News: belgian para smock

Do you have 5 minutes to help us improve our website?
Click & Collect.

Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.

By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. Provenance : Royaume-Uni. 2-3 Days. Ex Tax: £41.50; Product Code: BLGCNGJKT; Available Options. £3.25 postage. the uniform consist out. Belgian Army M88 Field Jacket. £29.99. Used condition. Belgian Army M88 Combat Jackets Vintage NATO Uniform . If you asked for half-zip I'm sure that's what you'll get! Designed during the Second World War by German engineer Helmut Leiber, the, First appearing in 1952, this variation of the original, Also introduced in 1952 was the more traditional Belgian. I only paid £30 to Pete on here, so that is what I shall sell it for. Produced initially in a variety of fabric types, the version considered "third, Increased participation in international peacekeeping missions as well as a Belgian commitment to the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan, prompted the development of a distinctive desert camouflage pattern, released in 2004. Pour un taux de change plus à jour, veuillez utiliser le. /* 728x90, created 3/20/11 */ google_ad_slot = "4975266056"; This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 18:47. belgian army paratroopers jacket. //-->,