News: grumman albatross vs pby catalina

I"ve been trying to find a source for the discontinued Hobby-Lobby Grumman Albatross and found a source, not only for the Albatross but the PB-Y Catalina and another interesting floatplane.

I had lots of fun with my Albatross. lots of info on ezone. The last military PBYs served until the 1980s.

PBY Catalina,Grumman Albatros ,pilatus porter op drijvers Discussie in ' Watervliegen ' gestart door ikkewileenmustang , 22 jan 2007 .

The "Military Factory" name and MilitaryFactory.com logo are registered ® U.S. trademarks protected by all applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. NOTES: Shapes below depict aircraft from wingtip-to-wingtip / nose-to-tail assuming aircraft are being viewed from overhead perspective (the nose pointing towards the top of the screen).

Copyright © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Website Acquisitions Inc. All rights reserved. In Canadian service it was known as the Canso.It was one of the most widely used seaplanes of World War II.Catalinas served with every branch of the United States Armed Forces and in the air forces and navies of many other nations. Copyright © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Website Acquisitions Inc. All rights reserved. 55 to 70 inch span would be nice ....a smaller size plan could be scaled up .. Ive found Mallard's Goslings Turbo props..............but so far no Goose, http://www.paf-flugmodelle.de/Albatr...nalbatross.htm, http://www.paf-flugmodelle.de/Catalina/catalinakl.htm, https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...56#post6249070, The following errors occurred with your submission.

Naval service in 1936, through its continued international military use into the 1970's, to the recent retirement of the last civilian fire-bomber, the Consolidated PBY Catalina has served a distinguished career as one of the most rugged and versatile aircraft in U.S. history. They are around mate -about what size?..............electric is the way to go ..................have you seen Vyceroys litle Gem?

2 x Pratt & Whitney R-1830-92 14-cylinder "Twin Wasp" air-cooled radial piston engines developing 1,200 horsepower each. Comparing the Consolidated PBY Catalina Long-Range Maritime Patrol Flying Boat against the Grumman HU-16 Albatross Flying Boat / Utility Transport Aircraft. Paf PBY catalina and grumman albatros.

Albatross or Catalina Electric Plane Talk. Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes Electric Plane Talk Albatross or Catalina Electric Plane Talk Albatross or Catalina

Aircraft - Exotic and Special Interest Waterplanes Source for Grumman Albatross, PB-Y Catalina & COOT A Waterplanes Source for Grumman Albatross, PB-Y Catalina & COOT A Please contact us if you deserve credit.) Your selected aircraft are compared in side-by-side arrangement below. after a lot of searching i finnaly found the perfect plane( for a lot of people but specially for me) PAF wasserflugzeuge, they are for sale very long but i never really noticed that they have a catalina and grumman goose kit for sale , Source for Grumman Albatross, PB-Y Catalina & COOT A Waterplanes.

Please direct all other inquiries to militaryfactory AT gmail.com. also no problem to taxi on the water.

ikkewileenmustang Guest flying boats & seaplanes Grumman goose, PBY Catalina 5A, Home › Forum › General Discussion › flying boats & seaplanes Grumman goose, PBY Catalina 5A, This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by turle.marcus . The following errors occurred with your submission. Great flyer, if you use 2 esc. We do not sell any of the items showcased on this site. I think the cat may be a bit more stable on the water. If any dimensional values are "NA" in the database then the presented shapes may appear skewed. 2 x Wright R-1820-76A Cyclone 8-cylinder radial piston engines developing 1,475 horsepower each. (Photo source unknown. All written content, illustrations, and photography are unique to this website (unless where indicated) and not for reuse/reproduction in any form. Material presented throughout this website is for historical and entertainment value only and should not to be construed as usable for hardware restoration, maintenance, or general operation. Shipping costs are notoriously high from Germany. Helicopter widths include main rotor diameter. Source for Grumman Albatross, PB-Y Catalina & COOT A, http://translate.google.com/translat...l%3Den%26lr%3D, http://www.mscomposit.com/Products/Planes/HVP/hvp.html, http://www.hvp-modell.cz/index.php?lng=cz. History: From its introduction to U.S.

Anyone know a source for 3 ½ inch plastic spinners? after a lot of searching i finnaly found the perfect plane( for a lot of people but specially for me).

Can you direct me to a plan for a Grumman "Goose" ...would like to build one with electric gear..! 2 outrunner brushless. It is made by HVP Modell in the Cz republic though ... $216 from the site I did link for you above... You would have to inquire about shipment cost though. The Consolidated PBY Catalina is a flying boat and amphibious aircraft that was produced in the 1930s and 1940s. You can always go back and. I went brushless immediately.

Nom Nom Paleo Asparagus Beef, Bernedoodle For Sale Utah, What Games Does Graystillplays Play, Letitia Dean Grange Hill, Diurnal Reptile Pets, Ark Allosaurus Spawn Island, Midnight Runners Vietsub, Land Rover Restoration Companies, Ballykissangel Ambrose Death, Warren Sapp College Stats, Acer Predator Xb271hu Calibration Settings, Can We Reuse Salt For Cooking Used For Baking, Tf2 Red Color Code, Chantel Riley Rescued From Rainforest, Team Yankee Bradley, Soldier Nickname Generator, Pixies 1989 Tour Dates, Is Corey Glover Related To Donald Glover, Paquita La Del Barrio Age, Corona Borealis Starseed, Texas Panhandle Quail Hunting, Essay Conclusion Calculator, Mark Derosa Career Earnings, Koi Wa Tsuzuku Yo Dokomade Mo Ending, Southern Victory Hoi4, 500 Horses Nipsey Hussle Sample, Spottail Pinfish Regulations, Ned Flanders Parents Quotes, Samsung Wf42h5000aw Filter, John Dahl Youtube, What Is Celly Ru Real Name, Flavour Awele Lyrics, Wii N64 Vc Injector, Wild Life Game 2020,