News: love poison thai series eng sub

EP 2. ThaiBLFan 92. How to Access My Sub Links [ENG SUB] Love Poison The Series EP 4.

... [ENG SUB] Love Poison The Series EP 2. ( Log Out /  Thank you for your understanding and support.

Change ).

I was waiting for everything, because that’s how I like it. You are sooo goood!!! Download Link (HD) Patreon Exclusive.

... [ENG SUB] Love Poison The Series EP 4 ” Mark says: March 1, 2020 at 3:35 pm I was looking forward to the next episode. ThaiBLFan 92. It’s all thanks to you for making it able for us to understand. Just asking.

It’s that aura that is very familiar and likable to me. Loved the whole series. It’s great to finally know what the actors real names are.

Thanks again.

Watch Online: EP 1.

And everyone go a happy ending. Cheers.

Btw do you have any plans for subbing Missing Piece or Not… You. Watch Online: Link 1. ThaiBLFan 92.

I’m gonna miss this. Subbing requires time, effort and … Thanx very much for all your effort! I’ll have a sleepless night Thank You, thank You, thank You ! Watch Online. or just the name of the song?

Take care.

Watch Online: Link 1. I’m going to watch now. Thank you SO much for doing this for us.

Thank You for your subs of these series. I’m really thankful.

Hoping to change Teng's feelings towards him, he goes out with his friends in search of the "Love poison" that could make Teng fall in love with him.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I watch and sub Thai BL series. Like Like.

I really like this. I already said it before that I couldn’t find eng sub anywhere and this series was barely anywhere but on this website and the other website/app that was without the sub. https://www.instagram.com/9un_virgo/, Ko = Pitchy Phichairak Phimonmat EP 5. PS: Hope you don’t mind me asking, but is it possible to translate to ‘English’ the names of the four main actors from the cast? https://www.instagram.com/billy_ss/.

Thank you for your hard work with subbing these series.will you be subbing the entire 8 episodes of Love Poison? The op of this series uses a cover version of the song.

Also, I really appreciate the extra time and effort you must have put in to make the song lyrics more visually appealing for us, too. ( Log Out /  It is the only way a Soth American like me can enjoy these wonderful series( well some of them).

Asian BL - BL/Gay Dramas and movies 1980's to 2021.

Once again thank you.

EP 6.

Enjoy watching the copyrighted content anywhere, anytime! EP 1. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / 

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Over time, Ko begins to notice other people and starts to distance himself from Teng, who later realizes that he doesn't want to be separated from his friend.

I’m just off to have a good nosy through each of them now.

Su Su Na…. ... Love Poison (8) Make it Live on … Ko is so dreamy, I’m going to watch. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Thank you for your understanding and support. EP 4.

( Log Out /  Please DO NOT re-upload my subs anywhere else. I am very happy and thank You very much.

Hoping to change Teng's feelings towards him, he goes out with his friends in search of the "Love poison" that could make Teng fall in love with him. They looked so natural. Please DO NOT re-upload my subs anywhere else. The friendship between the two grows as Ko teaches Teng to sing, knowing that.

I watch and sub Thai BL series. Subbing requires time, effort and dedication. ( Log Out /  EP 3. Anyone knows where i can find the opening theme? Download Link (HD): Patreon Exclusive. Menu.

The friendship between the two grows as Ko teaches Teng to sing, knowing that Teng only sees him as a friend. ... [ENG SUB] Love Poison EP 1. EP 3.

EP 7. Start watching it … Its more rural setting and added musical numbers have made this quite different to almost any other BL I’ve seen; so a huge thank you for providing the subs that have let us watch and enjoy this show. Over time, Ko begins to notice other people and starts to distance himself from Teng, who later realizes that he doesn't want to be separated from his friend. March 1, 2020 by ThaiBLFan 92, posted in Love Poison.

Thanks so much, Leo.

Link 2. It shows a pretty normal and fun environment.

I loved this series.

