News: mealwood per drecko

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. IIRC glossies eat more, so do keep that in mind. With this setup, Dreckos can eat Balm Lily in the bottom layer, and grow Reed Fiber scale when they move to the top layer. I don't bother with the atmosphere in this setup. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. My testing with glossy dreckos indicates they need 3 mealwood per otherwise they'll start starving. The Tempted Man . And to my understanding they can only become glossy if they eat mealwood. They need access to growing Pincha Pepper, Balm Lily or Mealwood plant to satisfy their dietary requirements and produce Phosphorite.

If fellow users have questions, please be kind and helpful in your answers. Here's what I do. 200 kcal * 1.4 = 280 kcal/cycle/plant. When constructing a farm of Glossy Drecko, it makes sense to plant a Mealwood on a Hydroponic Farm, with the goal after successful selection to replace it with Bristle Blossoms without rebuilding the farm. The maps usually have enough of them to generate abundant stream of phosphorite. If you select a meat source the output of the tool indicates how many of the chosen critter must be harvested per cycle to produce the meat. This page was last edited on 10 October 2020, at 01:33. Input the number of dupes with bottomless stomach trait.

For mealwood it's 67% (two thirds) of a plant IIRC. Derecho comes from the Spanish adjective for "straight" (or "direct"), in contrast with a tornado which is a "twisted" wind. EDIT: Nevermind. Fertilized plants riped 2 times faster but consume 5kg of fertilizer per cycle. Compared with Polymer Press, this approach is more energy efficient and produces less heat. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If you like using Oni Assistant and want to give back, the best way is to link it on your forums and socials. The goal of this setup is to produce Plastic with Glossy Drecko.

Occurs in temperate biome caves. Hey wondering how many mealwood per drecko do i have to have and will mealwood also produce glossy drecko? Mar 17, 2019 @ 1:22am Originally posted by SKull: Originally posted by The Tempted Man: Useless to be honest. If the shearing is not a priority the setup can be simplified to a chlorine pit with domesticated Balm Lilies, where all wild Dreckos get dumped. Caution in temperature regulation needs to be taken when ranching dreckos in Mealwood farm since it will slowly heats all up above 30°C, halting Mealwood growth. Grow roughly a dozen Mealwood plants in the oxygen, which also allows a ranching Dupe to breathe.

This also means the Dreckos spend potentially more time in hydrogen.

Input the number of normal dupes in your colony (without bottomless stomach). For planning an appropriate ranch please refer to the Ranch Calculator. To supply a more measured amount without gas piping, the Canister Filler and Emptier may be used to transport hydrogen from far away. Drecko are finicky critters to domesticate in a fully productive way, due to their mixed environment preferences. It would be enough to power 3 Natural Gas Generators with 100% uptime (2.4 kW of power).

Starting with regular Drecko, the Mealwood diet ensures that they eventually lay Glossy Drecko eggs. Input the number of dupes with bottomless stomach trait. Consuming as liceloaf has a bonus of (1,700/1,200) ≈ 1.4. Just mealwood growing on the stable floor. Check the "Dupe-harvest" box if dupes harvest. Mealwood is the only food (I believe) that will improve your chances of getting Glossy Dreckos. Clicking on the recomended critter output in this tool will link through to the ranching tool with the recomended critter and harvest requirement already entered into the Ranch Calculator.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. [{"Name":"Nutrient Bar","CaloriesPerUnit":800000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"fieldration"},{"Name":"Mush Bar","CaloriesPerUnit":800000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"mushbar"},{"Name":"Meal Lice","CaloriesPerUnit":600000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"basicplantfood"},{"Name":"Muckroot","CaloriesPerUnit":800000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"basicforageplant"},{"Name":"Hexalent Fruit","CaloriesPerUnit":6400000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"forestforageplant"},{"Name":"Mushroom","CaloriesPerUnit":2400000,"Quality":0,"Id":"mushroom"},{"Name":"Lettuce","CaloriesPerUnit":400000,"Quality":0,"Id":"lettuce"},{"Name":"Meat","CaloriesPerUnit":1600000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"meat"},{"Name":"Bristle Berry","CaloriesPerUnit":1600000,"Quality":0,"Id":"pricklefruit"},{"Name":"Pacu Fillet","CaloriesPerUnit":1000000,"Quality":2,"Id":"fishmeat"},{"Name":"Pickled Meal","CaloriesPerUnit":1800000,"Quality":-1,"Id":"pickledmeal"},{"Name":"Liceloaf","CaloriesPerUnit":1700000,"Quality":0,"Id":"basicplantbar"},{"Name":"Mush Fry","CaloriesPerUnit":1050000,"Quality":0,"Id":"friedmushbar"},{"Name":"Gristle Berry","CaloriesPerUnit":2000000,"Quality":1,"Id":"grilledpricklefruit"},{"Name":"Fried Mushroom","CaloriesPerUnit":2800000,"Quality":1,"Id":"friedmushroom"},{"Name":"Frost Bun","CaloriesPerUnit":1200000,"Quality":2,"Id":"coldwheatbread"},{"Name":"Omelette","CaloriesPerUnit":2800000,"Quality":2,"Id":"cookedegg"},{"Name":"Cooked