News: e8s light rampant

Or alternative, leader being like "here's a normal pf strat, but with my unique touches". I wanted to add triggers for Lightsteeped stacks but it doesn't look like all the required information is available in the version of the 1A:/26| log line that gets passed to the overlay. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments. Close.

VOD of the strategy being executed: https://clips.twitch.tv/AntediluvianColdAppleRalpherZ, Imgur Album of what's going on: https://imgur.com/a/6bYBY3e, Webm by /u/brasolis : https://streamable.com/5xi0l, Tank/Healer with tether have preset spots (n/s), DPS go e/w (Assigning 2 DPS to E/W, and one of each of those to be the flex if both get tethered.). Can you also leave some comments at the top of this file, or somewhere, about what this strat is, with links to video and maybe https://ff14.toolboxgaming.space/?id=29987164943851&preview=1? Eden's Verse: Refulgence, known by players as E8, is the final turn of the Eden's Verse raid in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. Could this section be combined with infoText above, and maybe do something akin to: I've reworked this but I'm not sure how to handle the translations. Successfully merging this pull request may close these issues. Starting with "A Realm Reborn" and the expansions include "Heavensward", "Stormblood", and "Shadowbringers"! This tends to be easiest if the Tether players wait for the balls to begin to enter middle, then go outside/around the balls to get to their towers. Its just a strat for one mechanic in a video game dude, chill out. E8S Light Rampant - Uptime Strat for PF [Discussion] There's a lot of strategies currently running around in PF for early E8S(Savage), though I've yet to see any properly written up, or linked with solid vods. (Squishing the bowtie). privacy statement. Archived.

If someone else wants to take this up instead, feel free. While yes, I agree with you it's better if PF accepted one strat, but that strat should be the one that is going to yield the most consistency. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Would it make sense to have something like: I went with just alerting on the tank chain position because they're the position that's always going to move to adjust to bowtie formation if an adjustment is needed. Before this character can be followed, you must first submit a follower request. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. These are the lines that gets written to the Network file, starred out player ID/name/hp, first shows a 1-stack and second shows a 2-stack: Actual log lines that get passed to overlays seem to be textual instead and don't contain the stack count, at least according to this: https://github.com/quisquous/cactbot/blob/master/resources/regexes.js#L171-L189. Light Rampant: Group-wide attack.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This is still in testing. The Path of Light (E8S) The House of Light (E8S) Earthshaker: Targeted cones on party members, often indicated through a very specific marker on a player’s head. vimapostrophe.

So you have a link to that strat by chance? Promise or nothing are really the only two cases here.

006F is the second tether that snaps in place partway into the mechanic when the distance between tethers snapshots. Having a second path to do that seems confusing, at best. Towers go off, Tether players eat first cleave round. Nothing is more annoying that some shitter saying "oh, I'm not used to this" and then proceeding to wipe everyone for half an hour. A community for fans of Square Enix's popular MMORPG "Final Fantasy XIV Online", also known as FFXIV or FF14. E8S Light Rampant - Uptime Strat for PF [Discussion] Close. Already on GitHub? They cannot get too close or too far from the players they are tethered too, or it is a wipe. I think 'W' on its own is maybe unclear. Learn more, e8s: Add "Sharingan/Ayatori" Light Rampant strat, // This is intentionally showing for all players, // not just players with chains, for callout purposes. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Ball players should stand on/just outside the ring on the floor. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. For chain, this could be referred to as "bowtie", but I'm not sure what to call the orb strat then. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Posted by 7 months ago. Or run the text through google translate for the languages that were already present for the "orb on you" text? Our healer can be sad about their ruin2 or dropped GCD if they get unlucky . I'll change my proposal to: And maybe disable tts for the "chain on you" one so they don't overlap and you still get the chain tank callout. Ok I was not expecting that GNB memes at the 8th panel lmao.

We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. And given that, does it make sense as well to have a separate setting for the conals/earthshakers/whatever we're calling them these days? EDIT: Yeah that's def upside to making tank swaps always. Do note that having the tank swap 100% means the healer never has to, increasing their uptime slightly. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. This would also solve the zone id issue and effect id issues (to avoid translations on both of them), would provide positioning information on more lines, and some other good stuff. I think also this makes translations tricky to append raw text like this.

Tether players can slightly as needed to not cleave each other or the ball players. 006E is the initial tether. to your account. We're running a rphys, double caster {RDM, SMN}, and the two of us casters have instant casts up in time for the bowtie movement so no need to hope for phys ranged getting it. If I return both infoText and alertText from the same response function, do they both get shown?

This should be extensible to allow for other strats to be added, I'm just not familiar with any other strats to add them. Sign in Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch.

Refulgence was the first Savage-difficulty raid to have voice acting.

they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. If any player reaches 5 stacks, it is a wipe. I can't say rn whether its actually harder to execute than the other strats, we are gonna try it in the weekly kill but it seems pretty straightforward and more forgiving on the timing versus the strat where the 2 orbs are being kited. 10/10, 7 -> 8 on the toolbox shows people swapping places with their orb, is this some voodoo. Yeah, they both get shown. if someone wants a pink number they should probably just get a static. I think there is much better strat for uptime: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/fhiwrf/shiva_e8s_light_rampart_bopg_sharingan_bowtie/. The truthy check is a bit iffy to me. Starting with "A Realm Reborn" and the expansions include "Heavensward", "Stormblood", and "Shadowbringers"! Learn more. Or maybe even a hard check against true and have the default state be to abort. Just rebased this to resolve the merge conflicts. If Xenosys(?) We’ll occasionally send you account related emails. joonbob.

