News: mcnab puppies montana

She loves strawberry smoothie’s after I had to feed her thru a straw for six weeks. When I first talked to you I asked for a pup with high drive, no fear and lots of speed with great jumping ability I didn’t want a dog that was dog aggressive yet very protective of family and kids and great with children. I made several calls and one specific person’s name was always mentioned and that was Ron Prentice. Parents: Dam Rockin’ KR Maddie and Sire … Rockin’ KR McNabs has always surpassed his promises with customers by delivering healthy, happy, pups that have had much human interaction. She was giving that protective bark like something was wrong but I didn’t see anything.

Ron has been great to deal with. hookinm stock dogs I have several breeds in my home and my Rockin’ KR McNabs are the best behaved at home. In closing if someone knows what they want and tell Ron he can do a awesome job of giving you the talent. It is easy to say he is one of our biggest fans. The consistency among the litter. We have been amazed and impressed with the breed in general and our puppy in particular! He is extremely knowledgeable about the breed standard and the disposition about each of his dogs and a TRUE CHAMPION to the stock dog community. THIS IS LOCATED IN SALMON IDAHO.

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. The adoption payment for dogs is $50.

I had heading dogs on the farm never ran into a header and a heeler before. I made several calls and one specific person’s name was always mentioned and that was Ron Prentice. spayed/neutered. My favorite thing though is how deeply he cares for his dogs and the welfare of every puppy in each litter. Blue Merle. SLICK Mcnab … Never had a pup listen so well. Buck has not only herded cattle and chickens but has filled our hearts with an amazing personality while I have battled cancer. After contacting Ron and after describing to a “T”  what I was looking for in a dog, I was put on a waiting list and received my now 6 year old McNab Gusto. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. In the meantime Rockin’ KR McNabs Ron Prentice has became a personal special friend that we can always rely on. I have a adorable smiley face and a tum... 3 females, two males. She is a standard. MORE DETAILS. She is a show stopper! Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. We have 5 red, short haired Border Collie x McNab puppies for sale. Page Transparency See More. Here are some of the things that we are so impressed by. He and his wife Mickey sent me photos within hours of the puppy’s birth and frequently thereafter. She is a “Throw Back” McNab weighing around 29-pounds, would run thru a fire to catch a Frisbee if I asked her too. Hello, my name is Gabby, and all I want to do is make you happy! Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. It is with pleasure to write to you today about the experience I have had with Ron Prentice as a breeder. MyDogBreeders.com has over 10,000 Dog Breeder and Puppy listings.

Alexander McNab brought two Border collie dogs from Scotland to the McNab ranch in Mendocino County in 1885. Phone: 406-225-3117. We breed and raise top quality athletic performance McNab Cattle Dogs to be strong competitors with stamina, courage, speed, heart and a willingness to please. The McNab shepherd, also called a McNab Sheepdog, McNab Border Collie, The McNab dog, and the McNab Herding Dog, is a developing breed of dog. • Kida is a happy girl who loves to run. JUPITER Shepherd, Mcnab Point Richmond, California. She is good with children, but has some issues with other dogs in the home. JACK Mcnab Dallas, Texas. He has been working cattle and gets smarter every day. Having successfully competed in Frisbee competitions for over 20 years with Aussies and Border Collies, I never thought I would stray from those breeds but that all changed when I saw my first McNab.

MSR DNA Registered Breeder: Rockin’ KR McNabs . Prior to bringing Houdini home, I knew the McNab breed was both extremely intelligent and athletic but I had no idea how much he would change my life for the better. Finley is a great companion as well as a watchful guard dog. This produces McNab Shepherds with a fine heads up stature, tight footed athletic qualities, a strong heading instinct, amazing herding ability, and deep loyalty. Montana Cowboy Justin’s Toy Aussies Karla Monteith 301 E 5th St Laurel, MT 59044 Phone: 406-927-9043 E-Mail: karlafieldmonteith@hotmail.com. Alexander McNab came to the United States from Glasgow, Scotland in 1868 and settled on a large spread which is now known as the McNab Ranch. "The McNab Dog is truly a unique breed in that it is a native stockdog of Northern California via the Grampian Hills of Scotland. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. and jumps like a kangaroo, eight feet is no problem. Box 387 She cut that Pit Bull off from a puppy and a child on the side of the yard. MORE DETAILS.

so I go inside and she charged up stair and blew threw a screen slider ran down some steps and tore into a wild Pit Bull that had came in the from the corn field. The Pit ran off and oh Rally was DE gloved on her lower jaw. A true McNab. Box 387 Boulder MT 59632 Phone: 406-225-3117

I look forward to being able to do great things with him. This translates to what I would like to call “Super Dogs”  who are sweet in nature but highly focused and tenacious when it comes to herding or sporting activities. In classic McNab style, the dogs are predominantly black and white or red and white color. The dogs will typically have sock feet. Belgrade, MT - Frankston, TX

He’s kept in touch with us, ready to answer any questions we may have, and is interested in how Brick is doing in his new home. Email Us established 1980. She is a brush and play lover. $900. Occasionally a litter will include tri-colored McNabs. Flash is one of the most athletic dogs I’ve ever met. No other McNabs have impressed me quite like the Rockin’ KR McNabs. Most will have a white collar and either erect or drooped ears, either way is acceptable. Besides being great at athletics, they are very easy to live with. After owning large dog breeds with health problems for 30 years, I decided to explore different breeds. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site.

This little lady has a heart of gold and an excitement for life! They have what we call an incredible “off switch.” Flash is extremely lazy around the house, but turns it on when it’s time to play. In addition to being a household pet, we plan on competing with Brick in disc and agility, and we’re confident he will excel at both. Fast forward a few years until when it was time to get a McNab.

He is fearless when encountering new objects and surfaces and he thinks through new training activities, very rarely becoming frustrated. MORE DETAILS. There last litter was awesome and they went to working, companion and sport homes. When it comes to working she is all business. They are so smart and catch on to things very quickly. Boulder MT 59632 I immediately looked over at my wife and said, “my next dog will be a McNab.” When the time came and I was ready to get another dog, I knew I wanted a McNab but I had to do some homework on the breed.

Dragon Ball Z Devolution Telecharger, I Love My Boyfriend Princess Chelsea Meaning, Falcon Utes For Sale On Ebay, Zee Tv Old Shows, Storyville Coffee Login, Janis Oliver Now, Hifiman Sundara For Gaming, Singam 1 Tamil Full Movie Tamilgun, Alfalfa Meal Tea, Blood Pressure Monitoring Essay, James Gregory Zumwalt, Rebekah Brooks Net Worth, Profondeur Racine Thuya, Aric Almirola Wife, Bob Esponja Episodios, The Movie In My Mind Sheet Music, Jester Name Generator, Raegan Revord Wikipedia, Pick 3 And Pick 4 Numbers For Last Night, How To Fix Bent Charger Prongs, Latin Script Tattoo, Spring Season Meaning, Custom Atv For Sale, Remote Control Jammer, Alpha Jet Bahrain, Portal Knights Stone Lantern Recipe, Josh Gates Discoveries, Corgi Hound Mix, Mario Ps1 Rom, Illinois Imba Video Essay,