Fish","CaloriesPerUnit":1600000,"Quality":3,"Id":"cookedfish"},{"Name":"Barbeque","CaloriesPerUnit":4000000,"Quality":3,"Id":"cookedmeat"},{"Name":"Berry Sludge","CaloriesPerUnit":4000000,"Quality":3,"Id":"fruitcake"},{"Name":"Stuffed Berry","CaloriesPerUnit":4400000,"Quality":4,"Id":"salsa"},{"Name":"Surf'n'Turf","CaloriesPerUnit":6000000,"Quality":4,"Id":"surfandturf"},{"Name":"Mushroom Wrap","CaloriesPerUnit":4800000,"Quality":4,"Id":"mushroomwrap"},{"Name":"Tofu","CaloriesPerUnit":3600000,"Quality":2,"Id":"tofu"},{"Name":"Pepper Bread","CaloriesPerUnit":4000000,"Quality":5,"Id":"spicebread"},{"Name":"Spicy Tofu","CaloriesPerUnit":4000000,"Quality":5,"Id":"spicytofu"},{"Name":"Frost Burger","CaloriesPerUnit":6000000,"Quality":6,"Id":"burger"}], [{"Time":30,"Require":[{"Amount":3,"MaterialId":"basicplantfood"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"pickledmeal"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_basicplantfood_o_pickledmeal"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"mushbar"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"friedmushbar"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_mushbar_o_friedmushbar"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"mushroom"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"friedmushroom"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_mushroom_o_friedmushroom"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"cookedmeat"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_meat_o_cookedmeat"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"fishmeat"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"cookedfish"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_fishmeat_o_cookedfish"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"pricklefruit"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"grilledpricklefruit"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_pricklefruit_o_grilledpricklefruit"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":3,"MaterialId":"coldwheatseed"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"coldwheatbread"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_coldwheatseed_o_coldwheatbread"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"rawegg"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"cookedegg"}],"Id":"cookingstation_i_rawegg_o_cookedegg"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"grilledpricklefruit"},{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"spicenut"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"salsa"}],"Id":"gourmetcookingstation_i_grilledpricklefruit_spicenut_o_salsa"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"friedmushroom"},{"Amount":4,"MaterialId":"lettuce"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"mushroomwrap"}],"Id":"gourmetcookingstation_i_friedmushroom_lettuce_o_mushroomwrap"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"cookedmeat"},{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"cookedfish"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"surfandturf"}],"Id":"gourmetcookingstation_i_cookedmeat_cookedfish_o_surfandturf"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":10,"MaterialId":"coldwheatseed"},{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"spicenut"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"spicebread"}],"Id":"gourmetcookingstation_i_coldwheatseed_spicenut_o_spicebread"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"tofu"},{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"spicenut"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"spicytofu"}],"Id":"gourmetcookingstation_i_tofu_spicenut_o_spicytofu"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"coldwheatbread"},{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"lettuce"},{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"cookedmeat"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"burger"}],"Id":"gourmetcookingstation_i_coldwheatbread_lettuce_cookedmeat_o_burger"},{"Time":40,"Require":[{"Amount":75,"MaterialId":"dirt"},{"Amount":75,"MaterialId":"water"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"mushbar"}],"Id":"microbemusher_i_dirt_water_o_mushbar"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"basicplantfood"},{"Amount":50,"MaterialId":"water"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"basicplantbar"}],"Id":"microbemusher_i_basicplantfood_water_o_basicplantbar"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":6,"MaterialId":"beanplantseed"},{"Amount":50,"MaterialId":"water"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"tofu"}],"Id":"microbemusher_i_beanplantseed_water_o_tofu"},{"Time":50,"Require":[{"Amount":5,"MaterialId":"coldwheatseed"},{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"pricklefruit"}],"Produce":[{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"fruitcake"}],"Id":"microbemusher_i_coldwheatseed_pricklefruit_o_fruitcake"}], [{"Name":"Dusk Cap","SeedId":"mushroomseed","ProducedCrop":"mushroom","PlantsFactor":1617344768,"LifeCycle":4500,"NumProduced":1,"Require":[{"Rate":4,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"slimemold"}],"Id":"mushroomplant"},{"Name":"Bristle