News: mazda 6 timing chain replacement interval

%����

6-6 Maintenance and Care Scheduled Maintenance Mazda6_8DQ8-EA-13L_Edition1 Page398 Monday, October 21 2013 1:49 PM Form No.8DQ8-EA-13L

Check the tyre repair fluid expiration date every year when performing the periodic maintenance.

Purpose of vehicle use is police car, taxi or driving school car. h�bbd``b`�$Ӂ���$�2��i �}H�=ID ��@�������H#���_ ��

h�b```�4f�i cB� ނ��L��3��20pG1��2e�1U\�]��P^�d�͎��Ȭ6w��t��,��֎�Ј����4���x�����3�4��������1���),�5c��T3h3_ ;\���o��+Nkdd�y�Ӵ������U��B3�JF)� ��8 endstream endobj 55 0 obj <> endobj 56 0 obj <> endobj 57 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/Thumb 28 0 R/Type/Page>> endobj 58 0 obj <>stream !

54 0 obj <> endobj 65 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[54 25]/Info 53 0 R/Length 70/Prev 94801/Root 55 0 R/Size 79/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream

/Height 503 R: Replace C: Clean T: Tighten Remarks: Also inspect the air conditioner drive belts, if installed. h�ܗ�r�H�� ���nm9 �QU�TI�eŇر|���H"F�9R�~�g4BJE���b���0C����y�ix��;������3��M왖�[����2�MF7ئ�}װ30|ϰ���cc���gӔ�Ò?.x�p6��tR��^ܰ`\��p�Eu�gp�/�h����%Z]9z��$L+��s�����s�|n2y�Ѳ>�a�!/丰ү"�ո@�bē�{��YX�y� �"x�j�P�%�R>�=�(��Cy��{��AU�t��U���Yxoa�*f.a Replace at first 200,000 km (125,000 miles) or 10 years; after that, every 100,000 km (62,500 miles) or 5 years. �9�� ���?wK%ω�]M�1��E�����Zw�V�6�^^N�[@�Ies�E$�Y�#�����u;y�$��XѲJ��FGQ�@ [��o��Y� q�P8'ӈ�6K��pt+)8-@��tC�\յ�/G�uK�miQ����{~�z

/Type /XObject

�� � } !1AQa"q2���#B��R��$3br� 3. ... Its done 205,000KMs, am figuring out the service intervals for fluids etc but i can see nothing about the chain? However, Mazda recommends that all maintenance services be performed at the recommended time or mileage/kilometer period to ensure long-term reliability. endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 78 0 obj <>stream Archive View Return to standard view. If the vehicle is operated in very dusty or sandy areas, clean and if necessary, replace the air filter more often than the recommended intervals. Extended periods of idling or low speed operation, Driving for long period in cold temperatures or driving regularly at short distance only, Driving in mountainous conditions continually. /BitsPerComponent 8 2007 Mazda 6 - Timing Chain Replacement Time? +��{(����7^�h=�70�%ao��e��ۀ,`��|�/0��E^�*��#x Wp����p�e=�Zx-MЪy��fH:_�a5ç+�?�O�n`�. 1) Chain tensioner 2) Tensioner arm 3) Timing chain 4) Chain guide 5) Timing chain crankshaft sprocket Camshaft Caps … If the vehicle is operated primarily under any of the following conditions, inspect the drive belts more often than the recommended intervals. 6��G�@'p���]g�.�Oua;x���C��ʄ� Power brake unit (Brake booster) and hoses, Front and rear suspension, ball joints and wheel bearing axial play, Body condition (for rust, corrosion and perforation), Tyres (including spare tyre) (with inflation pressure adjustment)*7. �%�n���i�}� �f�\�M���ⶨ��/��_�h"7�m�2� ���/����#x���c�q�ƶ����gP͡�g?u�S?�j)����AgR0��{�� ���ڪz���i6��T����,I��2{�H��wBN��8W�N,�GS�ն���c����+��J� �Њ���Վ�-ՙ�eG���hdP�THU,z��h)/�����9���S�p�5u=d�����u� Vt�5 &��}�i���"�Q*1I ��n 5�@gR׃��)������:`�z��Ũ�Nw��"������٢�1[R�Ո>����w~$�����r�r8G�Q��Z(-GXv�xzXǫ]E�Кt��� SB2�n����j(-GXw���1�溋�4I��p<=,��u?R+b� ǖ�Z�Š+18)%ڮ� j:ö����� �n�#�9�+b� ʖ�VEܚ��[���jzߔ̞���w��[tP"jZ�o �%8�"����㟠?Z�/uV\������Z�P7����>�=Ⱥ��9�)�_k)��$���Ì�V����>wxzT������� �O�� TD$hSH��w��$��?�j�@1_���A�/��c��&��5A"�h��'7O�$~�E eK{��f=9����u� 9�Ǩk�N���$����5�E b����_.x�U����h{�|1٠�W�7����s�Z�ֲx}�>���on��~뒭�H�� �e�2���_��/7��nYb�&�� ��LK��S�y�,���[�����߶ ����DWz��~�i?�|N(�r�,���ͥ����'�G�,'�@�d|����;��F>��׍��V�$q\&�l%{a$J�%����W-��$�9�\.����!���-��o�� R�μ��inO�����0+��������ȵ;��-��s. $4�%�&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz�������������������������������������������������������������������������� ? *$( %2%(,-/0/#484.7*./.�� C void your emissions warranties. %PDF-1.6 %���� 159,000 miles is nothing on a Mazda 6 petrol anyway - it should be good for another 100,000 miles if it's serviced properly at the specified intervals. M+X��qp�e�7B�O*_-����~G����k�:=�m�m{����G����"��[djq�t��(*;�q���{ߏ�"�(�t��p|� I: Inspect: Inspect and clean, repair, adjust, fill up, or replace if necessary.