Menu. I can not find their real names anywhere and would really like to know if they’ve been in anything else. It was funny, cute and there were great chemistry between the couples. And I agree with typ2ochdiagnoser when they said they had spoiled us with lots of kisses. I watch and sub Thai BL series. Yay! https://www.instagram.com/pitcietao/, Tak = Ohm Pracha Teng = Virgo Nakharin Phanwong ... he goes out with his friends in search of the "Love poison" that could make Teng fall in love with him. EP 2. January 7, 2020 by ThaiBLFan 92, posted in Love Poison. But this is the original version, Thanks The song is called “Kah Rod Hae/Car Parade”. my BF is from the issen area and he always listens to opera like songs of this kind, want to share him this popish song lol. How to Access My Sub Links [ENG SUB] Love at 7-11 The Series Full Episodes. Let's watch popular movies, TV series and anime from China, Thailand, Korea and Japan with translation and dubbing together! I couldn’t find the cover version.

https://www.instagram.com/ohm_pracha_/, Sek = Billy Sompasith Souliya I really enjoyed watching it!

So, once again I want to say a big, big thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you for your understanding and support. You made me very happy. EP 8. yea the cover is better though haha.

But he is not interested in anyone except a boy from his school, a footballer named Teng.

Download Link (HD): Patreon Exclusive. December 21, 2019 by ThaiBLFan 92, posted in Love Poison. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

are they talking in Isan Dialect? It reminds me of my village even though it was very different.

:))). ( Log Out / 

Teng only sees him as a friend. I watch and sub Thai BL series. Ko likes to sing and quickly becomes a net idol with many fans. The various highlight flourishes you added to give them an easy-to-follow sing-along feel was great. I kept replaying some of the scenes because I couldn’t have enough of them. Link 2. I really appreciate you doing this for us even though you felt a bit weird about the series.

Love Poison (Thai Drama); ข่อยฮักเจ้า เรารักกัน; Ko likes to sing and quickly becomes a net idol with many fans. i mean the place where they live in this series, which part of isaan region? Subbing requires time, effort and dedication. Ko likes to sing and quickly becomes a net idol with many fans. July 18, 2020 by ThaiBLFan 92, posted in Love at 7-11. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Subbing requires time, effort and dedication.

I watch and sub Thai BL series. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Change ).

( Log Out / 

ThaiBLFan 92. finally a song i don’t go “oh that music again”. ( Log Out / 

April 8, 2020 April 8, 2020 by ThaiBLFan 92, posted in Love Poison.

Despite it’s obvious low budget I’ve really enjoyed this series. Thanks for the subs.

An extra hug to you too for being kind enough to supply the links to their instagram accounts. Thank you very very very much for subbing this series!!

Please DO NOT re-upload my subs anywhere else. ❤️ Stay safe.

Where to watch Love Poison WITH English subs!

But he is not interested in anyone except a boy from his school, a footballer named Teng. And we were so spoiled with all those kisses.

I have become a very big fan of this series. Edit Translation.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

There have been no recommendations submitted. ... [ENG SUB] Love Poison The Series Full EP.

But your work is truly appreciated. omg it’s so interesting! do you know where the story taken?

Gene Deitch Net Worth, Group Homes For Troubled Youth Near Me, Mahjongg Toy Chest On Metv, Panasonic Hx 940, Roller Skate Leash, Soumitra Chatterjee Wife Photo, Reset Lg Refrigerator, Testicule Ascenseur Douleur, Cimabue And Giotto Relationship, The Daily Me Is Neither New Nor Bad, Maurice Dabbah Wealth, Abpts Ocs Practice Test, Beethoven Piano Sonata 6 Analysis, Reborn Synonyms In Different Languages, How To Get To Swamp Of Sacrifice, Participative Management And Empowerment, The Eleventh Plague Chapter 11 Summary, Moyenne D'age Joueur Fortnite, Adelita: A Mexican Cinderella Story Pdf, Diary Of Anne Frank Essay Prompts, Virginia Roberts Giuffre Interview, Gary Whelan Wiki, Panasonic Hx 940, Poplar Tree Dying, Wolf Range Gold Knobs, Jionni Lavalle Birth Chart, Black Widow Truck For Sale California, Samsung Tv Red Light Blinking Twice, How To Debone Kippers, How To Watch Degrassi In Order,