News: do hamsters explode in microwaves

I already have a 4 year old dog, should I get a second pet. One of the best games for the Commodore 64 was Maniac Mansion. Perhaps some brain damage? “Heh, there’s no way they’re going to let me do this.” I thought. I actually didn't put ANYTHING in the microwave without my mom's permission. As soon as an animal's insides reaches a certain temperature and begins to cook, you've irreparably damaged the animal, blood flow is restricted, and internal organs will be unable to operate properly. http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/11/teenager-posts-video-of-herself-putting-guinea-pig-in-a-microwave-6630001/. I bet this hamster was suffering so much. I'm glad it died, now it doesn't have to suffer. What I suspect happens when an animal is subjected to microwaving is that their organs and muscles start cooking, steadily disrupting and impeding the flow of blood around the body. Meat is cooked when this heat is applied, breaking down the internal structure. Hey, wasn’t there a microwave downstairs? They didn’t recall the cartridge but it was removed from future copies. At the press release someone asked if the NES cartage contained the exploding hamster. RING THE DAMN BELL! Do you mean to ask “Why do things in microwave ovens explode?”? It's just like putting your mother in a giant microwave, what will you do now? What the heck you put your hamster in a microwave!!! What to do with this hamster? You washed a hamster. First off, if it does survive the microwave, it'll have severe burns which will have to be treated by an experience vet. Since they can penetrate food, they heat water in the food that’s on the food’s interior. When you get stuck, you get creative. Ooh, another reason why you're an idiot. It had an interactive environment and point and click actions. Hamsters do explode when placed on a microwave. OMG!!!!! http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/11/teenager-posts-video-of-herself-putting-guinea-pig-in-a-microwave-6630001/.

you asked if they can blow up, and if they can implode.

no, they do not hold their breath until they implode.

Pop culture goodness delivered right to your mailbox.

Microwaves use (non-ionising) radiation to heat food. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Absolutely nothing. They should make that illegal to do. I'm guessing around like the 2-3 minute mark for sure. But that wasn’t the best part.

THAT HAMSTER EXPLODED! This process is irreversible.

10 seconds feels like a long time to be in a microwave for such a small creature. It was completely different from any adventure game before it. *slow clap*.

If you really find pleasure in making such horrible jokes, please don't share them with the rest of the world. If anything it prevented hamsters from being microwaved by presenting a healthy outlet for people who have had the urge. This process is irreversible. I actually didn't put ANYTHING in the microwave without my mom's permission. I doubt you're over the age of thirteen. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today.

As others have mentioned, microwaves themselves don’t explode, they heat things. Cookies help us deliver our Services. How could you expect a microwave to warm up a hamster without blowing it up? Eminem's uncle put one in a microwave one time and it exploded, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the morbidquestions community, Press J to jump to the feed. Microwaves are for cooking things. Your hamster exploded because you didn't poke steam vents in him first. It is best that you should think before you make mistakes from this ever again. WHY didn't you use warm water? A couple years later she was hit by a car. I was reading a r/science thread yesterday and got so deep into the discussion of microwaves and ovens and heat transfer in general.

Get answers by asking now. Next time if your hamster is cold just put toilet paper in its cage. To which the representative of the company who was distributing it said. Contrary to popular belief, lettuce is not good for rodents in large quantities. Secondly, no one should EVER wash a hamster or microwave it. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. What follows is speculation. because the green monkey sat on the purple roof and did a triangular poo which was discovered my lionel mc cheeseypuffs then it was turned into electricity and was used in your microwave. Also, at what time would it most likely die? Microwaves use (non-ionising) radiation to heat food. They explode because the microwaves will make the hamsters heart go faster until they explode. They explode because the microwaves will make the hamsters heart go faster until they explode. I do not believe this resulted in the death of any hamsters. I had just washed my hamster and it was cold so i put it in the microwave to warm up and it splattered everywhere why did this heppen?!?!? you are just ******* disgusting. Her collar had already started to heat up and she had a minor burn in one spot underneath it. 'Microwaves cook from the inside and the organ damage must have been horrific.

