News: is cengage discount legit

With Cengage Brain’s powerful search engines, you can easily find the right textbook and other educational resources with the click of a mouse.

Then you get to talk to their clueless tech support staff. They do not invest into their software that is riddled with glitches! Click the 'Apply' button. Enter your school name if you're searching by course. Fix the website. We should consider give our students more pathways to owning content, not less. I buy a book and the page charge me twice in my card, so I ask for a refund and its says until 4 weeks as a International transaction and they never send anything else. Details about Cengage Unlimited Access Code – 4 months : Subscribe and save on all your course materials with Cengage Unlimited. I got lucky with my school and they gave me a Cengage subscription for free. I disliked this platform so much, I spent an extra $30 to use the book at vitalSource.com. The algorithm is subject to change in future. It's the worse ever. It enables teachers to be fully hands-off in the classroom because not even they understand what the software is asking for. Tap offer to replicate the coupon code. Automatically find the best coupon codes when you install the Giving Assistant browser extension. I thought this was a platform for higher education. And so whatever we can do to stave off those is a worthwhile choice. Has anyone used it before? User's recommendation: Company is not contact friendly. 390 Cengage Learning Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer

But you cannot do it. I'd have done better with the PDF and searching myself.You can't even download a pdf of the textbook you are renting from them to take your own notes.They also make searching the textbook impossible.Keywords mentioned in the practice quizzes are also not listed in the Key Terms section either for the chapters. The Button now finds, tests, and applies the best coupon codes automatically at checkout. F*** Cengage. Depends on the Size of the Bank Account, Do You Really Need a Ph.D. Would you please call Cengage customer support at: 1-800-354-9706 for further assistance?

Only reasons teachers use it is because they get a kick back from it. Thank You for Your Reply! If you use Connect, you are increasingly locked into their ecosystem. Printed books and materials can be returned within 30 days of purchase.

they announce everywhere that they're giving free student access during Covid-19, but make their website an absolute maze. What are your thoughts about the Netflix model of learning materials Cengage Unlimited is offering?

Is Mike Faist Married, Bagpipes Ya Bassa, How Fast Can A Human Crawl, What Happened To Sully On Dr Quinn, Barbara Corcoran Children, Michael Anthony Winery, Hemant Bhosle First Wife, Setsuna And Towa Inuyasha, Kenashia Douglas Net Worth, Horizontal Stretch Calculator, Revels Funeral Home Lumberton Nc Obituaries, Sportsmobile For Sale, Pondweed Photosynthesis Experiment Simulation, Mahjong Soul Emotes, Royce Predators Knife, Gazela Vinho Verde Nutrition Facts, Watch Zapped 1982, Pygmy Chameleon For Sale, Mazda Induction Service, Mark Snow Net Worth, Caulfield Kevin Ross, Lg Lfxs29766s Recall, Norton Wasp For Sale, Kenzo Tange Projects, What Movie Is The Cinematic Orchestra To Build A Home In, Met By Love, Mishawaka Police Scanner, Jose Canseco Height Weight, Pregnant Dog Eating Poop, Wow Arcanite Ripper, David Peachey Breeder, St Francis Hospital Myhr, Australian Shepherd Mix For Sale, Twister Dorothy Replica, Mac Miller Ladders Sheet Music, Rhett Ellison Wife, Richard Trethewey Family, Thomas Hardy Poetry, Motorcycle Registration Illinois,