News: lg lfxs29766s recall

Replaced the compressor in 2018 – found the part on my own and had a local guy replace it since Sears said it would be two weeks or so before they could get someone out to look at it, and then the part would probably take a couple of months due to high demand. Compressor part is covered but was informed that can take up to 3 months to get. Please let me know if there is a was to enter this law suit? Purchased LG refrigerator in 2016.

Add one more consumer to the ” I no longer love my LG refrigerator and now have to deal with LG warranty” boat. You aren’t alone. Terrible experiences with this Kenmore / LG product and service. Still contemplating up their phone call in the morning. Now 2.4 years later it went out again, plus the condenser fan went out also . LG is a joke…service is a joke…sad thing is, all of us out thousands of dollars ARE NOT LAUGHING!!! macapagal122852@gmail.com, My just under 2 year old Kenmore Elite made by LG needs a compressor which is not available from manufacturer We have had this fridge for 3 years and in the 1st year the ice machine had to be replaced. UGH.. we paid for the HomeDepot warranty- so they are paying for the labor and parts, but we will be stranded in a couple of years when it goes out again. Got 5 years out of it before the compressor quit. 3 breakdowns, 2 compressors, $$$$ lost food, and all before the LG french door LFXS24623S was 3 years old! This was an expensive refrigerator we bought it 2 years ago. Had a compressor go out after 2 years and called them up exchanged for new.

After 8 phone calls and hours of the run around still no resolution. They don’t make things like they use too!! They did troubleshoot with the Smart Diagnosis…More than likely the compressor. Why was the class action lawsuit dropped? Now i woke up to my freezer defrosted and water everywhere! Now, who keeps grocery receipts in anticipation of refrigerator failure. Technician took 10days to come and then confirmed about compressor issue. its been serviced 3 times for not cooling and just this past month it completely quit. All Christmas food spoiled. Took a whole week just to get approved for the part to be ordered and authorize the repair.

They literally do not care. I have gotten 3 estimates. It was repaired 6 days ago…new compressor. I d say all the technicians I had were good, and they explain things patiently. I had to wait a month for the repair and I spent over $425 for labor. My LG compressor went out in August and I’m still waiting for it to be repaired!

I had to buy and new refrigerator today. Contacted repair company that referred to their repair centers. information, Learn how to install & operate your LG product, Privacy Portal - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 3 SpillProtector™ Tempered Glass Shelves/1 Folding Shelf, Flush & Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts, 1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the Sealed System (Parts & Labor), 5 Years on the Compressor (Parts & Labor), 6-10 Years on Linear Compressor (Parts Only), loc_en_US, sid_MD05132520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_MD05132520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Shame on them for not standing behind the products that they sell and they sell a lot of LG’s.