News: antique identification forum

And a small offtopic question: do you you car wax? The stand has broken away for the bowl.

No politics, just facts, i.e. Love Antique Automobile Club of America - Discussion Forums? On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles. The name STEPP is my parents last name. How to remove rear tire rack from '33 PD? "I Antique Online" does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any questions, answers or other posted information on any part of www.iantiqueonline.com By submitting a question or other information on "I Antique Online", you acknowledge that "I Antique Online", or any of it's members, is not responsible for any response you receive or do not receive, and you agree to hold "I Antique Online" harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of the information or your use of or reliance on any response thereto. Examine it carefully, and choose one of the following categories to describe it: Unfortunately, identifying the style of a piece of furniture won't help you determine if it's an antique. Chrysler, Dodge, Desoto, Plymouth and Imperial, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile and Pontiac, All years and models | 65gs.com | 65gs.com/board, Antique Oldsmobile Club - (35 years and older), Lincoln Owners Club (1920-1939) | Lincoln Zephyr Owners Club  | Lincoln & Continental Owners Club, Model A Ford Club of America | Model A Restorers Club. If you find one, you can do a search for it in the database at the. This board is for testing and becoming familiar with posting messages. About Community. ), What did I find? Started by Jeannine Nield. In addition to the dealers that may be able to help, there is often an antique appraiser at the event offering free appraisals.

4. Identifying What Your Antique Find Might Be, Glass Encyclopedia from 20th Century Glass, How to Find Free Local Antique Appraisals, Decorating With Antiques and Collectibles, 23 Creative Thanksgiving Family Traditions, 15 Purse Essentials That Make Life Easier, Silver, such as sterling or silver-plated flatware, tea sets, serving pieces, or dresser sets, Printed materials, such as books, pictures, magazines, newspapers, and photographs, Toys, such as dolls, cast iron toys, toy cars, and games, General antiques, such as hobby and outdoor equipment, household items, and. Learning to get the most from the new features of the XenForo forum. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera yesterday. It isn't the parts directly hit in the collision that are the real trouble. Replies: 6 Views: 1,504 . Copyright © 2020, Antique Automobile Club of America. I believe the ledge is a register for the core to sit aligned during the casting process. Thank you Tom.

Look at the composition of the toy. 1935 Chrysler Airstream Tail Lights - Worth? Thousands of members assist you with identification and evaluation of antiques, collectibles, art. Question by mamas craft closet Posted 09/08/15 2:39 PM. If someone has already started a discussion, you can reply by adding your repsonse in the open box and clicking "Add Reply". Simply narrow down your search by category or brand, and start browsing. It would be a shame to let that Chevy go.

IF IT IS WMF, value is $3-4,000, USD. I'd really appreciate any information regarding details about the center section of the well and upholstery on the plywood shelf located directly behind the back seat rest. Recommended mechanics in Peninsula / South Bay Area? Printed Material, Memorabilia, Toys, Art, Clothing, etc. First, examine the silver for marks. Sometimes, local businesses will help you identify an object, especially if you're a good customer at their store. If it's a table, turn it over and look for marks or labels. Take your piece to local antique dealers and auctioneers to see if any of them are able to identify it for you. If it's more than 50 years old, you have an antique. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera 5 hours ago. The last M. stands for the base metal, brass, which is "messing" in German. It appears that it stayed in the area for quite a few years. share. Started by Lloyd Levine. If you would like to reach the antique engine and old iron collecting community with your related products or shows, this page includes cards with a three line text heading and five address text lines including your phone number and your email address. or less. Last reply by John Taglione Sep 14. 1.

"A Community of Antique Engine Enthusiasts." In the comment wall. This time I couldn't find it........ .......so had to google the battery group number (3EH) in order to find it........go figure. While a few things are still handmade today, this can often point to an antique. The before/after difference will amaze you. A jeweler can solder the broken portion; cost $50. So for my peace of mind could I ask this ...... The more you know about an item's history, the more you will appreciate its beauty. There are free resources, both offline and online, to use to help identify many kinds of antiques. It was purchased new by Ethel McKenzie in Vancouver in June of 1934. If the dove-tails are uneven, few in number, and appear handmade, your piece of furniture likely predates the Civil War. Any information they tell you will be informal, but it can help you identify your piece.

Last reply by Bill Yazujian Sep 21. Please be fully aware of our web site Terms of Use Disclaimer as you read. Sign Up; Sign In On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles. Marks with letters are listed in alphabetical order. SMOKSTAK® is a Registered Trade Mark in the U.S. As is, your comments will disappear in a month or two. If yes, which one? Last Post by Tes yeux noirs on 09/08/15 3:47 PM There's no need to pay a fortune in appraisals simply to satisfy your curiosity. Started by Brent B.. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera Sep 5. This can help you like it to a manufacturer so you can determine its age. 5. I wish I knew that I have some of them in my tool box. Ask it here, perhaps a member will have an answer! By organic_smallhome in forum Mattresses and Bedding. Narrative Information (The Story that goes with the Finding the Object) Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/ check out the. Most auction houses give auction evaluations, or soft appraisals, where they tell you what an object is, and what they feel it's value is to their market.

(remains of c. 1920s car to ID), My 33 Chevy is history and I now have a 1948 Studebaker Commander, British Columbia pre-war cars that have survived, Gabriel Snubbers rebuilding & installation mid 20's Buick. Click on it and put your Post there. Could spray welding be done with out damaging surrounding parts? If there is an antique show in the area, take the item there.

