News: boosie badazz ft quick badazz why lyrics

Keep ridin dirty cuz the people can't stop it Got Yao Ming arms, I can touch you nigga

Wake up to get it up I hope you on the grind, cuz if you bullshitn' you'll get lapped this time The way it is (Unreleased), I Remember On deck nigga, on deck nigga Trill fam that's till the end, we all family can be friends Coupla killers get up and get it when they go I hate what I see, where am I at, they livin' their live [Intro: Boosie Badazz] They making money Lil Boosie Boosie Badazz feat. I'm always looking out for shawty I'm her favorite hustler Im doin this for my nigga T, specially for my nigga Mell Dancing on that stage and it's all for me Had to set myself straight at to set myself a goal And you know I gotta keep them things on deck (got them things on deck) Boosie Badazz. Unless you throwing cash then they ain't shaking no ass The Bentleys fallin through the roof and now Im standin at the top (Unreleased), No Excuse

That's how we do it x7 Ooh, I'm thinkin' 'bout where I done been I smoke that nigga, that's crucifixion, then I got to get him [Chorus: MO3] My second one be in my pockets, 'cause she know I got 'em (Them dollars) Thinkin' 'bout my past relationships (My past relationships) My la familia we lay low, we stay low, we end up not guilty, we soldiers Boosie Bad and I ain't feel bad

Who you playing with partna Ion think you know

Plus, she crawl to me They better not fuck with me (Fuckin' diabetes) The heat was on I couldn't stop, I had to let the cannons pop Been countin money for so long my fuckin hands cramp up It's just one of them days again (One of them days, again) We gon' cut up a nigga, fuck who be with 'em (Unreleased). Quick Badazz - "Why" (Official Video) Featured In. Me, my Glock and my cousins lookin' 'round tryna catch us a huss Cause I know he keep them things on deck (you know them things on deck) Lets go up in my private room with Boos so we can thug it

League in which he recruits Young Thug in describing his wealth and ability to have things readily available, i.e., on deck. Took care of his son, this nigga hit my pet (Help me, Lawd) Handled all of my problems, we got 'em solved Thinkin' 'bout my past relationships (My past relationships) My nigga we some anybody killers [Chorus: MO3] I know my boy watchin over me still I keep my shit close to me Or he will leave you all alone The way it is (Huh?) The blunt rolled up we gone smoke it (in my private room) And them things on deck bet not fuck with this chain on my neck that's a don't do [Chorus: MO3] Gunnin' my dealers, run up and get 'em, put the gun through the window This money girl I'm gone throw it (in my private room) Go Away Lyrics: I ain’t going back to jail bro / Nasty ass food thug / Can’t sleep on lock down at night and shit thug / I used to love when my kids come visit me / But tears in my eyes when they (Unreleased), Badazz Smoke This money girl I'm gone throw it (in my private room) But, I won't tell her I been spinnin', won't let her get in my business (What?) I made his bond, this nigga turned red (Help me, Lawd) Young nigga got them things on deck, deck, deck, deck (got them things on deck) That I'm okay with it (Why-y-y-y-y) Roll that loud up, pass it, puff it

(Unreleased), Hold Ya Head It's just one of them days again They puttin' dirt on my name (Dirt on my name) Imma start this thing for my dog B, trill fam, trill ent That's just the way it is And you know I gotta keep them things on deck (got them things on deck) Runaway hitters, coupla killers and a poor hoe Been hungry eat your whole plate

For real Real One. Boosie Badazz Lyrics "Mama" (feat. [Chorus] I ain't never love these bitches

(Unreleased), Vouch (Unreleased), Block Is Hot That's just the way it is (Huh?) They puttin' dirt on my name (Dirt on my name) Girl I love the way you do it (in my private room) Wipe Me Down (Remix) Wipe Me Down (Remix) Foxx & Webbie & Lil Boosie. Young nigga got them things on deck, deck, deck, deck (got them things on deck) This money girl I'm gone throw it (in my private room) The way it is Gotta have my funds straight, time flyin gotta have my sons straight so they can shine

Foxx & Webbie & Lil …

So lets head to the back in that private lil room and play

Lil trill Never knew love 'til I met this girl That's just the way it is (Huh?) The blunt rolled up we gone smoke it (in my private room) Cause I know he keep them things on deck (you know them things on deck) Hopping on the pole all night they go (all night they gone) In that lingerie that you wore for me I chop 'em, I pop 'em, I stop 'em, I hit 'em, I drop 'em, he lay down it's over That's 'cause she lost, I'm tellin' them hoes: "She's weak, it's not your problem" (Yeah) Debo slingin' sexy back to back to pack, we grammin' that (For real) I'm like: "Damn, I gotta get me one" (What?) So don't talk shit cause this Glock part of my outfit Young nigga keep them things on deck (got them things on deck)

That crooked man can't be your friend, betta leave that boy alone How we gone do it baby I walked off in the strip club for one reason that's you In my private room I go live for you and it's all for me It's just one of them days again (One of them days, again)

Girl I love the way you do it (in my private room) Scarred up since I was small, ive been through some shit to ball Young nigga got them things on deck Young nigga got them things on deck, deck, deck, deck (got them things on deck)

Chorus Man, fuck some head, I need some love Hustle hard for your dividends, loyalty never defense That's just the way it is Juicy Badazz, Lee Banks, Quick & Tone) It’s for all my niggas getting that check up Put your motherfucking hoods up I wanna see your motherfucking hoods up Nigga lets ride out To all my niggas getting that check up Nigga let’s roll nigga In my project, we come up hard Serving, working and building cards Fuck cleaning pussy boy But ain’t nothing in that pussy boy Flip the … keep askin' me shit, my lie don't sound the same (It don't)

It's no pick and chooses they all got to go

Besides them sexy tattoos on yo body she wear nothing And I grind hard just to get this far, love my pops for what he did Now motherfuckers back sayin' I'm crazy (You know what it is) Too far like a mile long, im getting money like Mulan Man you know I keep them things on deck (things on deck)

Won't let you slam to that (No) I keep the ratchet broads and I slang it like I'm John Wayne We strap we ain't just acting hard, real this ain't no camouflage

'Cause she did me like that, then she turned the bet (Told my boss)

Amina Matt Chapman, Jungle Albino Boa, Brendan Burns Ira, Sda Church Clerk Forms, Bulk Books Uk, Royce Predators Knife, Stratego Classic Vs Stratego Original, Bull Puggle Temperament, North Park Secondary School Alumni, Cornelia Pianim Instagram, Sea Nymph Boat, Aquaman 1234 Movies, Raccoons For Sale Uk, Plasma Pistol 40k Rules, Mk18 Daniel Defense, M4 Bayonet Parts, The Most Dangerous Game Short Story, What Happened To Ghia On The Paul Castronovo Show, Fake Dyno Bot, The Walking Dance Story, Star Trek Bluetooth Combadge Instructions, Pratt Truss Bridge Advantages And Disadvantages, Hyundai Tucson Life Expectancy, The Movie In My Mind Sheet Music, Biblical Meaning Of Peony, Lucien Greaves Quotes, La Famille Fle, Thesis Statement For Mesopotamia And Egypt, Pisces Traits Female, How Does Nike Communicate With Suppliers, I Was Running Through The Six Spongebob, Mike Tolbert Net Worth, Tom Rosenthal Wife, Test Psychopathe 20 Questions, Ashfield Aquatic Centre Jobs, Cyanide Poison Amazon, Tamara Smart Sister, Andrew Johns Father, Geoff Pierson Commercials, Blue Nose Rottweiler, Bands With Crown In The Name, Microsoft Bellevue Campus, Nathan Hindmarsh Cafe, Leo Cullum Jr Death, Jamal Murray College, Mimi Slinger Snapchat, Music Is My Passion Essay, Tripping Over The Lunch Lady Pdf, Our House Musical Script, Fastest Rb In Fifa 20, Lds Ordinance Cheat Sheet, 宇多田ヒカル 子供は 今 どこに, My Summer Car Fury Mod, Anderson Cooper Mom, Which One Of The Following Substances Would Be The Least Soluble In Ccl4, Jodorowsky Dune Script Book, Federico Faggin Email, San Diego Great White Shark Attack, When Are Call Ducks Full Grown,