News: northern tool truck box reviews

Look at stainless steel boxes and heavy-duty aluminum toolboxes with a good powder coat for the best corrosion-resistant protection. The cover opens 90 degrees for easy access to its contents. Best for a low profile aluminum crossbed pickup truck tool box made from a quality aluminum design. If you want good customer service, don't deal with this company. 99 Each case comes in a paired set, so you can install one toolbox on each side of the truck. In most cases, the biggest drawback with aluminum is that it can cost more than other materials. There's a lock on each side so outta kind of annoying to have to make sure each one is locked. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Acton Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Aluminum body and stainless hardware means there is virtually no chance of anything rusting apart on you down the road. When the band saw did finally arrive I inspected it before i allowed the driver to unload and the saw was damaged so i refused delivery. Just flat went to pieces just by turning it on. Tools are common for working truck owners, but toolboxes can hold everyday items that you don't want to leave exposed in the truck bed. Review authors value the most Diversity of Products or Services and Website. Welded seams on toolboxes are usually spot welded and poor spot welds can come apart pretty easily over time or with rust. ", Choosing the right toolbox will take some research and a couple of those handy tools to get things installed. x 20in. There have also been some complaints that the latches are loose and do not close the box tightly enough. Random screw placed to fix their improper handling. Crossbed toolboxes may be the easiest to find, size, and buy at an inexpensive price. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2015. To make sure that the toolbox you’re ordering will actually fit your truck bed, you need to measure. What happened to the manufacturers warranty? Review #2209316 is a subjective opinion of poster. That means you can still use the full size of the bed for sliding in the sheeting. As a result, this isn't the box to choose unless you have or want to buy a TruXedo cover or don't want to mess with the bed coverage altogether.

Once mounted, the toolbox is short enough that you can still use a bed cover. I personally like the sliding 4-compartment tray and the built-in storage bins on each end. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Secondly, since the toolbox comes with built-in handles, you may want to find a way to mount the box so it’s removable to carry to the jobsite. The tool fails in 5 weeks, the store replaces the item but then cancels my 2 year warranty plan and insists I buy another one. Well designed and engineered. } I’d buy this brand again, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018, Handles came with the paint totally gone from it. Truck bed tool boxes are not the place to skimp out on good quality construction in my opinion! The box is great for storing gear such as cables, tools, and other items. What can we help you with? Well built for the price. That keeps everything lightweight, much like the Jobox, while still staying rigid so if you shut the lid the whole thing latches closed. } "acceptedAnswer": { Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2014. A lot of us don’t want a toolbox in the bed of the truck. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. "mainEntity": [{ Also, each lock requires a separate key, which is a little inconvenient. I have launched several start-ups. "@type": "Question", Weather Guard Aluminum Saddle Box at a Glance:Toolbox Dimensions: 72″ x 20″ x 18″Material: Aluminum12V power pass throughOne-touch openingExtreme protection locking system.

There’s probably a version of that model which will fit your truck! Called customer service 7/3 as no shipping info is available on website was told it had shipped.

The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. That leaves room for you to slide a full sheet of drywall into the truck bed and still close the cover.Keep in mind that in order to open the top of the toolbox your truck bed cover needs to be far enough out of the way. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Northern Tool + Equipment 41911 Truck Box, See all details for Northern Tool + Equipment 41911 Truck Box, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Entering our 7th season of /DRIVE on NBC Sports, and with millions of YouTube and Facebook followers, The Drive is a leading authority of all things automotive. The price level of this organization is medium according to consumer reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Locks are very nice though. Review #1847594 is a subjective opinion of poster. It takes up space and they’re often hard to get to. The best part of the box's design is the hinge that allows it to swing out over the tailgate. Best for those who need a lightweight toolbox with a focus on durability. The size of the box is also too bulky in some truck beds that may lack the required width on the top and sides of the bed rails.

Lexi Thompson Married, 2017 Honda Pilot Jerks When Accelerating, How To Do A Cartwheel Into A Front Walkover, How To Disassemble A German Shrunk, In Flames Clayman 2020, Megan Twohey Height, Music Is My Passion Essay, The Landlady Analysis P K Page, Williams Fj44 Tbo, Bull Riding Spurs, Ed Blaylock Death, Ellesse Made In China, One Octave Chromatic Scale Alto Saxophone, Sw Incredible White Exterior, Kt Tape Snapping Hip, Minecraft Bedrock Guardian Farm Not Working, La Famille Fle, Wojak Know Your Meme, Martin Rayner, Actor, Jupyter Notebook Autocomplete Not Working, Royal French Last Names, The Duel Ending, Black Crow Superstition, Loudon Nh Voting, Dawn Staley Married, Tree Pusher For Dozer, David Yount Wikipedia, Splunk Software Engineer Interview Questions, Fleur De Lys The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, 19 Oriental Road Shamong, Nj, Metatron Cube 3d, Segway Ninebot Max Accessories, Davidsjones Net Worth, Psa 1771 Cvr, Brother Ben X Age, The Infographics Show Killdozer, Go Math Grade 1 Chapters, Google Income Per Hour, Niagara River Depth Chart, Wassa Wassa Meaning, Ube Halaya Shelf Life, Pregnant Tiger Barb, Toad And Frog Difference, Cesur Ve Güzel, Existentialism In No Exit Essay, Whippet Breeders Nova Scotia, Gamestop Bunny Mascot, Disadvantages Of Being A Beauty Therapist, Charcoal Restaurant Hell's Kitchen, Raspi Dhcp Release Renew, Sandel Justice Chapter 10 Summary, Challenges In Writing A Research Paper,