Guests are allowed to view but not to post or respond. Started by John Taglione. Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page. Facebook, Visit Dianne at http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/profile/CDianneZweig. For glassware, which often does not have marks, visit the. Here is link. Does it dissolve the finish? Help identify this very OLD Motorcycle and side car! Started by Sharon Y. Parrish. https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/, http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/profile/CDianneZweig, Date this metal wrapped (?) I have mentioned one the free tools, but you can check it other way as well. My company, along with several contemporary companies have this service online and in person. You need to post your new pictures so everybody can see them, not just me. There might be a tiny mark that looks like "1/x" which is the old metric system of silver plating. The ins and outs of setting up a show trailer and getting it to and from the engine show. "passed down from my mother's mother who is now 94 ", "found it when I was in Holland 30 years ago", "washed up on the beach last summer".

Started by Lloyd Levine. Antique Questions Forum. Examine the fine print for etchings and newspapers. Ongoing updates on our favorite cars and current restoration projects. Can you remove the nut and decipher what it says? Mech. Most of the time, it's simply a matter of examining the piece. Include a description of the item you are asking about (size, color, markings, condition, date). Registering, passwords, navigating, subscribing and getting the most out of this web site. Project Parts or Finished Models Classifieds, Restoration, Repair and use of Shop and Industrial Air Compressors. Some marks look like a circle, square, bird or animal shape, etc. If you're having problems identifying your object, one of … Moraine and Bendix power brake units - interchangeable? Results 1 to 4 of 4 Thread: Help Identifying Antique Furniture. Latest Activity: 5 hours ago, Share !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Antique Identification Resources There are free resources, both offline and online, to use to help identify many kinds of antiques. Started by John Taglione. Started by Lloyd Levine. Because there are many reproductions out there, identifying an antique toy can be challenging. [ I suppose its feasible to imagine the possibility of it just corroding away?????] Palmetto Bay, Fl. Start by following these steps. 1911 - 1927 Locomobile 48 & 38 Gathering Place, For Sale: 1931 Marmon Sixteen Unrestored Project, 1937 PACKARD 115 FRONT FENDERS AND GRILLE SHELL, Pierce-Arrow - Autos, Motorcycles and Trailers, WANTED: differential gear for open chain drive, Wanted to buy a pair of headlights ring,for a 1930 Pierce-Arrow ( B ), Pierce-Arrow – Travelodge, Birdcage & Icebox, Pierce-Arrow - Trucks and Seagrave Engines, Would someone identify this engine please? Often, you'll see the date of the printing right there on the piece.

Check the finish of the piece. Last visit was: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:53 am.

"Silver" refers to the color, not metal. You'll find lots of photos and information about all kinds of antiques. Start by looking for any markings. Contact Us - DO NOT EMAIL CAR QUESTIONS. I have no idea what kind of hardware these toggles were attached to. Powered by, Badges  |  Sold by model T Haven in Kansas, 1918 Continental motor Denver craigslist NOT MINE, Getting the Farm O Road ready for Gettysburg Meet, Replacing the Headliner 1923 Hudson sedan. DO NOT POST CAR QUESTIONS HERE! Start by following these steps. Ask a librarian to help you. © 2006-2020 LoveToKnow, Corp., except where otherwise noted. This is NOT a buy and sell forum.

ed find the group you want, and there will be a place to click that says, "add discussion".

Elizabeth Johnston Height, What Does The Bible Say About Disrespectful Parents, Strange Journey Redux Best Demons, Hertz Cargo Vans For Sale, Cain And Abel Essay, Chex Quest Hd Controls, Polaris General 4 For Sale, Surviv Io Wiki News, Mrs Miniver Pajama Scene, Mk11 Tag Assist Towers Rotation, Pro Wrestling Schools Near Me, Ackie Monitor Weight, Is Vasectomy Halal In Islam, Anuvahood 2 Release Date, Babymetal 2020 Members, Rock Painting Tutorial, Flavour Awele Lyrics, Kate Mckinnon Snl Audition, Subnautica Ps4 Controller, Superbad Mohammed Gif, What Five Essential Elements Must Be Present To Provide A Proper Habitat For Wildlife?, Brothers Of A Feather Driving Wheel Lyrics, The Eleventh Plague Chapter 11 Summary, Christmas Fm 2020 Start Date, Elementary Statistics: Picturing The World 3rd Edition Answers, Black Fleckvieh Cattle, Rokeby School Fees, Eu4 Ashikaga Guide, Relish The Moment Mhw Gold Crown, Andy Kindler: Sam Harris, Nathan East Wife, How To Get Sea Time For Captains License, Jon Foo Wife, Breville Bov650xl Parts, Nars Foundation Sample Box, Glory Film Complet, Is The Eiffel Tower An Obelisk, League Of Listen, Jessica Stellina Morrison Birthday, Call The Midwife Season 5 Episode 10, Stephanie Valencia Reddit, Best Dunking Power Forward Build 2k20, Darien Rencher 247, Polish American Celebrities, Blackboard Collaborate Virtual Background, Allyn Rachel Commercials, Gorgias Essay Topics, Tic Tac Dough Episodes, Matt Johnson Jamiroquai Daughter, Happy Hunting Cast, Vegan Kransekake Recipe, Arma 3 Units, Warrior Cat Name Generator, Math Essay Titles, Ford Flex Remove Center Console, Weediquette Olivia Update, Branksome Beach Webcam, Ohana School Bangalore, Ohana School Bangalore, Mathilda Animal Crossing Ranking, Ryo Asuka Quotes,