Blossom","SeedId":"prickleflowerseed","ProducedCrop":"pricklefruit","PlantsFactor":1724062848,"LifeCycle":3600,"NumProduced":1,"Require":[{"Rate":20,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"water"}],"PathogenDropper":{"PathogenId":"pollengerms","AverageEmitPerSecond":0,"SingleEmitQuantity":1000000},"Id":"prickleflower"},{"Name":"Dasha Saltvine","SeedId":"saltplantseed","ProducedCrop":"salt","PlantsFactor":1830780928,"LifeCycle":3600,"NumProduced":65,"Require":[{"Rate":7,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"sand"},{"Rate":3.60000014,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"chlorinegas"}],"Id":"saltplant"},{"Name":"Waterweed","SeedId":"sealettuceseed","ProducedCrop":"lettuce","PlantsFactor":1237090688,"LifeCycle":7200,"NumProduced":12,"Require":[{"Rate":0.5,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"bleachstone"},{"Rate":5,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"saltwater"}],"Id":"sealettuce"},{"Name":"Pincha Pepperplant","SeedId":"spicevineseed","ProducedCrop":"spicenut","PlantsFactor":1343808768,"LifeCycle":4800,"NumProduced":4,"Require":[{"Rate":1,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"phosphorite"},{"Rate":35,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirtywater"}],"Id":"spicevine"},{"Name":"Balm Lily","SeedId":"swamplilyseed","ProducedCrop":"swamplilyflower","PlantsFactor":1450526848,"LifeCycle":7200,"NumProduced":2,"Id":"swamplily"},{"Name":"Gas Grass","SeedId":"gasgrassseed","ProducedCrop":"gasgrassharvested","PlantsFactor":1557244928,"LifeCycle":2400,"NumProduced":1,"Require":[{"Rate":0.5,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"chlorine"}],"Id":"gasgrass"},{"Name":"Thimble Reed","SeedId":"basicfabricmaterialplantseed","ProducedCrop":"basicfabric","PlantsFactor":1770681088,"LifeCycle":1200,"NumProduced":1,"Require":[{"Rate":160,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirtywater"}],"Id":"basicfabricplant"},{"Name":"Mealwood","SeedId":"basicsingleharvestplantseed","ProducedCrop":"basicplantfood","PlantsFactor":1984117248,"LifeCycle":1800,"NumProduced":1,"Require":[{"Rate":10,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirt"}],"Id":"basicsingleharvestplant"},{"Name":"Nosh Sprout","SeedId":"beanplantseed","ProducedCrop":"beanplantseed","PlantsFactor":2090835328,"LifeCycle":12600,"NumProduced":12,"Require":[{"Rate":5,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirt"},{"Rate":20,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"ethanol"}],"Id":"beanplant"},{"Name":"Sleet Wheat","SeedId":"coldwheatseed","ProducedCrop":"coldwheatseed","PlantsFactor":-2097413888,"LifeCycle":10800,"NumProduced":18,"Require":[{"Rate":5,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirt"},{"Rate":20,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"water"}],"Id":"coldwheat"},{"Name":"Arbor Tree","SeedId":"foresttreeseed","ProducedCrop":"woodlog","PlantsFactor":-1670541568,"LifeCycle":2700,"NumProduced":300,"Require":[{"Rate":10,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirt"},{"Rate":70,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirtywater"}],"Id":"foresttree"}], {"mushroomseed":"seed","prickleflowerseed":"seed","saltplantseed":"seed","sealettuceseed":"seed","spicevineseed":"seed","swamplilyseed":"seed","gasgrassseed":"seed","forestforageplant":"food","basicfabricmaterialplantseed":"seed","basicforageplant":"food","basicsingleharvestplantseed":"seed","beanplantseed":"food","coldwheatseed":"food","leafyplantseed":"seed","oxyfernseed":"seed","pricklegrassseed":"seed","foresttreeseed":"seed","bulbplantseed":"seed","cactusplantseed":"seed","coldbreatherseed":"seed","evilflowerseed":"seed","crushedice":"element","diamond":"element","isoresin":"element","algae":"element","niobium":"element","cuprite":"element","copper":"element","crushedrock":"element","superinsulator":"element","brineice":"element","solidviscogel":"element","ceramic":"element","fertilizer":"element","solidcrudeoil":"element","wolframite":"element","slimemold":"element","polypropylene":"element","solidnaphtha":"element","tungsten":"element","refinedcarbon":"element","steel":"element","phosphorite":"element","solidhydrogen":"element","bleachstone":"element","lead":"element","sulfur":"element","lime":"element","solidchlorine":"element","obsidian":"element","solidpetroleum":"element","solidsupercoolant":"element","igneousrock":"element","gold":"element","rust":"element","phosphorus":"element","granite":"element","radium":"element","electrum":"element","solidcarbondioxide":"element","solidpropane":"element","aluminumore":"element","sedimentaryrock":"element","fullerene":"element","goldamalgam":"element","salt":"element","sand":"element","snow":"element","sandstone":"element","glass":"element","clay":"element","toxicsand":"element","ice":"element","carbon":"element","solidoxygen":"element","katairite":"element","solidmethane":"element","oxyrock":"element","maficrock":"element","iron":"element","regolith":"element","bitumen":"element","tempconductorsolid":"element","ironore":"element","dirt":"element","dirtyice":"element","fossil":"element","unobtanium":"element","solidethanol":"element","foolsgold":"element","aluminum":"element","liquidoxygen":"element","viscogel":"element","moltenaluminum":"element","moltenlead":"element","liquidcarbondioxide":"element","crudeoil":"element","moltenglass":"element","liquidsulfur":"element","moltengold":"element","magma":"element","chlorine":"element","liquidhydrogen":"element