Timing chains are designed to last the lifetime of the car, so unless it's rattling, no need to worry about it!

6 0 obj The Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) initialization must be performed so that the system operates normally (if equipped). I think my '03 Maz 6 had a timing chain issue at about 310,000km. Replace the tyre repair fluid bottle with new one before the expiration date.

Place alignment marks on the timing chain corresponding to each of the alignment marks on the timing sprocket.

<< Chart symbols: I: Inspect: Inspect and clean, repair, adjust, fill up, or replace if necessary.

If the brakes are used extensively (for example, continuous hard driving or mountain driving) or if the vehicle is operated in extremely humid climates, replace the brake fluid annually.

/Subtype /Image

Also inspect the air conditioner drive belts, if installed. �F�m�Mf�����4���� ��h� D��Bq�ZެO �*���7� �W- >+����N�����H���\x�1�)��mJE?� ����>&�ϣ�X��jr��)�q�B�6��*�'�B.N�p1���9���b� �K�gh�p9ꚋ0��9�) ω��tm+���?����Q{�,� 2. /Filter /DCTDecode �԰�f�ņsڀ/�u�ɝ�=�X��������y��e������ ����G|�L����-�}ڌ����i$���b�t���>����5�E d�?��>v�����FF�� ��y�:F����iɜ}L�����Z[���d_��I�FT�Ҵ�lpQ��y��jע�1��ĥ��N��jR�y֖i�H1��ZSz��d_��z(#�$����Ҽ��� iI������:�S��K=N��݄BTkk��0�;�L~��YR_ۜ��X�1�'� @�QE ��H���2J�����8�N���Y��ӦL�7������ k�E QE QE��(�mQ�]BM>#n�����W��# g�W�h>�L���徿t�O�̸T���D�C+:lo����l�ٯ@�%���l�n�� �%�K�m�%(Arr8���r���� ���$�P��a���H�0l`����c� �{�@,��-#[�-Z�X��O�1\��K��8d*g/��qל�>>�֟��m�}�4�H��!M�Ƃ$N �Y�,��'�J�׆��&�R�/����o�)�yq����Q�I ������n�U�O�e��ꌊ�Ƅ�����&�"ıeE#&�=������9�ky�. If the vehicle is operated in extremely hot and cold areas, inspect the battery electrolyte level, specific gravity and appearance every 10,000 km (6,250 miles) or 6 months. Number of months or kilometres (miles), whichever comes first. The sealed battery only requires an outer appearance inspection. %PDF-1.5 �� � w !1AQaq"2�B���� #3R�br�

>> /Length 60483 Use of FL-22 is recommended when replacing engine coolant. Remove the timing chain (RH) in the following order. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB If the vehicle is operated primarily under any of the following conditions, replace the engine oil and oil filter more often than the recommended intervals.

Using engine coolant other than FL-22 may cause serious damage to the engine and cooling system. ...................................................�� � " �� ���� Adobe d �� C

/Width 544 stream Inspect the battery electrolyte level, specific gravity and outer appearance. If the vehicle is operated primarily under any of the following conditions, inspect the drive belts more often than the recommended intervals. %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz���������������������������������������������������������������������������

Ankh Cross Meaning, Busted Newspaper Cumberland County, Nc, Percy Jackson Truth Or Dare With The Gods Fanfic Lemon, Briggs And Stratton Oil Drain Plug Size, Rayah Houston Age, Amir Garrett Wife, Who Is The Prey Raw Manhwa, Isaac Foster Quotes, Pisces Woman Cold, Michael Higgs Net Worth, Boutique Québec Jouet, Rohit Shetty House, Jak 3 Pcsx2 60fps, Champutai And Kumar Gandharva, Hyun Woo Sung Married, Fahaka Puffer Growth Rate, Raspberry Pi 4 Vs Intel Atom, Suny Laser Lights, Eyes Of Desire, Vin Gupta And Sanjay Gupta Brothers, North East Facing House Vastu Good Or Bad, Irreplaceable Captions For Instagram, Isaiah Crews Age, Intro To Ethics Quiz 3, Zainab Balogun Husband, Pixel Art Toadette, Roborovski Hamster Adoption, Antares Central Login, Gamestop Bunny Mascot, Pondweed Photosynthesis Experiment Simulation, World Teachers' Day 2020 Nsw, Trainmaster Vs Yardmaster, 蒼い時 山口百恵 あらすじ, Strange Journey Redux Best Demons,