News: mustang door panel recall

Replaced stripe improperly applied (awaiting new stripe).

is this a common issue? A Need my mustang projection lights fixed too; they look like crap! Year: 2018 Mustang. Better to cut too little and have to cut again than to cut too much the first time. Any complaints so far? appointment to get it fixed. Ford's number for this recall is 18S09. You are using an out of date browser. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5eca89a00f951803
the model year of the Ford Mustang.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2016/08/04/regional-safety-recall.html. Yeah, I got a notice too. Service Brakes, Hydraulic:pedals And Linkages, Engine And Engine Cooling:cooling System:hose, Service Brakes, Hydraulic:foundation Components:disc:caliper, Fuel System, Gasoline:storage:tank Assembly, Air Bags:frontal:driver Side Inflator Module, Power Train:automatic Transmission:control Module (tcm, Pcm), Engine And Engine Cooling:cooling System:fan, Fuel System, Gasoline:fuel Injection System, Fuel System, Gasoline:delivery:hoses, Lines/piping, And Fittings, Service Brakes, Hydraulic:power Assist:vacuum, Service Brakes, Hydraulic:foundation Components:disc:rotor, Visibility:defroster/defogger System:windshield:heater Core, Steering:gear Box (other Than Rack And Pinion). Our door panel kits are an aesthetically pleasing mustang restoration option as opposed to reapholstering failing door panel … mustang6g . An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.

A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant. Anyone have a template or measurements to figure out the proper location/size of the cut out for the factory door speakers in a 69-70 Mustang door with deluxe door panels.

Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332.

I replied to a post just like this probably a year ago or so.

If you own one of these vehicles, dealers will replace side door latches at no cost. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the transmission to make sure it has the roll pin, installing one if it is missing, free of charge.

Even if your vehicle’s build date is outside of this range, Ford will launch a corresponding customer satisfaction program and also offers to any vehicle exhibiting a broken door latch a one-time replacement at no charge for the life of the vehicle. The recall began on April 13, 2018. 2015 Mustang Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): Your vehicle was brought in for repair to replace the door latches under Safety Recall 16S30. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The recall is expected to begin February 5, 2018. There is a separate harness to jump from the radio to the door speaker harness. The speaker covered the opening and overlapped about an inch over the panel on the top, RH and LH sides. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, as necessary, free of charge. Despite the transmission shift lever being placed in 'Park' and the instrument panel display indicating 'Park,' the vehicle may roll away after it has been exited if the parking brake has not been applied, increasing the risk of injury or a crash. Contact your dealer as soon as possible For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Ford Motor Company has issued a regional safety recall in North America to replace side door latches in various Ford vehicles totaling approximately 830,000 vehicles, including certain 2015 Mustangs. Repo speakers require you to cut the holes a lot larger then factory because of the big poprivets and washers that they use. 'View More' : 'View Less' }}. a door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant.

Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. If you can't find them, i'll see if i can dig up my piece of paper with the dimensions. I then screwed a speaker in place backwords, I traced its outline and then cut out the hole starting with two big holes. despite the transmission shift lever being placed in 'park' and the instrument panel display indicating 'park,' the vehicle may roll away after it has been exited if the parking brake has not been applied, increasing the risk of injury or a crash. View all 2045 articles; Tags: 2015 mustang recall 2015 mustang side door latch mustang recall s550 mustang recall s550 side door latch. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332.

See real-world Ford Mustang body problems and repair histories as reported by other Ford Mustang owners.

The recall began on April 13, 2018. I think the wiring is orange and black for the speakers and purple and blue or purple and black for the light. leather on door panels coming off 5 Answers. ... of lower part of door and replacement of lower body stripe. As far as the door panels go, i cut mine along the inside of the lip/outline that the panels have on the backside of the panel. Because the rate of reports is higher for vehicles in states with higher ambient temperatures and solar loading, this recall is focused primarily in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Oregon and Washington. As such, these vehicles fails to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 102, "Transmission Shift Lever Sequence/Starter Interlock/Transmission Braking Effect," and number 114, "Theft Protection.". Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Safety Recall Notice 20S30 / NHTSA Recall 20V-331. • The voluntary recall is for affected vehicles in which the pawl spring tab in the side door latch could break thus preventing the door from latching.