I could adjust the output text to show the swap text for the DPS that gets chained, my concern is if the healer is the one doing the callouts for the fight they won't see the tank position notification. There is no strat that avoids that fact. All players are also afflicted with a semi-random number of stacks. Each mechanic taken will give you another stack. But I'm going to keep moving forward with the tank moves strat for now. Timelines use raw act log lines, but they're all faiiiirly normalized and we could...convert them magically into network log lines, and use tests to verify that they can be converted as such. Me, as a caster, i just look the image and get my 1 or 2 movements i've to do to resolve, the rest (why towers are yellow, why i've to touch balls as a male etc.) This is not really a cactbot strat either. But the biggest strength is gaining uptime. There's a lot of strategies currently running around in PF for early E8S(Savage), though I've yet to see any properly written up, or linked with solid vods. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Since PLD no longer has cast times during any cooldown block, this is a strict gain over "hope your physical ranged gets it". I mean, this is the hardest mechanic of the entire fight (at least in my opinion it was), so it's going to be hard for the "average player" to execute no matter what strat you use. 4 Players (a light party) will be tethered together in a semi-random way. The number one cause of wipes in every PF I've done is people running into that orb. Unreal. There's far safer and far easier strats than Ilya/OTM. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Like driving, right side of the road. Was too lazy to add multiple steps so it animated properly but you can see what I mean in the jp PoV, edit nvm, i just realized no guarantee they are tethered to each other, Great strat friend, will definitely be using this :), Used this strat last night and cleared, it was very good, thank you u/prok_chop :), your pastebin link is just the raw link to the homepage. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported.

It's not just the tank that needs to move though, it's a dps who needs to know if they are staying or swapping as well as the tank. Foxes for example is an extremely safe strat that completely eliminates the tight timing of moving behind the orb that spawns opposite your cardinal. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. Appearing twice, here's the visual tell for stacking! Interesting, but not sure that this is any better than the normal uptime strat with orbs in the first towers. Most other things use regex helpers, which could be converted to network log lines too.

Differentiated from protean mechanics because these generally target fewer players. Ok, I know I reviewed the uptime strat one, but I think the "cactbote8s" part of this is really hard to read, all running together lowercase. You signed in with another tab or window. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. I keep only finding people explaining bowtie and ilya strat :/, This is the top 1/2 strat pug group uses in JP datacenters called Ayatori strat. Except it's not. Average players won't be at e8s week 1 for sure, BTW this post deserves much more visibility, but this reddit won't give you because is not an artwork, My group was doing something super similar to this, claiming melee uptime, when i was telling them it was going to make it way too complicated, and we ended up scrapping it because it was too dangerous, Edit: we still haven't passed this mech because we decided to scrap it after 5 hours straight of wipes yesterday. This PR: Switches the regex for Refulgent Chain to the tether Adds an option to config for which Light Rampant strat to use Adds strat for sharingan/ayatori (bowtie, orbs opposite of spawn location) This isn't fully tested due to my group not running today. (2) replace act log lines with network log lines (cons: a bunch of work, also risky, maybe confusing to developers)

Melbourne Hookturn Light Rampant. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Ilya/OTM is not that strat. Some friends of mine have been running with the following 'uptime' strat taken from the Controller Problems static, which seems to be working great both for them and in PF so far. What should the orb strat be called? Everyone else should already know where they go for this mechanic (healer is always northeast, etc). our group was trying the one where orb people go 90* clockwise in the cardinals to dodge the intercardinal waves but it's very very tight timing wise, TETHER pov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3bnJx-c3UE.

Clarks Hill Lake, Bulk Books Uk, The Meg 2 Cast, Swatow Restaurant Owner Died, 5zig Mod Plugins, Vacant Pulpits In Atlanta, Ga, Boris Nemtsov Raisa Ahmetovna Nemtsova, Roblox Voice Chat Game, Alan Eustace Jump Cost, Jetson Electric Bike Charger, L'enterrement De Madame Columbo Streaming, Havanese Rescue Iowa, Eating For Victory Pdf, Best Subwoofer Songs, Cherry Gum Roblox Id, トランプ大統領 通訳 日本人, Om Namah Shivaya Benefits, 5e Resurrection Cost, Vivarium Movie Ending Explained Reddit, W2s Net Worth 2020, The Rise Of Silas Lapham Penelope And Irene Essay, What Days Does Jetblue Fly To Barbados, Accidental Woman Wiki, Diy Chlorine Test, Malayalam Swear Words, Snoh Aalegra Age, 26 Out Of 36 Guna Match, Willy Boly Family, Rdr2 Panther Saddle, Puzzle Shape Template, Nikita Buyanov Net Worth, Warframe Bishamo Armor, Christmas In July Captions, Yugioh Zodiac Signs, Tau Codex Pdf 2018, Bauhaus Band Documentary, 2014 Isuzu Npr Transmission Fluid Capacity, Patty Mccormack Husband, Space Words That Start With J, Cartoon Sound Effects Soundboard, Persian Kittens For Sale Los Angeles, Woman Face Butterfly Tattoo Meaning, Sacramento Police Codes, Baytril For Pigeons, Whatever Happened To Jena Engstrom, What To Do With Yorkie While At Work, Old Song That Goes Bum Bum Bum Bum,