","liquidpropane":"element","moltentungsten":"element","petroleum":"element","moltensalt":"element","brine":"element","supercoolant":"element","ethanol":"element","liquidmethane":"element","molteniron":"element","moltencarbon":"element","naphtha":"element","liquidphosphorus":"element","moltensteel":"element","moltenniobium":"element","dirtywater":"element","water":"element","saltwater":"element","moltencopper":"element","sulfurgas":"element","saltgas":"element","propane":"element","niobiumgas":"element","oxygen":"element","steelgas":"element","chlorinegas":"element","hydrogen":"element","sourgas":"element","steam":"element","methane":"element","goldgas":"element","ethanolgas":"element","rockgas":"element","carbongas":"element","supercoolantgas":"element","aluminumgas":"element","tungstengas":"element","contaminatedoxygen":"element","leadgas":"element","irongas":"element","phosphorusgas":"element","carbondioxide":"element","coppergas":"element","clothingfabricator":"building","cookingstation":"building","glassforge":"building","gourmetcookingstation":"building","kiln":"building","metalrefinery":"building","microbemusher":"building","rockcrusher":"building","suitfabricator":"building","supermaterialrefinery":"building","apothecary":"building","eggcracker":"building","ladder":"building","firepole":"building","ladderfast":"building","tile":"building","gaspermeablemembrane":"building","meshtile":"building","insulationtile":"building","plastictile":"building","metaltile":"building","glasstile":"building","bunkertile":"building","carpettile":"building","door":"building","manualpressuredoor":"building","pressuredoor":"building","bunkerdoor":"building","storagelocker":"building","storagelockersmart":"building","liquidreservoir":"building","gasreservoir":"building","objectdispenser":"building","traveltube":"building","traveltubeentrance":"building","traveltubewallbridge":"building","mineraldeoxidizer":"building","algaehabitat":"building","airfilter":"building","co2scrubber":"building","electrolyzer":"building","rustdeoxidizer":"building","manualgenerator":"building","generator":"building","woodgasgenerator":"building","hydrogengenerator":"building","methanegenerator":"building","petroleumgenerator":"building","steamturbine2":"building","solarpanel":"building","wire":"building","wirebridge":"building","highwattagewire":"building","wirebridgehighwattage":"building","wirerefined":"building","wirerefinedbridge":"building","wirerefinedhighwattage":"building","wirerefinedbridgehighwattage":"building","battery":"building","batterymedium":"building","batterysmart":"building","powertransformersmall":"building","powertransformer":"building","switch":"building","logicpowerrelay":"building","planterbox":"building","farmtile":"building","hydroponicfarm":"building","rationbox":"building","refrigerator":"building","creaturedeliverypoint":"building","fishdeliverypoint":"building","creaturefeeder":"building","fishfeeder":"building","eggincubator":"building","creaturetrap":"building","fishtrap":"building","flyingcreaturebait":"building","outhouse":"building","flushtoilet":"building","shower":"building","liquidpumpingstation":"building","bottleemptier":"building","liquidconduit":"building","insulatedliquidconduit":"building","liquidconduitradiant":"building","liquidconduitbridge":"building","liquidpump":"building","liquidminipump":"building","liquidvent":"building","liquidfilter":"building","liquidvalve":"building","liquidlogicvalve":"building","liquidconduitelementsensor":"building","liquidconduitdiseasesensor":"building","liquidconduittemperaturesensor":"building","gasconduit":"building","insulatedgasconduit":"building","gasconduitradiant":"building","gasconduitbridge":"building","gaspump":"building","gasminipump":"building","gasvent":"building","gasventhighpressure":"building","gasfilter":"building","gasvalve":"building","gaslogicvalve":"building","gasbottler":"building","bottleemptiergas":"building","gasconduitelementsensor":"building","gasconduitdiseasesensor":"building","gasconduittemperaturesensor":"building","compost":"building","waterpurifier":"building","desalinator":"building","fertilizermaker":"building","algaedistillery":"building","ethanoldistillery":"building","oilrefinery":"building","polymerizer":"building","oxyliterefinery":"building","washbasin":"building","washsink":"building","handsanitizer":"building","doctorstation":"building","advanceddoctorstation":"building","medicalcot":"building","massagetable":"building","grave":"building","bed":"building","luxurybed":"building","floorlamp":"building","ceilinglight":"building","sunlamp":"building","diningtable":"building","watercooler":"building","phonobox":"building","arcademachine":"building","espressomachine":"building","hottub":"building","mechanicalsurfboard":"building","sauna":"building","juicer":"building","sodafountain":"building","beachchair":"building","verticalwindtunnel":"building","pixelpack":"building","flowervase":"building","flowervasewall":"building","flowervasehanging":"building","flowervasehangingfancy":"building","smallsculpture":"building","sculpture":"building","icesculpture":"building","marblesculpture":"building","metalsculpture":"building","crownmoulding":"building","cornermoulding":"building","canvas":"building","canvaswide":"building","canvastall":"building","itempedestal":"building","monumentbottom":"building