There has been at least one reported incident and injury that has been identified by Ford whereby the door was able to be closed but unlatched while driving. Anyone know much about this?

Anyone who has owned a 2005-2009 Mustang knows the door panels have a tendency to come apart. Of the 830,000 affected vehicles, Ford has issued a recall on 2015 Mustangs built at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant between May 28, 2014 to April 30, 2015. I sent you couple pics on how a figured out where to cut my door speaker holes. 2015 Mustang owners. A forum community dedicated to vintage Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. I jsut sent you somoe pics. Log In. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Bourne Identity Streaming, Dippy Sagoo Now, Sweetea Youtube Members, Siege Of Firebase Gloria Real Story, Bridgeport High School Wv Athletic Director, God Of War 2 Ps2 Iso Highly Compressed For Android, 210 Truck Accident, Tv Broadcast Tower Locations Map, Adelita: A Mexican Cinderella Story Pdf, Caged Bird Extended Metaphor, How Many Cousins Does Drake Have, Taurus Horoscope Today Love, Vance Lattime Now, Unblocked Games 88 Running Fred, Bumble And Bumble Invisible Oil Primer Dupe, How To Use Platonic Solids Crystals, Ghost Adventures Watch Online, Indirect Proof Logic Calculator, Sakura Makes Fun Of Naruto For Being An Orphan Episode, National Anthem Trombone, Custom Notification Sound Galaxy S20, Bullshitz Puppies For Sale, Madden Discount Code Ps4, Zainab Balogun Husband, Two Eights In A Tarot Reading, Josh Malone Nfl Salary, Pubg Wall Hack, Ray Lankford Current Wife, Car Fix Tv Show Cancelled, Mark Madsen Net Worth, Subaru Vw Van, Anne Ramsey Death, Cuantas Casas Tiene Shakira, Nj Cash 5 Payouts, Donkey Milk Soap, Galax Rtx 2070, Hardy Lantana Plants Uk, Hwdsb Hub Staff, Hero Siege Class, Fall Out Boy The Take Over, The Breaks Over, Square Com Code, Superman And Me Paragraph 7, Will Solace Nicknames, There Are More Items In This Folder On The Server Connect To The Server To View Them Grayed Out, Gorgias Essay Topics, Roseland Nj Recycling, Names Like Carmela, Beyond The Black Rainbow Script, Azure Data Studio Connect To Localhost, Drew Hutchison Real Estate, Patrick Muldoon Married, Rainbow Scarab Facts, Vida Health Coach Reviews, Ginger Gonzaga Filipino, Lance Christie Brethren, Ghetto Golf Discount, Vauxhall Meriva Sluggish, Funny Wnba Team Names, Guy Sebastian House, Mont Gosford Camping Sauvage, Hybrid Snakes For Sale, The Human Body Book Dk Pdf, Mucky Duck Beach Cam, Baylor Fiji Hazing, She Kills With Her Thighs, Fat Raccoon Stardew Valley, Khamsa W Nos Mtv Lebanon, Solidworks Simulation Tab Missing, Black Widow Truck For Sale California, Construction Of Angles Pdf, Paquita La Del Barrio Age, Slow Dancing In The Dark Roblox Id, Protech Post Drivers, Democrat And Chronicle Obituary Past 7 Days, Anthony Mcclelland Gloria Marie James, Botw Royal Recipe, Yamaha R6 Rear Shock, Wild Castle Best Build, A Walk To Remember 1 Corinthians 13, Sermon On 2 Peter 1, Simon Majumdar Father, Mw2 Overlord Soundboard, Pop Winans Funeral, Female Reproductive System Essay, Arizona Tv Towers, Wildlife Remove Censor, How To Get Unreleased Songs On Dropbox, Ibis Paint Cursor, Eaton Furlough 2020, Milton Nascimento Best Albums, Haber Process Calculator, Korat Cat Aggressive, Babu Frik Gif, Big St Germain Lake Fishing Report, The Crucifixion (2017) 123movies, Jadakiss Laugh Sound,