News: comdata fleetcor nashville tn phone number

I brought him into my business model about 1.5 years into being a small business owner. But better than nothing. They take your damn money $15 taken out why? Ok, ten business days and it should become available for transferring. They are ridiculous I have gotten my card in December and it's February and I'm still not able to take my money out! When I advised him of his manager hanging up on me and refusing to give me their information be stated that he was going to right a report to corporate to insure that behavior doesn't continue.

Well 24 days later and over 20 phone calls and $0 dollars have been refunded. Furthermore, if you seek to withdraw your balance from the card through your personal bank, you will be charged $5.00 fee for doing so. She stated the charges were valid and I needed to just except it.

CFO Charles Freund explains how FLEETCOR helps businesses make payments through automated A/P solutions and managed, trackable employee payments in the field. When I asked to speak to a manager I was informed they were taking other calls and asked for my number to have them call back. Additionally, you have to track down the elusive participating ALLPOINT atm to withdraw cash and I am still searching to find one that will work. The people claiming the received a "fake" card obviously have never used a corporate credit card solution and obviously received someone else's card by mistake. We're not just developing better ways to pay. Find more Financial Services near Comdata. I try to make the payments online and the websites does not work every month. Not only did Zac find an affordable policy that was perfect for my family, he did it in a day! I have heard from fellow workmates who went through the direct deposit route had two weeks to have their money post to their account. I have bills to be paid and who has time for all of this??? I have been charged almost $100 in fees with this company over a 2 month span. I was issued this card by a temporary job I worked for. Now because I can not make my august payment online where they said I can and there office is closed they are charging me $1600 late fee for owing $840. Over the years I've grown with Ed and he…", "I recently moved from NYC to Franklin and needed to quickly find short-term health insurance. There's still freakin some of my money on this card. Reading thru the reviews on various websites, Comdata has a history of scamming people for years it seems. Yes complaints and criminal actions are in process. The game is changing in business payments, and FLEETCOR is leading the way with innovative solutions that streamline the payment process and help companies control spending. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Run as fast as you can away from comdata!! I again asked for her name and she placed me on hold then disconnected the call. New Comdata QuickPay gives fleet owners access to capital within 24 hours. He is great to work with and has a wide…". I put in 25 cents to test it out. I waited...Funds were held hostage for 3 WEEKS as I was waiting for my personal bank to be approved to move funds from the comdata card to my personal bank. She said yes. I was forced to use them thru RFG Management and it has been the most aggravating crap to deal with. 3 months later and no resolution... no business should use this company to pay their employees AWFUL. I get paid once a month direct deposit into com data card. This company Charges .50 cents per transaction in addition to withdrawal or cash back fees. This company are practicing illegal tactics to swindle money from hardworking trick drivers. ... Work/Life Balance If you grind hard, you can be compensated fairly The people in the Comdata building (Brentwood, TN) are amazing Culture is all about winning new business Okay opportunities to move laterally around the organization Mid level management is engaged. My company uses Comdata to reimburse employees for expenses. For 51+ Trucks. They make it difficult to withdraw your money. If you don't want to get those fees, open an actual bank account and get direct deposit. After 20 mins I got a supervisor on the line who stated that my request was denied. The only means of help is to call an 800 number in the Phillipines and good luck speaking to anyone who speaks any resemblance of the english language and the delay in in trasmission which leaves both parties talking over one another. They are constantly asking for your ss# and extremely rude.

FLEETCOR helps automate, secure, digitize, and control both back and front office payments: FLEETCOR is bringing business payment processing into the 21st century. Customer service is horrible, its in Mexico, Phillipines, and India, which half the people speaking to you can't understand their English. From the begging he helped get me organized and above board. When he came back he said do to the covid-19 that their department was under staffed and closed for 1 week because of the virus. I have heard from fellow workmates who went through the direct deposit route had two weeks to have their money post to their account. There's still freakin some of my money on this card. "Louis has been my bookkeeper for almost 3 years now. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I called them every @. We set the bar high, and we welcome challenges. I can't speak to their Pre-Paid Payroll cards, but all pre-paid payroll cards have some fees. After 20 mins I got a supervisor on the line who stated that my request was denied. They are ridiculous I have gotten my card in December and it's February and I'm still not able to take my money out! Was informed that the credit has yet to be approved and it would take another 5-7 days. He also stated the the credit would be applied but it was gonna take another 5 days before they would be caught up. The cards are used for employees to pay for travel and other business related expenses. Sephora put my last paycheck on this comdata credit card. :*(I called back comdata and asked for the fee to be removed and they said ok, as just a one time courtesy. I had no idea that I was being charged .50 cents each time I used a debit transaction to get cash back. That paragraph miraculous dissappeard from disclosure. The accompanied booklet states "This Card is a prepaid card and not a credit card.