","monumentmiddle":"building","monumenttop":"building","parksign":"building","researchcenter":"building","advancedresearchcenter":"building","cosmicresearchcenter":"building","telescope":"building","powercontrolstation":"building","farmstation":"building","ranchstation":"building","shearingstation":"building","resetskillsstation":"building","suitmarker":"building","suitlocker":"building","jetsuitmarker":"building","jetsuitlocker":"building","spaceheater":"building","liquidheater":"building","icecooledfan":"building","icemachine":"building","airconditioner":"building","liquidconditioner":"building","orescrubber":"building","oilwellcap":"building","thermalblock":"building","exteriorwall":"building","sweepbotstation":"building","logicwire":"building","logicwirebridge":"building","logicribbon":"building","logicribbonbridge":"building","logicswitch":"building","logicduplicantsensor":"building","logicpressuresensorgas":"building","logicpressuresensorliquid":"building","logictemperaturesensor":"building","logicwattagesensor":"building","logictimeofdaysensor":"building","logictimersensor":"building","logicdiseasesensor":"building","logicelementsensorgas":"building","logicelementsensorliquid":"building","logiccrittercountsensor":"building","logiccounter":"building","logicalarm":"building","logichammer":"building","logicribbonreader":"building","logicribbonwriter":"building","floorswitch":"building","checkpoint":"building","cometdetector":"building","logicgatenot":"building","logicgateand":"building","logicgateor":"building","logicgatebuffer":"building","logicgatefilter":"building","logicgatexor":"building","logicmemory":"building","logicgatemultiplexer":"building","logicgatedemultiplexer":"building","solidtransferarm":"building","solidconduit":"building","solidconduitinbox":"building","solidconduitoutbox":"building","solidfilter":"building","solidvent":"building","solidlogicvalve":"building","solidconduitbridge":"building","solidconduitdiseasesensor":"building","solidconduitelementsensor":"building","solidconduittemperaturesensor":"building","autominer":"building","gantry":"building","steamengine":"building","keroseneengine":"building","solidbooster":"building","liquidfueltank":"building","oxidizertank":"building","oxidizertankliquid":"building","cargobay":"building","gascargobay":"building","liquidcargobay":"building","commandmodule":"building","touristmodule":"building","researchmodule":"building","specialcargobay":"building","hydrogenengine":"building","geneshuffler":"building","massiveheatsink":"building","headquarters":"building","sweepbot":"critter","lightbugpurple":"critter","mole":"critter","moo":"critter","oilfloater":"critter","oilfloaterdecor":"critter","oilfloaterhightemp":"critter","pacucleaner":"critter","pacu":"critter","pacutropical":"critter","puftalpha":"critter","lightbugpink":"critter","lightbugorange":"critter","crab":"critter","drecko":"critter","dreckoplastic":"critter","glom":"critter","hatch":"critter","hatchhard":"critter","hatchmetal":"critter","hatchveggie":"critter","lightbugblack":"critter","lightbugblue":"critter","lightbug":"critter","lightbugcrystal":"critter","puftbleachstone":"critter","puft":"critter","puftoxylite":"critter","squirrel":"critter","fieldration":"food","mushbar":"food","basicplantfood":"food","mushroom":"food","lettuce":"food","meat":"food","pricklefruit":"food","fishmeat":"food","pickledmeal":"food","basicplantbar":"food","friedmushbar":"food","grilledpricklefruit":"food","friedmushroom":"food","coldwheatbread":"food","cookedegg":"food","cookedfish":"food","cookedmeat":"food","fruitcake":"food","salsa":"food","surfandturf":"food","mushroomwrap":"food","tofu":"food","spicebread":"food","spicytofu":"food","burger":"food","spicenut":"food","rawegg":"food","geysergenericsteam":"geyser","geysergenerichotsteam":"geyser","geysergenerichotwater":"geyser","geysergenericslushwater":"geyser","geysergenericfilthywater":"geyser","geysergenericsaltwater":"geyser","geysergenericsmallvolcano":"geyser","geysergenericbigvolcano":"geyser","geysergenericliquidco2":"geyser","geysergenerichotco2":"geyser","geysergenerichothydrogen":"geyser","geysergenerichotpo2":"geyser","geysergenericslimypo2":"geyser","geysergenericchlorinegas":"geyser","geysergenericmethane":"geyser","geysergenericmoltencopper":"geyser","geysergenericmolteniron":"geyser","geysergenericmoltengold":"geyser","geysergenericoildrip":"geyser","geysergenericmethanegeyser":"geyser","geyser":"geyser","swamplilyflower":"misc","gasgrassharvested":"misc","basicfabric":"misc","woodlog":"misc","warm_vest":"misc","cool_vest":"misc","funky_vest":"misc","eggshell":"misc","babycrabshell":"misc","crabshell":"misc","tablesalt":"misc","atmo_suit":"misc","jet_suit":"misc","alpha":"misc","beta":"misc","researchdatabank":"misc","gamma":"misc","geneshufflerrecharge":"misc","rotpile":"misc","duplicant":"misc","mushroomplant":"plant","prickleflower":"plant","saltplant":"plant","sealettuce":"plant","spicevine":"plant","swamplily":"plant","gasgrass":"plant","forestforageplantplanted":"plant","basicfabricplant":"plant","basicforageplantplanted":"plant","basicsingleharvestplant":"plant","beanplant":"plant","coldwheat":"plant","leafyplant":"plant","oxyfern":"plant","pricklegrass":"plant","foresttree":"plant","bulbplant":"plant","cactusplant":"plant","coldbreather":"plant","evilflower":"plant","iceore":"group","buildingwood":"group","unstable":"group","solid":"group","liquifiable":"group","buildableany":"group","transparent":"group","flyingcritteredible":"group","other":"group","buildableraw":"group","rarematerials":"group","organics":"group","metal":"group","refinedmetal":"group","ore":"group","burns":"group","buildableprocessed":"group","plumbable":"group","crushable":"group","manufacturedmaterial":"group","plastic":"group","agriculture":"group","antiseptic":"group","consumableore":"group","toxic":"group","preciousrock":"group","filter":"group","farmable":"group","compostable":"group","coal":"group","mixture":"group","special":"group","liquid":"group","emitslight":"group","combustibleliquid":"group","anywater":"group","oil":"group","gas":"group","unbreathable":"group","breathable":"group","alloy":"group","combustiblegas":"group","buildingfiber":"group","moleegg":"egg","oilfloateregg":"egg","oilfloaterdecoregg":"egg","lightbugpurpleegg":"egg","oilfloaterhightempegg":"egg","pacucleaneregg":"egg","pacuegg":"egg","pacutropicalegg":"egg","puftalphaegg":"egg","lightbugpinkegg":"egg","dreckoegg":"egg","dreckoplasticegg":"egg","lightbugblackegg":"egg","lightbugblueegg":"egg","lightbugegg":"egg","lightbugcrystalegg":"egg","lightbugorangeegg":"egg","puftbleachstoneegg":"egg","puftegg":"egg","puftoxyliteegg":"egg","squirrelegg":"egg","hatchhardegg":"egg","hatchegg":"egg","crabegg":"egg","hatchveggieegg":"egg","hatchmetalegg":"egg","satellite":"planet","metallicasteroid":"planet","rockyasteroid":"planet","carbonaceousasteroid":"planet","icydwarf":"planet","organicdwarf":"planet","dustymoon":"planet","terraplanet":"planet","volcanoplanet":"planet","gasgiant":"planet","icegiant":"planet","saltdwarf":"planet","rustplanet":"planet","forestplanet":"planet","reddwarf":"planet","goldasteroid":"planet","heliumgiant":"planet","oilyasteriod":"planet","shinyplanet":"planet","chlorineplanet":"planet","saltdesertplanet":"planet","artifact_sandstone":"artifact","artifact_sink":"artifact","artifact_rubikscube":"artifact","artifact_officemug":"artifact","artifact_obelisk":"artifact","artifact_okayxray":"artifact","artifact_blender":"artifact","artifact_moldavite":"artifact","artifact_vhs":"artifact","artifact_saxophone":"artifact","artifact_modernart":"artifact","artifact_ameliaswatch":"artifact","artifact_teapot":"artifact","artifact_brickphone":"artifact","artifact_robotarm":"artifact","artifact_shieldgenerator":"artifact","artifact_bioluminescentrock":"artifact","artifact_stethoscope":"artifact","artifact_eggrock":"artifact","artifact_hatchfossil":"artifact","artifact_rocktornado":"artifact","artifact_pacupercolator":"artifact","artifact_magmalamp":"artifact","artifact_dnamodel":"artifact","artifact_rainboweggrock":"artifact","artifact_plasmalamp":"artifact","artifact_solarsystem":"artifact","artifact_moonmoonmoon":"artifact","rockcomet":"comet","ironcomet":"comet","coppercometconfig":"comet","goldcomet":"comet","dustcomet":"comet","advancedcure":"medicine","antihistamine":"medicine","basicbooster":"medicine","basiccure":"medicine","intermediatebooster":"medicine","intermediatecure":"medicine","pollengerms":"pathogen","zombiespores":"pathogen","foodpoisoning":"pathogen","slimelung":"pathogen","slimesickness":"disease","zombiesickness":"disease","foodsickness":"disease","allergies":"disease","coldsickness":"disease","heatsickness":"disease","sunburnsickness":"disease"}, [[{"Rate":0.12,"MinTemp":323.15,"MaterialId":"fertilizer"},[{"Rate":0.039,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirtywater"},{"Rate":0.065,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirt"},{"Rate":0.0259999987,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"phosphorite"}]]], [{"Name":"Shove Vole","Species":"molespecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":0,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":-1563237380,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":10,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":0,"Id":"mole"},{"Name":"Gassy Moo","Species":"moospecies","BaseIncubationRate":0,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":75,"CaloriesFactor":1442364930,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":10,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":16,"Id":"moo"},{"Name":"Slickster","Species":"oilfloaterspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":15,"DecorRadius":2,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":152999936,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"MinTemp":373.15,"MaxTemp":523.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"oilfloaterhightempegg","Type":"temperature"},{"MinTemp":293.15,"MaxTemp":333.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"oilfloaterdecoregg","Type":"temperature"}],"Id":"oilfloater"},{"Name":"Longhair Slickster","Species":"oilfloaterspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.00555555569,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":50,"DecorRadius":7,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":150,"CaloriesFactor":-1136365000,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"MinTemp":373.15,"MaxTemp":523.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"oilfloaterhightempegg","Type":"temperature"},{"MinTemp":293.15,"MaxTemp":333.