News: maxxis carnivore mud review

Been on serval trips with them and everyone we ride with wants them, No repairs so far before. 2015 RZR 4 900s just got back from my first outing with the new tires. (Which we …

Someone must have been desperate for two tires! Unless I find something new or different, I'm pretty sure the Carnivore will be the next tires on my General. JavaScript is disabled. Great tire, I really like them. I posted side-by-side photo of stock tire (26x8x12) next to these (29x10x14). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Or cut my trailer up and make it wider which I don't really want to do, so I'll probably just buy 4 more stock rims since I still have an extended warranty and Polaris said that adding tires might void my warranty. Just ordered a set! The Carnivore's look like they have about the same amount of roundness across the tread face as the Crawlers I have.

Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! Tires are lower down on my priority list, so I haven't done any research on replacements yet. As far as performance on the rocks the soft compound is awesome. My thought, whether it is correct or not (not an engineer): If you're landing on two wheels the suspension is unloaded, by the time it squats the fronts have landed and you're fine. Read real reviews and tire quality ratings from actual customers for Maxxis ML1 Carnivore tires, or help others find the best tires for their vehicle by submitting a Maxxis ML1 Carnivore tire review of your own. We don't do into any deep mud holes and don't go looking for mud, but we ride royal blue, brimstone, some windrock and a lot of times very soft muddy areas especially after rain.

I can see that being a valid concern.

Highly recommend, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. What kind of info are you looking for. A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! Big improvement!

2010 Pearl White RZR S - SOLD 2012 Liquid Silver RZR XP 900 2016 Velocity Blue RZR XP TURBO. Or is it a working load/max load thing? My biggest concern is How well they do in light mud like the soupy soppy stuff (traction wise). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. was able to hold embankments without sliding into the ruts. Even on two wheels, 1400 lbs isn't far off loaded RZR weight. Haven't gotten them dirty yet. Not a pretty sight.

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Simply the best all around tire I have used. I've seen Roctanes in action in the snow.

I'm a dirt, light mud, and rock rider here. Awesome tires. Very pleased with purchase.

Got mine today. I wanted the Carnivore's in 32" but couldn't wait. I'm not sure why the pictures loaded sideways I apologize about that I'll try to fix it.

A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! I have a 16 900S with stock dirt commanders on it right now. Wore them pretty good though. Is that not the case? A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! These tires are awesome!

JavaScript is disabled. Thanks guys!!!

It does look like the Carnivore's have a similar but more open tread design.

A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! Keep us posted on how they wear. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2018, I didn’t like that I tried to order a 30x10x14 and I received a 28”. We have done a few black trails including 10 and 15.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I ride a lot of sharp rocky terrain and they wore pretty hard, but they are great on loose dirt and mud, snow is okay. Here are 10 of the best all-terrain UTV tires and what you should be looking for.

Usually I ride in Hidden Falls near Austin.

Don't know if it's the rubber compound, super stiff sidewalls, or what, but snow is not their element at all. https://www.anythingutv.com/collections/tires/products/maxxis-carnivore-8-ply-tire, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

Lighter tire but I don't think it will hold up. I'm happy to answer any question cause I couldn't find anyone to answer my questions when I was looking for these tires. My Crawlers have no problem in the gooey mud with a little wheel speed, those should be great in the mud!

How do the sidewalls hold up I'm worried about punctures, My bighorns lasted 300 miles so I'm hoping the 8 ply holds up better, can someone comment on this? Aop Westpoint Windrock and aop are rough on tires. I am posting this because I didn't see enough information about these tires while I was researching them so I'm going to be documenting different things about them with pics and videos so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. They are kinda soft. Light weight, 8 ply, smooth ride, higher weight support than BigHorn rears, and excellent traction on every surface I tested (dirt, sand, rock, and mud).

A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! They also did surprisingly well in the 4-5" of snow we had a few weeks ago, better than the Roctanes. This is the second sxs I've had them on. Bump! Sending them back tomorrow.

Most of what little I've found has been very positive, other than trying to find them in stock somewhere when ordering. Thanks guys!

day 1 i actually broke 2 front axles on a rock/hill climb.

These are 30x10x14 and they weigh about 34 lbs. fixed them and learned my lesson and eased up on the gas peddle for the rest of the trip. I'm going with ITP's Blackwater Evolutions as I just got back from a weekend at Windrock and most of the riders there swore by them and said they would not find a better all around tire. lots of mud and rocks and a few logging roads..... i love the tires. Save Share. I will buy another set with out a doubt.

Want something that is good for trails but better in mud than the bighorns.

Can't say for sure on windrock but mine did great at aop. My stock bighorns had punctures after only 300 miles so I wanted to upgrade to an 8 ply tire. Thanks for the compliments. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

They "feel" lighter than my previous 30" Roctanes. Plenty of grip even in the mud. I've seen very few negative reviews on them. Anyway what that means is that I'm stuck with the fronts on the fronts and back on the backs. Maxxis Carnivore 8-Ply Radial A sturdy, durable model from one of the most trusted names in powersports tires, the Maxxis Carnivore is one of the best choices you … My biggest concern is How well they do in light mud like the soupy soppy stuff (traction wise). they are stiffer than the stocke dirt commanders. Just got back to camp at windrock raining pretty good and these things do pretty good Been raining on and off all day and I'm very pleased. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ecd7188ecdcd8f1 Hehe. Excited to give them a try though.

They do not survive on pavement. RMATV had 3... so I ordered those 3, then used the cashback deal and backordered the 4th. Any more updates on the carnivores ? I put 32" Carnivores on my 1k. I saw them in action and must say I was blown away and they look superb as well. First, more than one Maxxis Carnivore review we read said the tires were lighter than expected for an 8-ply design. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Sorry if that's a stupid question. Great all around tire.

1.5” Traxion wheel spacers, 19598452_1588826987874996_579280195540082711_n.jpg, 27072748_1588826931208335_2079217438274700551_n (1).jpg, 27072748_1588826931208335_2079217438274700551_n.jpg, 26992537_1588826944541667_4201153249992830703_n.jpg, 6C85A047-922C-4957-B586-73F4A759C34E.jpeg, https://www.rzrforums.net/album.php?albumid=9314, https://www.rzrforums.net/album.php?albumid=7273, https://www.rzrforums.net/album.php?albumid=3181, https://www.rzrforums.net/album.php?albumid=2874, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. THE CARNIVORE This tire looks like it was designed to claw through mud and tacky terrain. I don't drive a ton on the road just a mile or two here and there. Simply the best all around tire I have used.

F91 Dudelange Kit, Alabama State Beverage, Engine Drop Safety Feature, Diy Concealed Cabinet, Were Vs Where Worksheet, Ed Bishop Qc, Blasphemy Definition The Crucible, Horse Chestnut Symbolism, Oompa Loompa Veruca Song Lyrics, Puggle Pitbull Mix, Chimps With Machetes, Marion Hamner Hawkins, Sheldon Bream Age, Ten Little Negro, Cane Corso For Sale In Orange County, Barbara Corcoran Children, Hardware Abstraction Layer Design Pattern, Ir Profile Number For Rca Tv, Jarron Collins Net Worth, Lincoln Power Mig 255 Too Hot, Marty Rackham Actor, Norelle Van Herk Instagram, Mario Wah Sound Effect, Bdo Succession Awakening Weapon, Lol Doll Size, Telus Internet 25 Review, Trace Mp3 Musiques Naija, Bee R Rev Limiter How It Works, Sipsey Wilderness Hog Hunting, K Camp Height,