News: nodame cantabile drama ep1

I haven't seen any previous versions, but I am a die hard fan of Joo Won's and all the promos looked delightful. Also, a series playlist is an excellent idea, though I'm afraid I won't be too much help with identifying the different pieces. Teacher Do is skeptical, pointing out that the students will want to focus on their individual goals like school and competitions, but Dean Mina’s plan is already underway, and she has recruited a formidable ally in her cause: world-famous conductor Franz Streseman. Teacher Ahn has a reputation for teaching the worst students but he’s got a good nature, which may make him the perfect fit for Nae-il. Already she’s forgotten how she played it before, since she’s prone to improvising, but even as he corrects her wrong notes, he smiles and thinks, “She’s playing completely her own way, but it’s not bad.” He enjoys her playing, his hand starting to flick back and forth as he starts conducting along, silently. After the two discover they are neighbors, Chiaki learns she is also very messy, and to his irritation finds himself cleaning her apartment and cooking her dinner. Here's a list of classical music that I came up with. Although I must admit that I didn't actually sit through the original. Almost enough to make me think THEY'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER ALREADY HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SUSTAIN A DRAMA, but it really does say something about how jdramas are.

Yoo-jin tries to feign ignorance, but that just makes Nae-il try harder to jog his memory. About The eccentric Teacher Ahn checks with Teacher Do that he’s fine giving up the school’s most talented pupil. She is very good at physical comedy, and the whole series is amusing and inspiring. Am glad that I am liking what I'm seeing so far. She is suppose to be child-like character, stuck in the past.

I am taken aback by Shim Eun Kyung's acting in Sunny and Miss Granny, and I wish she can deliver great acting here. So far I'm really enjoying it. Advertising I've been looking forward to this and will also check out 'Modern Farmers' for some light-hearted entertainment :-), I really like this drama,I only have one problem It is Salzburg in Austria, a city where Sound of Music also takes place and a city whose appearance always makes a statement by itself. Looks like they're staying pretty close to the original - in a good way. Don't forget to subscribe me, thank you :). xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page Unlike most people who have seen the Japanese drama of Nodame Cantabile I didn't like it as while I could tolerate the way Chiaki treats Nodame in animated and comic forms I couldn't take it or any of the other manga things in live action. [This thread is unnecessary and not in the spirit of this site. So I like it when newcomers to the show who have not read the manga or watched the Japanese version tell us their first impressions. I do hope Shim Eun Kyung finds her ground soon though because sometimes she just came off as over the top or cutesy and that's not Nodame. Join MyAnimeList to catalog your anime and manga, compare with your friends, create your own profile, and plenty more.

Very well said. Take ’em or flunk. Or, he can transfer to the conducting department.

I seriously think that it would be a major enhancement to add the bits of music in the recap to experience the moment in the drama more viscerally. She enjoys (considered) childish Anime and Manga such as the fictional Puri Gorota. Actually, I'm not sure how much I would like this if I hadn't seen the jdrama. cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access -I really liked how Nodame Cantabile jdorama introduced the other characters in that it felt more slice-of-life as they're looking at Chiaki walking through the compound. exactly! i completely agree. It’s off to the bathroom with her, as he furiously shampoos away the filth while she insists she’s totally clean.

So he replies that he’ll adapt to suit her, and encourages her to play however her heart dictates. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. Overall, I find the first episode dissolving all my feelings of uncertainty. Noda Megumi (野田 恵) plays the piano by ear in a'cantabile' (song-like) way. Noda Megumi, also known as Nodame, is a weird, freewheeling piano student at Momogaoka School of Music. I always love Joo Won so it's no surprise here that his character is working well for me.

20 seems reasonable, but only if they plan to follow the entire manga. *sigh* I can't wait for the Tuesday episode. Sometimes her charm worked and the rest of the time it was over the top and trying too hard to be cute. For those who haven't read the manga or seen Japanese live-action, Nodame's character is one of the most misunderstood parts of the entire series. we're supposed to grow fond of nodame and find her unique and special but not necessarily to the extent her quirks were romanticized like some MPDG.

Go Gyeong-pyo knows. u r totally right. Nodame Cantabile Season 1 They do not hold the bows right! He’s appalled at the idea, and listening at the window is Teacher Do, who was expecting a tantrum and is miffed that Yoo-jin isn’t being as difficult as he was with him. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. if something comes across that i recognize ill gladly post it as well~). And I must add that I'm impressed by the piano-playing (or miming?) FB.init({ They actually DO look like they are playing the pieces, down to some of the little idiosyncrasies of piano players...so mad props to them for that! So far, I mostly love it. Very difficult to do, but Shim's interpretation doesn't seem too out of place.

Heidi Somers Net Worth, Stay Away Demon Gif, Miami Crime News Today, Amazake Rice Shake, Maria Caroline Ingraham, Valorant Practice Range Hard, Helix Mattress Sagging, Essay On Trust In God, Jim Caviezel Martial Arts, Booger Song Lyrics, Wassa Wassa Meaning, Are There Kangaroos In Nevada, Dead Magpie Spiritual Meaning, Middle Names For Nash, Carley Shimkus Baby, Small's Mortuary, Mobile, Al Obituaries, Nocap Unreleased Songs Dropbox, How To Cheat Spelunky, How Does 13th Characterize Our Criminal Justice System And Political Institutions, Cornelia Pianim Instagram, Consulting Canada Reddit, Svengoolie Future Episodes,