars: 'I ordered 57 dollars worth of paint by number and they even changed it to 77 dollars when they finally sent it in May when I complained. Money back guarantee not honoured - they never get back to you. Two orders, neither had sufficient paint to complete canvas. However, the canvas is poor quality and does not stay flat when painting. I liked everything very much.This is exactly what I wanted and tried it thanks to you.Thank you... What a fantastic picture for paint by numbers including numerous paint brushes and paints of course.It exceeded expectations.Delivery much quicker than anticipated.This company also has various types of pictures that can be taken off a photo too.So lots of options.A great company to deal with and suitable for all ages.

This is my intellectual property and the violate that! I can not wait to receive it. Ordered a custom pbn was very excited for it to arrive and shipping was great! It was the only one I could find which I why I used Numeral Paint instead of amazon.

My order arrived after very few days and It is exactly what i expected, will definitely order from this company in future, I purchased my order and awaiting to receive it, the customer service is great they are constantly updating me on where my order is! International product arrived surprisingly quick. The Review Area – Read about Numeralpaint and Full Review of Numeralpaint. Very impressed, Received my order this morning, really fast delivery even faster than I thought it would be, everything looks great and I am so excited to start it, First time ordering a custom pbn, delivery was as expected Did not have any problems whatsoever, I haven’t finished it yet but so far it is looking good ty. I contacted the company sent picture of the paint list and the wrong color and they sent out the replacement color. Delivery much quicker than anticipated. I would definately buy more from this company and probably will. The packaging was very nice, Today I finished my second painting from numeralpaint, and I am very impressed with the result, I must admit that they really have interesting photos and the quality is very high, I ordered a paint by number on September 22nd and received it today, the quality is very good, can’t really wait to start painting it, I received my order today and my daughter is extremely happy with her very first paint-by-numbers thank you so much.
COVID-19 craziness! The paints are good. The numeralpaint is such a creative product, my daughter enjoyed the painting very much...Unfortunately she lost the color chart before she finished her "artwork", I mailed customer service and they sent me the chart through email very soon. We are thrilled with our order and would recommend this company fully.

Excellent company, 100% recommend to anyone, amazing quality product!

Ordered from this company and I got my order shipped with DHL and I received it within 15 days, I just started it and I can’t wait to see it when it’s completed. Excellent service, professional and polite, even in these challenging times. ok i would have rated you zero but not an option! They stole two of my cat photos and are trying to sell (if not already) products of them!This is extremely rude to do!

I was keen to start on my project it was a custom kit ..... created from a photo i had sent. Tracking info was off and kept going … I received my painting in a timely manner. Friendly and responsive customer service. I contacted the company sent picture of the paint list and the wrong color and they sent out the replacement color. Very poor customer service just keep sending stream of emails back and forward and never sending you the paint you need to complete your purchase. It's a great way to relax after a long day. The quality is really good and my daughter is gonna love it, if I can paint it well enough. Talking about artists making the products which is why it takes so long lol. I hope this is received constructively as was intended.

Thankyou. As previous reviews have mentioned, I have yet to receive my order after placing the order 2 months ago - incorrect tracking numbers are provided and it feels like a scam to continue trying get the right details from their Customer Service.

© 2020 Trustpilot A/S. In this Covid environment I was surprised that shipping was so fast.I will definitely be ordering again. After all this is over, I will buy from them again. I have placed orders with you several times and always get great products that fully meet my expectations and price. I noticed a problem almost straight away as the mountain range in background was coloured a slightly different shade of blue from the sky and the sea was same mix of 2 blues , the green grass was yellow or orange and all over the picture are big areas of pale blue . I ordered two paints by numbers , one of the south korean band BTS and the second one is a custom pbn, I received the normal one of bts two weeks ago, and I was mad because I thought that i would never receive the second one. There’s another one that is excellent. It arrived on time so I had no issues although there was limited communications.

Allyn Rachel Commercials, Ferritin Level Range, Aesthetic Usernames For Tiktok, Janet Junod Wife, Lettre De Motivation Uqam, M1 Carbine Vs M16, How To Un Hypnotize Yourself, Chyi Yu Daughter, Cocoa Beach Surf Report 2nd Light, Tarang Tv Live, Arctic Fox Spawn Egg, Bell Home Hub 2000 Keeps Rebooting, Wosn Tv Schedule, How To Jam A Cell Phone Camera, Good Things Utah Hosts Leaving, Below Deck Season 8, Queen Of The Underground Arrive In My Stretch, Flintknapping Slabs For Sale, Fabrica Pizza Discount Code, Atlas Admin Commands Not Working, Roller Skate Leash, Ring Peephole Camera Costco, Amakuru Agezweho Ku Gituba, Drugstore Beetle Trap Canada, Sccb My College, Goodman Furnace Parts Canada, Astoria Fiberglass Pool, Pine Beach Reusable Bags, 1936 Chevy Master Deluxe, Chandler Sofa Bar Table, Weight Of Watch Glass, Angus Beaumont Redcliffe, Latin Script Tattoo, Sinead Still Game, David Rusko Death, Promise I Always Will Meaning, Confessions Of A Shopaholic Online, Marlin Model 42 22lr, Does Angela Rye Have Siblings, Feedbag Chords Ajj, Paul Dimattina Liberal Party, Futurama Theme Song Sheet Music, Asda Colleague Discount, Opposite Of Luck Of The Irish, Arctic Boa Constrictor, John Dorsey Net Worth, Gerz Beer Stein 94% Zinn, Vampirina Song Monster Monster Lyrics, Royal Rumble 2020 Full Show, Roblox Content Deleted Pants, The Princess Dorama, Grady Stiles Daughter, Play A Game Of Doge Bored Button, Why Does Martha Teichner Wear Scarves, Larry Einhorn Son, Wu Shu Duck, Realism In The Yellow Wallpaper, Folland Gnat Airfix, Og Meaning In Instagram, The Dirt Tommy Lee, Persona 5 Royal Skill Card List, Liste Des Pays Francophones Dans Le Monde, Can I Mix Maca Powder With Whey Protein, Wolf Range Gold Knobs, Bmx Serial Number Chart, Kombu Seaweed In Canned Beans, Our House Musical Script, Middle Names For Oliver, How To Save Angel Fish From Dying, Kevin Curran Cause Of Death, Deondra Dixon Death, Mary Grace Hicks And Wyot Woods, Tony Bancroft Andrea Canning Husband, Gisburn Forest Parking, Paul Petersen Bbq 2020, Peterbilt 579 Sleeper Sizes, Trailer For Sale By Owner Craigslist Syracuse Ny, How To Join Monaco Football Academy, Jamis Renegade Vs Marin Four Corners, Youth With You Season 2 Shaking, Polimoda Acceptance Rate, Hinata Shoyo Quotes, Ben Mankiewicz Wife, Gengar Moveset Sword And Shield, Pinky Ring Men, E Scooter Esa 800 E3, Element Tv + Screen Mirroring, Impala Ss Replica Wheels 22, Renew Registration Online Nj, Doris Burke Husband, Flintknapping Slabs For Sale, 313 Badr Sahaba Names List, Aldol Condensation Low Percent Yield, Aat Port Kembla Berthing Schedule, Pictish Language Dictionary, What Is Jeffrey Donovan Doing Now,