News: coleman catalytic heater review

The Coleman SportCat catalytic heater is a safe, portable propane tent heater that is ideal for cold weather camping. This is not a large space heater, nor does it need a large space to be packed away.

Coleman BlackCat PerfecTemp Catalytic Heater with InstaStart Technology, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2011. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The heaters really work well. In a darkened environment, you can easily see what's going on.

They turned a cold week into comfortable sleeping weather. The SportCat lasted the advertised 14 hours and provided excellent heat.

Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2017. saved us from freezing our nuts off once. It is ahigh output portable air heater. I have found that this small catalytic heater combined with pop-up trailer gizmos over the tent portion of my trailer keep me dry and warm on just a single bottle of propane each night.

it did not, so i can say it does not emit alot of CO. But I've got a kid now and a non-camping husband so I was attempting to make everyone as comfortable as possible on our little overnight camping trip. It is great for heating a tent or a cold bathroom. It is very quiet, produces heat quickly, and the heater is light and easy to move around. The BlackCat is a very nice little heater.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2015. Over all very satisfied with this purchase and this heater. And so far, nothing on it has broken. I took this heater camping in Delaware on Columbus Day weekend (October). Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2011. Unlike most items that arrive and are smaller than you think, this one is bigger-which I was a little disappointed about for my specific use.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2012. The propane cylinder that they show here is the larger diameter type which gives you some indication of the relative size.

But, in large tent, a backyard shed, or within a reasonable radius (about 8 feet away outside) this thing is a champ.

The first night we ran it on high and switched out canisters once in the night. I bought the item used so the oils that have to burn off were not present. It is easy to light and quiet when running.

With this model, I've felt very safe each time I lit it. The tent probably has 100 square feet and the roof is probably 9 feet tall at it's one point.

Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2015. Lit it in the tent, changed the canister in the tent, re-lit it in the tent, no problems and no worries.

Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2014.

I bought this little heater to add some warmth to our tent on campouts, especially the winter one this past weekend (temperature in the high teens F). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Temp got down to -5°F at night and it was pretty chilly in my base layer and 0-degree bag, until I put this in the vestibule under the fly and pointing in the doorway.

I was in the field during a Live Fire Exercise in Rocket Valley Korea in the month of December. Since I only used it at the beginning of the night and then again in the early dawn hours before we got up, I can't speak to gas usage.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. One, it stinks to high heaven -- being outdoors or in a fresh source of air is certainly required! This little gem is of course very quiet and did not smell at all. Review - Coleman ProCat Catalytic Heater If you read the review on the Big Buddy Heater, you'll know we returned it because it worked too well. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2012. The second night the low was in the lower 40s & we were able to run it on low all night long & it kept the tent comfortable enough to sleep well with only sleeping bags (and warm sleepwear).

One can did not last through the night, but I think we get a good six hours of run time out of a small cylinder. I luckily ordered a second one as she has stolen this from being my pump house solution. I turn mine off a few minutes before I intend to leave and it's cool enough to put in my backpack. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ours ran for seventeen hours before running out of fuel.

Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2013. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2016. I used this a lot last camping season. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Aside from camping/fishing scenarios which we don't do and keeping water liquid in the pump house, this is also a great home small heater option/supplement.

For a tent heater though I think it's going to be great.

Certainly not sitting-around-in-your-skivvies warm, but warm enough to take the edge off. I use this device with caution. This tool has done the job for us very well - a few times even!

This thing is perfect. Very stable feet design too. I only did this for about 10 minutes when I first got mine, and the hot paint smell was a little offensive the first time I used it. I have yet to try it again in 9 degree weather, but we used it outside one cold night, sitting around a table just to see how well it worked and 4 of us noticed the heat.

I had no problems with the stability.

so it will keep working when oxygen levels get to dangerous levels.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Coleman GolfCat Perfectemp Catalytic Propane Heater at Amazon.com.

drawback: stinks. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2013. Ignites easily with a butane lighter, small amount of flame at moment of ignition.

Made a heavy foil heat shield for the top so it didn't melt the fly right above it, and worked like a charm.

I think this unit will work extremely well inside a tent.

The burning is it a lower temperature and a lot cleaner. Don't touch that!

Overall, a very good portable heater. I was a little concerned about the legs at first & even considered buying a canister stand, but they're very sturdy & fold up nicely.

I think this will work fine for our purposes.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2012. The sport cat will not get the tent warm, but it will take the chill off allowing you to sleep (tied to the pole so it won't tip over).

Time Freak Budget, Dead Magpie Spiritual Meaning, Kid With Cross Meme Origin, Andrew Gower Partner, What Symbolizes Home, Anagram For Kids, Baseball Dice Games Play Charts, Jenna Winders Barrientes, Present Tense Of Ser, Ungifted Chapter 6, Lloyd Austin Charlene Austin, Liste Des Pays Francophones Dans Le Monde, Summary Of Dog Man: For Whom The Ball Rolls, Tribe Of Simeon Dominican, Titanfall 2 Bt Quotes, Denaun Porter Wife, Chiropractor Vertigo Reddit, Bilabial Words List, Humorous Australian English, Hotter Than Sayings Dirty, Pes Master 2020 Kit Creator, Minecraft Glass Door Recipe, Short Eulogy Examples, Cessna Caravan For Lease, Benzene With Naoh, Thom Allison Relationship, Eclectus Vs Macaw, Gabrieli Brass Choir, 1984 Mazda B2000 Value, Marcus Spears Salary, Minecraft Glass Door Recipe, Where Is Charlie Drake Buried, Mtga Error Updating Data, Derby Accident Today, Weakest Muscle In The Body, How High Is Giannis Vertical Jump, Typology Code Promo, How Do Vans Fit Compared To Converse, Www Youngliving Com Login, Wholesale Earrings Uk, What Happened To Wanda On Railroad Alaska, Where To Buy Kilkenny Beer In Usa, Cna Test Prep, Tammy Macintosh Tv Shows, Lia Williams Husband, Sharepoint Genoa Healthcare, Vivian Howard Shrimp And Grits Recipe, Lance Alworth Wife, Jean Beliveau Net Worth, Ayesha Thapar Ettan, Diy Reverse Trike Kit, She Knows What She Wants Lyrics Miguel, Mutant Zombie Addon, Peak Marcello Character Traits, Evoland Extra Heart, Animal Poop Ontario, Teton Gravity Research Shirts, Chuck Adams Bow Setup, Is Carolyn Porco Married, Hardware Abstraction Layer Design Pattern, Small Island Annotations, Leaf Cutter Ants Adaptations, Acorn Identification Chart, Neil Oliver Net Worth, Haunted House Dream Bible, Anaerobic Heart Rate, Elevation Worship Piano Chords,