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"oilfloaterdecoregg","Type":"temperature"}],"Id":"oilfloaterdecor"},{"Name":"Molten Slickster","Species":"oilfloaterspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":15,"DecorRadius":2,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":1869237250,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"MinTemp":373.15,"MaxTemp":523.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"oilfloaterhightempegg","Type":"temperature"},{"MinTemp":293.15,"MaxTemp":333.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"oilfloaterdecoregg","Type":"temperature"}],"Id":"oilfloaterhightemp"},{"Name":"Gulp Fish","Species":"pacuspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0333333351,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Consumed":[{"Rate":0.2,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"dirtywater"}],"Produced":[{"Rate":0.2,"MinTemp":0,"MaterialId":"water"}],"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":25,"CaloriesFactor":579872256,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"fishmeat"},"SpaceRequired":8,"BreedingModifier":[{"MinTemp":308.15,"MaxTemp":353.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"pacutropicalegg","Type":"temperature"},{"MinTemp":243.15,"MaxTemp":278.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"pacucleaneregg","Type":"temperature"}],"Id":"pacucleaner"},{"Name":"Pacu","Species":"pacuspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0333333351,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":25,"CaloriesFactor":-709492736,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"fishmeat"},"SpaceRequired":8,"BreedingModifier":[{"MinTemp":308.15,"MaxTemp":353.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"pacutropicalegg","Type":"temperature"},{"MinTemp":243.15,"MaxTemp":278.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"pacucleaneregg","Type":"temperature"}],"Id":"pacu"},{"Name":"Tropical Pacu","Species":"pacuspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0333333351,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":25,"DecorRadius":5,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":25,"CaloriesFactor":-67995650,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"fishmeat"},"SpaceRequired":8,"BreedingModifier":[{"MinTemp":308.15,"MaxTemp":353.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"pacutropicalegg","Type":"temperature"},{"MinTemp":243.15,"MaxTemp":278.15,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"pacucleaneregg","Type":"temperature"}],"Id":"pacutropical"},{"Name":"Puft Prince","Species":"puftspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0111111114,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":75,"CaloriesFactor":-1357360640,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":16,"BreedingModifier":[{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":true,"Rate":-0.00025,"ModifyTo":"puftalphaegg","Type":"nearby"}],"Id":"puftalpha"},{"Name":"Pokeshell","Species":"crabspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":-930488300,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"crabshell"},"SpaceRequired":12,"Id":"crab"},{"Name":"Drecko","Species":"dreckospecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.00555555569,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"ScaleGrowth":{"GrowthRate":0.000208333338,"DropMass":2,"ItemDroppedOnShear":"basicfabric","RequiredAtmosphere":"hydrogen"},"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":150,"CaloriesFactor":2075114000,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"Element":"basicsingleharvestplant","Rate":0.025,"ModifyTo":"dreckoplasticegg","Type":"diet"}],"Id":"drecko"},{"Name":"Glossy Drecko","Species":"dreckospecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.00555555569,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"ScaleGrowth":{"GrowthRate":0.000555555569,"DropMass":150,"ItemDroppedOnShear":"polypropylene","RequiredAtmosphere":"hydrogen"},"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":150,"CaloriesFactor":785749000,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"Element":"basicsingleharvestplant","Rate":0.025,"ModifyTo":"dreckoplasticegg","Type":"diet"}],"Id":"dreckoplastic"},{"Name":"Hatch","Species":"hatchspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":-1792981000,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"Element":"sedimentaryrock","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchhardegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"dirt","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchveggieegg","Type":"diet"}],"Id":"hatch"},{"Name":"Stone Hatch","Species":"hatchspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":200,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":1212621310,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"Element":"sedimentaryrock","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchhardegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"cuprite","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"goldamalgam","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"ironore","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"wolframite","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"}],"Id":"hatchhard"},{"Name":"Smooth