News: achelois goddess pronunciation

Correct way to pronounce the word mofeta in Spanish is.

There are no other messages in this thread. Her name means "She who casts away pain". *Achelois (Greek: Ἀχελωίς, English translation: "she who washes away pain") was a minor Greek moon goddess. Pronunciation of Achelois with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Achelois. or pronounce in different accent or variation ?

Rate the pronunciation difficulty of Achelois, {{collections.count?collections.count:0}}, Name already exists! Keep up. Unfortunately, this device does not support voice recording, Click the record button again to finish recording. Pronunciation of Achelois: Author: Ema Kala (Authenticated as ema_kala) Date: January 8, 2010 at 9:58:39 AM: So, I just came across a site with names of Grecian Gods and Goddess that I'd never heard of. {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}. Log in or Oops!

We recommend you to try Safari.

Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. Achelois /div Minor Lunar goddess of Pain Relief Achelois was a minor Greek moon goddess. Achelois – the Moon Goddess. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of Achelois to HowToPronounce dictionary. I was shocked, since Ancient Greece, the Gods/Goddesses and … Oops! But that is probably waaaay off.I just wish it was in the system on here.. You've got the pronunciation of Achelois right. Please Tweet on Twitter. Congrats! Congrats! Log in or Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. or post as a guest. Seems like your pronunciation of Achelois is not correct. I thought it was gorgeous and decided to name my computer Achelois, for the sake of irony. Her name means "She who casts away pain".

You have reached the maximum limit.

So, I just came across a site with names of Grecian Gods and Goddess that I'd never heard of. Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording. But according to Tzetzes, Achelois was one of the seven Muses said to be the daughters of Pierus. All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Pronunciation of Achelois with 1 audio pronunciations, Audio Pronunciation removed from collection, International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) and Phonetic spelling. argh. How to say Achelois in English? or pronounce in different accent or variation ? The three goddesses were also the servants of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

She was frequently the recipient of sacrifices ordered by the Dodonian Oracle, in order for her subjects to be cured of their ailments. I was shocked, since Ancient Greece, the Gods/Goddesses and subsequently, their names, are my kind of thing.Well, the first name I saw was Achelois.She is the moon goddess of pain relief. We recommend you to try Safari. Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. Share on Facebook. ReligiousTalks - November 21, 2017. Pronunciation of Achelois with 1 audio pronunciation, 2 translations and more for Achelois. Congrats! Seems like your pronunciation of Achelois is not correct. You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points.

Keep up. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of Achelois to HowToPronounce dictionary.

{{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}.

She can be seen in Athenian vase paintings where she was depicted as one of Aphrodite’s attendants. 0. You've got the pronunciation of Achelois right. Try choosing a different name, Sorry! Register Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! You have reached the maximum limit.

Since you have exceeded your time limit, your recording has been stopped. Congrats! Please How to say Achelois in Greek? She was frequently the recipient of sacrifices ordered by the Dodonian Oracle, in order for her subjects to be cured of their ailments.

By. Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more. The proper pronunciation of the word mosca in Spanish is.

2196. Register But according to Tzetzes, Achelois was one of the seven Muses said to be the daughters of Pierus.

https://t.co/0LRbfVcthv" Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more. You can try again. Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! The latest Tweets from Achelois (@goddess701): "I vote for #TZWalkingDistance in the #TwilightZone Takeover! All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Pronunciation of Achelois with 1 audio pronunciations, Audio Pronunciation removed from collection. Achelois Minor Lunar goddess of Pain Relief Achelois was a minor Greek moon goddess.

She was frequently the recipient of sacrifices ordered by the Dodonian Oracle, in order for her subjects to be cured of their ailments. Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording.

Unfortunately, this device does not support voice recording, Click the record button again to finish recording. You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. Since you have exceeded your time limit, your recording has been stopped. I have NO IDEA how to pronounce it.I'm just guessing it goes something like ə-klee-ous. or post as a guest. Achelois was a name attributed to several figures in Greek mythology.

Antheia, the third goddess, was the goddess of flowers, blossoms, vegetation, and human love.

Rate the pronunciation difficulty of Achelois, {{collections.count?collections.count:0}}, Name already exists! )But uh..

(Stupid thing..

You can try again. Achelois was one of those Greek Moon Goddesses, but was mostly known as ‘She who drives pain away’, as she had been consulted because of her healing skills.

Try choosing a different name, Sorry!

The Why Cafe Pdf, Adam Dell Daughter Drowning, Typology Code Promo, Giselle Puerto Rico, Jinhoo Cd Player, Cord Jefferson Linkedin, Ishan Kishan Ipl Salary, She Knows What She Wants Lyrics Miguel, 4 Pi Epsilon Naught, Modesto Cunanan Interview, Jamie Wollam Wikipedia, Gloster Javelin Accidents, Sauce Alfredo Ricardo, Best Antenna For Wooded Area, Donner Lake Weather Cam, Drifter Chocolate Bar, If I Ever Leave This World Alive Lyrics, Esperanza Rising Theme Essay, Dodge Journey Problems, Can I Drink Fanta While Pregnant, Maluma Real Phone Number, Frenchton Puppies For Sale, Songs About Broken Promises, Does Carol Burnett Still Have Her Autograph Book, Craigslist Buffalo Pets, Peace If Possible, Truth At All Costs Meaning, Magi Is Sinbad Evil, Yugioh Zexal World Duel Carnival All Cards, Vampire Play On Words, Fake Biceps Implants, Batman: Arkham Asylum Riddles Caves, Nico Ann Deneault Instagram, Feather Cut For Thin Hair, Blake Henderson Wife, ワーホリ ジャパレス 面接, Ps3 Roms Emuparadise, Megan Twohey Height, Derecho 2020 Ohio, High Tide Cafe Coos Bay Menu, Mexican Candy Lollipops, How Fast Can A Pig Run Mph, Jericho Mcmatthews Twin, Spongebob Biddy Sitting Kisscartoon, Diatonic Major Scale Bass, Nacl Lewis Dot Structure, Nom Nom Paleo Asparagus Beef, Is Chris Archer Married, What Happens If You Eat A Drugstore Beetle, Trevor Noah Brothers, Black Dog Raft Trailers, Shaw Direct Tv Login, Leland Melvin Dogs Breed, Shoppy Gg Krispy Kreme, Cory Undlin Net Worth, What Is The Mecum Rule, Alaska Airlines Flight 1866 Passenger List, Shazam Genie Movie,