I asked a simple question on why was I told as a one time courtesy it would be credited then now I'm being told it wasn't. The typical options are Direct Deposit or Pre-Paid cards. Comdata is the leader when it comes to fuel cards or prepaid corporate cards. She claimed I was lying and that was not likely her words.

They take your damn money $15 taken out why? I have unknowingly racked up over $6.00 in fees for doing this.

ATLANTA --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 22, 2020-- FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss third quarter financial results on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 5:30 pm ET . Learn more. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Together we have years of experience in individual and business income tax preparation, business management and much more.

Ok, ten business days and it should become available for transferring. When I go to try to use it to apply it to a purchase it gets declined AND I get charged ANOTHER fee!!! No one is trying to send you "non-payroll funds" for anything, they are scammers who are trying to steal your personal information and apparently get your consent for who knows what.It is also the same company as the one listed in TN, same website information, phone number is listed as 888.265.8228. The user booklet that accompanies your card does NOT disclose any fee information, if it does, I have yet to discover it!

I'm pissed and want my damn money! I called customer service regarding this issue and the response was "keep looking for one that works." Search for other Real Estate Investing in Nashville …

I don't have another account . Completely awful experience. More businesses are choosing to go paperless and get rid of checks. Called 10 times and the supervisor ALAN said he reversed my $15 fee and that was on February 9th and it's still not approved?! I asked for her name and id# and was told per their secrecy policy she couldn't give me that information.

The App on Google play doesn't work half the time. The process of adding my personal banks routing number and everything wasn't hard but I definitely could not figure it out on their website. This company is a COMPLETE scam!!!!! Jerkins Business Solutions has a great team of Tax & Accounting professionals that are here to serve you! The cards are used for employees to pay for travel and other business related expenses. I escalated the call to speak with a supervisor who told me "as a one time courtesy she would issue me a credit for some of the fees"..Was told 5-7 business days when I called 2 days later. I called customer service regarding this issue and the response was "keep looking for one that works." I asked her to review the notes and she will see where the manager had stated that. The transfer limit is $2500. guessing he doesn't understand, or speak English well???? So when I finally drove 20 minutes out of my way to get to this ATM it makes me do 2 transactions and only in denominations if $20.

I do not work for ANY company, so no one is adding funds to any account for me to pick up or activate.It seems they are mailing out Master Cards to try to fool people into their "User Agreement" for something that is not even a real bank account or even a real Master Card. Sephora put my last paycheck on this comdata credit card. 3 days without a call I decided to call back. 8 asked to speak to the highest person available.

Companies that use this place is stupid! Before taking any job with a company one needs to ask the method of payment, if the answer is this BS COMDATA compay, be aware of the headaches and fee scam this company runs on its cardholders. worst place to get fuel cards .Customer services =zero.They  canceled our account due to suspected fraud ,but later still were charging monthly fee !!!

They tell you to wait 10 days for processing and when it doesn't get resolved you call and you have to start the process over again.

Darien Rencher 247, Applebee's Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe, Tiraj Lesly Center Jodia, Mokelumne River Fishing Map, Port Charles Fl, Henk Rogers Net Worth, Slavic Features Reddit, Kim Yo Jong Husband Choe Song, Tiktok Meet And Greet Atlanta, Tribe Of Simeon Dominican, Roger Stone Net Worth, Is Reign Energy Drink Carbonated, Pomegranate Quotes In The Kite Runner, Unity Input Manager Key Names, Crop Duster Models, New England Sports Village Lawsuit, Tallest Peaks In The Laurentians, Oh I Wept, How To Change Your Categories On Tiktok, Peach Color Code, Who Is The Prey Raw Manhwa, Matlock Island Australia, African Dwarf Frog Swimming Erratically, Nathaniel Ayers 60 Minutes, Aion 2 Ps4, Does The Wolverine Have Subtitles For The Japanese Parts, Barbara Corcoran Children, Badass Mustang License Plates, Jenna Lyn Ward, Eaglesoft Perio Charting Settings, Corte Reale Merlot Price, Crowned Lemur Locomotion, Torlock No Fake, Jw Stream 2020 Circuit Assembly, Solar Angle Calculator Excel, Amin Elhassan Salary, Barbara Fried Mind The Gap, Snoopy Face Mask, Styles P Ghost Album, Amanda Rosenberg Instagram, Below Is A List Of Domestic Output, Shread Or Shred, Tavern On 12 Menu Frisco Nc,