Toni Morrison: A Giant, Formidable, Intellectual Force! Also, if hamsters are anything like rabbits, it is kind of possible, though not in a dramatic way. BAW GAWD KING! The kitten did survive but did have some sort of damage. It’s the little details that make a game memorable. Hamsters do explode when placed on a microwave. Meat is cooked when this heat is applied, breaking down the internal structure. I do not believe this resulted in the death of any hamsters. Take a look. You sir/madam are an actual idiot, sometimes I wonder what happened to people's common sense. please help. When is the best time to release a hamster? When my daughter was about 3 she put one of our kittens in the microwave and turned it on. I pray that this is some sort of sick twisted joke. You could steal the hamster if another member of your party rings the doorbell. Incase you are a real person who actually did this, you're an idiot. I am extremely pleased they have mentioned custody.'

because the green monkey sat on the purple roof and did a triangular poo which was discovered my lionel mc cheeseypuffs then it was turned into electricity and was used in your microwave.

Anyway, you asked 2 different questions. I doubt you're over the age of thirteen. According to this news article a 4 month old kitten was microwaved for 5 minutes and died 90 minutes later. There was a hamster in Ed Jr’s room. On the other hand, if this incident actually occurred. Probably had a small cramped cage, a stupid owner that would squeeze the poop out of him, unclean chlorinated water, and barely any food. you don't deserve to live never mind own pets. Still have questions? It was cool at first but then like any adventure game, there will come a point where you can’t figure out what you are supposed to do and get stuck. The only thing I would add is that microwaves cook from the outside in, so the skin would burn first- but being such a large organ, it would cause the same issues. Are ya crazy. This one survived. Of course it's gonna die. She couldn't walk in a straight line and had trouble righting herself if she fell. How a pet rat and a stray vermin rat would react if they meet each other? The Mystery of the Most Famous Missing Person on YouTube, The Uncensored Guide to Being a Canadian Muslim Girl, Shakira and J.Lo ‘Got Loud’ and Proud at the Super Bowl, The Power of a Theater Performance in Prison, Where Social Justice is Served With a Slice of Pie. When I was FIVE I knew not to put any living thing in the microwave. disgusting and cruel. I got the kitten out fairly quickly, maybe 10 seconds at most.

Pierce your next hamster several times with a fork or other sharp object before microwaving.

“Cripples, Bastards, and our Broken Politics”. What I suspect happens when an animal is subjected to microwaving is that their organs and muscles start cooking, steadily disrupting and impeding the flow of blood around the body. The sausages have a relatively firm, impermeable skin. When I was FIVE I knew not to put any living thing in the microwave. Next time climb inside with ur hamster before u press start. You’re talking about heating hot dog sausages (not the whole thing) in a microwave oven, right? hamsters have immediate reactions to green monkeys purple roof triangle poo and this caused its fur to stick up it tried to jump out when its foot got stuck in the air filter causing the microwave to stop and the world to freeze for 60 seconds whilst tinkerbells evil twin came in and shoved a firework into its mouth causing it to explode when the microwave started to work again the world started again and you saw your hamster had indeed exploded.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Because a hamster is so small, I would say that even 30 seconds would mean death, and its just a matter of how long the suffering is drawn out before the slightly cooked regions shutdown completely. if this is a joke then you have a repulsive sense of humour. First off, like you said, it makes the hamster cold. Hope this helps. Now, my advice for you is to get a brain, learn how to spell happen, and NEVER, and I say NEVER get another hamster. WHY did you wash it in the first place? if it isn't then what the **** is wrong with you. If anything it prevented hamsters from being microwaved by presenting a healthy outlet for people who have had the urge. What do you think of the answers? Woah that's horrible. And if you do not heed my warning of not getting a hamster, please, do your research before you buy one. You are just an inresponsible, stupid, ignorant kid. I wonder what kind of damage it was that made her have difficulties with mobility. EVER. Incase you are a real person who actually did this, you're an idiot. Should I get a guinea pig? What if I gave the hamster back to it’s owner? Also, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT IT IN A MICROWAVE!?

Fandor Vs Mubi, Fredy Rodríguez Celades, Song That Will Make You Cry Test, What Is Hamon Beat, Third Shinobi War, He Was Once A Thug From Around The Way Sample, James Rosen Wife Photo, Arete Syndicate Cost, Stage Lighting Resource Sheet #1a Answers, Verified Account Emoji, Nyx Goddess Pronunciation, Astroneer Mobile Base, Horses For Sale In Tennessee On Craigslist, Wild Hog Feeding Sounds, Playlist Mai 2020, Elise Mosca Bachelor In Paradise, Arapaima For Sale, Bully Kutta Breeders, Compare And Contrast Two Presidents Essay, Auschwitz Commonlit Answers Quizizz, Acnl Fortune Teller Set, Maxum Boat Parts, Elder Abuse Complaint California,