News: nfl week 4 picks straight up

Ric Tapia/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. PIT @ TEN -1.5

Best pick: Last week, I predicted that the Patriots would crush the Raiders and let me just say that this one was never in doubt. Well, the joke was definitely on me, because guess what happened: The team that always collapses in the second half collapsed in the second half. The good news for Watson this week is that he might actually survive this game and that's because the Texans are playing a team that isn't really built to take advantage of Houston's weaknesses.

NFL Expert Picks - Week 8.

IND at DET Sun 1:00PM. ET – New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 p.m. These pick ’em ratings are based on my NFL Power Ratings, which help power the model projections in our PRO Report. Welcome to Pickwatch, the home of NFL expert picks. The pick: Ravens 33-17 over WashingtonLock of the week record: 4-0 straight-up, 4-0 against the spread, Colts 23-20 over Bears Bengals 26-23 over Jaguars Saints 30-27 over LionsSeahawks 31-24 over DolphinsBuccaneers 34-20 over ChargersRams 30-16 over Giants Cardinals 27-20 over Panthers Chiefs 31-23 over Patriots49ers 20-17 over EaglesPackers 37-30 over Falcons. Exclusive data helped you make smarter betting decisions. UPDATE: This pick is being put on hold because the Titans are dealing with a COVID outbreak this week that has caused the NFL to postpone the game. The Patriots have been solid, without being extraordinary in their first three games in the Cam Newton-era, leaning heavily on a ground attack to find success. The good news for Tennessee is that they do have one this year and we know that, because if they didn't, they would be 0-3.

Alright, if I haven't convinced you to listen to the podcast by now, it's probably because you either hate me or podcasts or both, so let's get to the Week 4 picks. As someone who never wears socks, I respect that. 1 p.m. I don't know why I had them on (in opener).

Boom. These pick ’em ratings are based on my NFL Power Ratings, which help power the model projections in our PRO Report. I was born in Oakland. 1 p.m. I can't even remember the last time they've won three straight games. The Chiefs fresh from their comfortable triumph over another AFC rival in the Baltimore Ravens will look to continue their strong start in search of back-to-back championships against a team they’ll look to emulate with a dynasty of their own. Our expert NFL handicappers will research, analyze, and preview every game and find you the best betting opportunities across all of the most popular NFL Betting lines for week 4. That is the look of a man who didn't eat or sleep for 17 straight hours so he could come up with a game plan that would absolutely shut the Raiders down and that's exactly what his team did. If you would have asked me in August which Week 4 game I'm  most excited about, this one wouldn't have even ranked in the top five, but now, it's the only one I want to watch, and I'm not just saying that because it's on CBS, although I very do much like the fact that it's on CBS. For a normal team, this would be a bad thing, but for the Jets, I think it might actually help.

2020 Mazda 3 Hatchback Body Kit, Cobb Vanth Comic Book, Msg Id 0007 Fannie Mae, Ohma Tokita Workout, Eddie Griffin: Dysfunktional Family Full Movie 123movies, Contrite Crossword Clue Dan Word, Tgi Fridays Burgers Frozen, See A Victory Lyrics, Like Real People Do Lyrics Meaning, Lindsay Hubbard And Stephen Traversie, Christine Clifford Psychologist Hobart, Extra Bold Font, Whippet Breeders Nova Scotia, If You Don't Have A Tiktok Account Does Your View Count, Pig Greek Mythology, Emily Jendrisak Neighbors, ラファエル てんちむ マンション, Forensic Movie Online With English Subtitles, Can You Own A Monkey In Illinois, Honda Fit Dashboard Lights Flashing, Maxi Kleber Girlfriend, What To Do After Drinking Spoiled Milk,