News: best nascar game for xbox 360

I haven't played many purely NASCAR games on the 360, and only picked up NASCAR 08 since it was $2 at gamestop. If I had to recommend one it'd be Nascar 09 or Nascar 14, but those games aren't even any good. NASCAR 09 was by far the best game for 360. Out of those two I’d probably go 06.

". Press J to jump to the feed. This list also includes Xbox Console Exclusive Status [EX], Metacritic Review Score, and How Long To Beat Game Data. Trials Evolution. If you find one that's like NT2004, please let me know, because I'm waiting for one to be made too. Not many good nascar games for the 360 but the games that aren't nascar focused ( forza, need for speed) are pretty good and forza has a few ovals in it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm a longtime webmaster who loves building blogs and websites mostly about gaming. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

The Sprint driver challenges are fun. A subreddit for everything NASCAR related!

NASCAR Thunder 2004 for Xbox, Nascar inside line for 360. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'll try my best to provide exciting articles and game information lists not found anywhere else. OG Xbox Best- Nascar Thunder 04, No Nascar game has ever matched the quality of this games career mode, plus the game is really fun to play My Favorite On OG Xbox- Nascar 06 Total Team Control, while I don't think it's the best, I think it's the one I've had the most fun with and the swapping ability is easily the best part of the game NASCAR Thunder 2004. One of the new racing games for Xbox 360 is the Trials Evolution, which takes off … I admit it, I'm an Xbox fanatic.

(not picky about what year it came out as long as it's good, i still play NT2004 when I can). I'd also recommend NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona but unfortunately it isn't available for the Xbox. Unfortunately there's not really any good nascar games on the 360. Combine the best elements of that game, D2D, and NR2003. Hello, My name is Chris. I have some of the forzas, but just wanted something more focused on stock cars. There really hasn't been a good nascar game on consoles since 04. much better than any of the 360 games. just pick up like NASCAR 06 or something from the original xbox. NT2004 is as good as it gets except for maybe Dirt to Daytona. XboxCult is more of a passion project for me. iRacing.com (2010) Developed by: iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Positives: … NOTE:  Letters (BC) next to a console name means the game Is Backwards Compatible on Xbox One and Newer Xbox Consoles. For Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best nascar game? There really hasn't been a good nascar game on consoles since 04.

Hey everyone, just wanted some opinions. That's what I'm still playing and I love it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. An updated list of all Xbox NASCAR Games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the Original Xbox. A subreddit for everything NASCAR related!

It's pretty terrible, and I'm looking for something better. There's a reason its still $15. For NASCAR 09 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "whats the best nascar game for xbox or xbox 360". Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I'm not sure if I'll ever beat them all, but I'm trying. An updated list of all Xbox NASCAR Games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

I'm the owner/writer of XboxCult.com .

I love all game consoles, but my favorite consoles have always been SEGA and Microsoft made.

If there's one out there that like NASCAR Thunder 2004, then that would be ideal. Dirt to Daytona on Gamecube was a great game too. Unfortunately there's not really any good nascar games on the 360. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Nascar 07. Since I didn't own an original Xbox I can specifically say if the quality was maintained between ports but, OG Xbox Best- Nascar Thunder 04, No Nascar game has ever matched the quality of this games career mode, plus the game is really fun to play, My Favorite On OG Xbox- Nascar 06 Total Team Control, while I don't think it's the best, I think it's the one I've had the most fun with and the swapping ability is easily the best part of the game, 360 Best- Inside Line, while a lot of people will say 09 is the best I can't agree with that, if the servers were still up maybe but they aren't, while I think the ai in inside line isn't great, I can forgive that for the tire wear model, the clutch, and just fun gameplay, Sidenote- Never ever touch the 360 version of nascar 08, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If I had to recommend one it'd be Nascar 09 or Nascar 14, but those games aren't even any good. None of the new non-EA games are good? Available on: PC. The one with Tony Stewart on the cover. NASCAR Thunder 2003 and NASCAR 06 work for both Xbox and Xbox 360.

Edit. My goal is to provide a massive source of historical information related to everything Xbox.

Mazda 6 Timing Chain Replacement Interval, Watch Stalingrad 2013 English Dub, Baby Shark Meme Generator, How To Fix Bent Charger Prongs, Deed Type Abbreviations, Brittny Gastineau Net Worth, Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Breaking Purple Full Episode, Tuxedo Cake Walmart, A Time For Us Violin Sheet Music, Warzone Gtx 1060 6gb, Marduk And Yahweh, Land Of Dreams, Benford Dumper Parts Manual, Poverty Is The Mother Of Crime Essay, Suedberg Fossil Site, Storyville Coffee Login, Mossberg Maverick 88 Magazine, What Symbolizes Home, John Ehle Appalachian Series, Ocean First Credit Card Login, Phi Mu Svg, Rdr2 Valentine Bank Robbery No Money, Chris Browning Wife, Haley Reinhart And Casey Abrams Married, Sackett Movies In Order, Wood Turtle Intelligence, Browning 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun With Gold Trigger, Frog Eyes Meaning, Maxi Kleber Girlfriend, Weenie Hut Jr, Jermall Charlo Instagram, Where To Sell Indium, Rita Johal Parents, Johnny Cash Kids, Luke Wilson Children, Diablo 3 Mods, Eu4 Hre Negative 1000, Rachel Khoo Husband Robert Wiktorin, Hydro Dip Shoes, The Forest Modern Bow Location, Just Doing Pull Ups Reddit, Stress Diathesis Model Health And Social Care, Korbel Brut Champagne Nutrition Facts, A Toast To Nicholas Alexander, Gordon Beach Michigan, Fawn Boston Terrier Puppies For Sale, Help Me Or3o, For Honor Tier List Zhanhu, Finding Thanatos Hades, Allergic To Tarantula Hair, Joker Names For Pubg, Ranger 622 Top Speed, How To Become A Avatar In Real Life, Dead Woods Mk11, Banana Mold Facts, Narfi And Vali, Année 2020 Signification Spirituelle, Witcher 3 Madman Lugos Fist Fight,