Hatch","Species":"hatchspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":400,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":-76743680,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"Element":"sedimentaryrock","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchhardegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"cuprite","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"goldamalgam","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"ironore","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"},{"Element":"wolframite","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchmetalegg","Type":"diet"}],"Id":"hatchmetal"},{"Name":"Sage Hatch","Species":"hatchspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":-1366108670,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":2,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"BreedingModifier":[{"Element":"dirt","Rate":0.05,"ModifyTo":"hatchveggieegg","Type":"diet"}],"Id":"hatchveggie"},{"Name":"Squeaky Puft","Species":"puftspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0111111114,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":75,"CaloriesFactor":777000960,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":16,"BreedingModifier":[{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":true,"Rate":-0.00025,"ModifyTo":"puftalphaegg","Type":"nearby"},{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":false,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"puftbleachstoneegg","Type":"nearby"}],"Id":"puftbleachstone"},{"Name":"Puft","Species":"puftspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0111111114,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":75,"CaloriesFactor":-512364032,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":16,"BreedingModifier":[{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":true,"Rate":-0.00025,"ModifyTo":"puftalphaegg","Type":"nearby"},{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":false,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"puftoxyliteegg","Type":"nearby"},{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":false,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"puftbleachstoneegg","Type":"nearby"}],"Id":"puft"},{"Name":"Dense Puft","Species":"puftspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.0111111114,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":75,"CaloriesFactor":-1801729000,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":16,"BreedingModifier":[{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":true,"Rate":-0.00025,"ModifyTo":"puftalphaegg","Type":"nearby"},{"Creature":"puftalpha","Reverse":false,"Rate":8.333333e-05,"ModifyTo":"puftoxyliteegg","Type":"nearby"}],"Id":"puftoxylite"},{"Name":"Pip","Species":"squirrelspecies","BaseIncubationRate":0.008333334,"CaloriesPerKg":0,"Decor":10,"DecorRadius":1,"HitPoints":25,"AgeMax":100,"CaloriesFactor":1203873280,"ButcheredProduced":{"Amount":1,"MaterialId":"meat"},"SpaceRequired":12,"Id":"squirrel"}].

Promotional Code For Sportchek, Apollo And Selene, There Are More Items In This Folder On The Server Connect To The Server To View Them Grayed Out, Weight Loss Predictor, Silvana Salcido Esparza, The Agency Fortnite Creative Code, Ballykissangel Ambrose Death, 14x60 Mobile Homes For Sale, Brad Mccann Wife, Rzr 900 Top Speed, Hamilton I Know Him, Jay Spearing Wife, Ogre Battle Snes Herostar, Ikea Malm Desk, World Teachers' Day 2020 Nsw, Skully Helmet Website, Common Problems With Honda Ruckus, The Road Cormac Mccarthy Thesis, Minecraft Biome Finder, Women Of Easy Rider Magazine, How To Make Iaso Tea, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Best Blades For Each Driver, Heartbeat Speeding Up Sound Effect, Passportjs Strategy Google, 1986 Corvette Overdrive Not Working, Rondo Of Blood Stages, Uva Law Interview, Is Dawna Friesen Married, Rock Climbing Near Me, M17 Gas Mask Filters Dangerous, Scott Hamilton Wife, Phil Gallagher Mr Maker, Mecum Chicago 2020, Ncino Client List, Clash Lock In Times, Ruger Blackhawk Pellet Gun Walmart, Mecum Chicago 2020, Amin Elhassan Salary, Sega Saturn Translation Patches, Davana Essential Oil Metaphysical, Hattori Hanzo Shears Lawsuit, Abeka Grammar And Composition Iv Test 11, Camel Turkish Royal 2020, Handed Over To Forwarder Meaning, Offline Slither Io, Citadel Data Analyst, Eazy Dew Drum Kit, Allison Langdon Height And Weight, Love Poison Thai Series Eng Sub, Secret Of Mana Snes Strategy Guide Pdf, Below Is A List Of Domestic Output, How Does Nike Communicate With Suppliers, Wild Hog Feeding Sounds, Final Jeopardy Questions For Middle School, George Strait Nephew, Feign Hystrix Timeout, Becca And Garrett Break Up Reddit, Céphalée Pongitives De Courte Durée, Diy Concealed Cabinet, Josephine Burge Wiki, Hi I'm Dave Lil Dicky Lyrics, Offroad Outlaws Unblocked Games, Alex Waislitz Private Jet, Amy Vs Sonic, Alex Vause Quotes, Land For Sale In Salisbury, Dominica, Cyborg 2 Cast, Hyperinflation In Zimbabwe Case Study, Gauntlet Legends Walkthrough, Haber Process Calculator, Presse Hydraulique 20 Tonnes Canadian Tire, Alberth Elis Celtic, Emerson Peraza Wikipedia, Hk G36 22lr Canada, If The Stars Were Made To Worship So Will I Bible Verse, Carlos Condit Wife, 5 Characteristics That Make A Bad Location When Buying A Home, Social Cues Ukulele Chords, Victoria Secret Heavenly Mist Review, Lsu Coach Divorce Reason, Cooper Timberline Now, Offa Poly Portal,